January 2021 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying

• Options
    My step son's 10th birthday party was this past weekend. Kept tearing up. When we sang happy birthday, when they announced his birthday over the radio, when anyone told him happy birthday. But at the same time he was born very premature and wasnt expected to make it past a few days old. 
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 how fun that they announced it over the radio! I take it he is doing okay now though? Despite his difficult start?
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 that's so sweet!  Happy belated birthday to your son!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I just started a new book tonight, The Things We Cannot Say. Literally the very first chapter I was sobbing uncontrollably, in bed next to sleeping DH 😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    @stillcozy, my SS was born at I believe it was 29 weeks. He is completely blind. He had a feeding tube until a few years ago. He is autistic. Aside from his "handicapables" he is a very happy child. He is intellectually probably between 3 and 5. He is such a joy to my life and everyone around him. Well before God placed thus beautiful soul into my life, I was always drawn to special needs. Now unknown why God led me to the special needs community.