Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 6/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 6/5

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 25/19/9 (AL#2)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Letrozole, IUI, tracking in FF, Conceive+, and Progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday ladies!! I’m sorry I’ve been an awful participant again this week!! Work ended up being busier than expected, but I think today will be a little slower (hopefully I’m not jinxing myself)...I at least have no meetings! I had my monitoring appointment yesterday, and I have two follies that weren’t ready yet. I trigger tomorrow and have the IUI on Monday, so hopefully they are just where they need to be by then! We have very little planned this weekend other than a small outside project, so I’m so excited for an otherwise relaxing weekend! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! 

CS/Q: None.

Some things from earlier this week...

@gingermama29 so happy to hear your kitty did well with surgery AND it ended up being cheaper than expected! I’m sure she is getting lots of extra cuddles this week! 

@ashaislurking I’m glad they didn’t find any major physical issues with your knee, but I’m sorry to hear that your only/best option right now is preventative measures. Sounds like that is the best decision to continue with TTC though! 

@linzrunz so glad you got your MRI scheduled quickly! I’ll be praying for good results from that next week! I hope AF shows soon after you stop the Provera so you can move on to the next cycle! Did you say you were offered Clomid after that, or am I thinking of someone else on here? 

@inthewoods23 I’m glad your cyst draining procedure went well! That’s good they marked it and will monitor...but hopefully they see absolutely nothing when they check again in 6 months! 

• Options
    @bluetickgal I hope today stays less crazy for you! Yay for IUI Monday!! Sending all the positive thoughts your way!!

Month/Cycle: 12/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: benched until August

R/R: AF showed up yesterday afternoon with a vengeance. I had awful cramps and ended up curling up with a heating pad on my back most of the night. I think my BC periods might be worse than my normal ones. Either that or going 70-100 days periods them makes you forget. Starting this morning with some pretty awful cramps too though so that doesn't bode well. DH and I are ordering take out tonight. There is a chocolate pb pie in my future and this cranky lady is going to enjoy every bite!!

CS/Q:  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trying to bust this status out before my morning call in 6 minutes, here we go!!!

Month/Cycle: 22

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: FET

R/R: I'm feeling more on the up and up these days. MH and I had a long talk about the FET, and he reframed it for me, he told me "it's not magic, it's a medical procedure. We have it done and if it works, great, if it doesn't we keep going." (And just to even it out so he doesn't seem like a unicorn IF husband he also complained that when I get down I don't keep the house running as well and laundry backs up etc. He's not wrong, but it was still irritating. Just for some perspective here :D:D:D:D

I've got another busy work day, but I'm hoping it slows down in the afternoon so I can get a few small things done around here! 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @bluetickgal so excited for your IUI Monday! Yay!!

@gingermama29 ugh sorry for all the cramps! Hope you've got some ibuprofen you can take. Pie sounds so good! Enjoy it!

@mvt2003 omg YH! I can't believe he would say that  :D Just when you think they're being the most understanding they pop out those gems lol

Month/Cycle: 36

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: HIO with Concieve Plus, PNV, DHA, Vitamin D & E, probiotic, OPKs, temping

R/R: For anyone that didn't see my update in yesterday's WTO, procedure went well! It was a gross reddish brown which sounds like that occurs when there's blood or whatever. They sent some of it off to the lab and I'll hear back today or Monday. It's a little sore in the insertion spot specifically, but otherwise it's all good. Also I got a work email that says we're having our pay partially reinstated. The new minimum threshold is above my full salary so I'm back to full pay woohoo!

CS/Q: FF yelled at me this morning saying 97.17 wasn't a possible entry. WTF. Tried again and it was fine. For a second I thought it didn't accept odd numbers or something. (might add chart to the post later)

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @bluetickgal yay for IUI Monday!!

@gingermama29 ugh, sorry you’re feeling yucky. You totally deserve that pie, it sounds delicious!

@mvt2003 omg lol. It’s all about balance, right?? 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, tracking CM, progesterone after O

R/R: So I posted in here last week that I was getting some bloodwork done, and my doctor called me with the results today. They ran an anti-phospholipid antibody test, and apparently some of the antibodies came back elevated. She said there’s a possibility that they can fluctuate, and that they technically can’t make any diagnosis based on one test. But it could mean that my body makes little blood clots that could affect implantation, and they could treat that with baby aspirin. So if we don’t get KU by August, she is going to redo the blood test to see what the levels are then. REALLY hoping that it happens before then and everything is a non-issue, but for sure a little anxious about if something could be wrong.

CS/Q: it’s been HOT in our bedroom the past two nights...hoping for it to cool down a little soon haha!

• Options
    @runningoncookies couldn't they have you start taking baby aspirin now to see if it helps when you go back to redo the test?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 so I asked her if it would hurt to take a baby aspirin while we continued to try and she said “it wouldn’t hurt but it may not be necessary”, then kinda dodged the question and told me to keep taking my PNVs and doing progesterone after O. I think I may start taking the baby aspirin anyway for my own peace of mind since at the very minimum she said it wouldn’t hurt. 
  • Options
    @gingermama29 thanks, friend! Ugh, so sorry AF is so bad!! I remember when I would go months without a period, they were always awful when I did get them...didn’t know if it was because I wasn’t used to them, or if it really was that bad. Now that they are regular, they don’t seem bad at all most cycles...so I think they really were exceptionally bad back then! I totally feel for you and I hope you get some relief today from the cramps...and enjoy that chocolate PB pie, that sounds truly delicious!!! 
    @mvt2003 I’m glad you are feeling better about things now! That is a great perspective about the FET! Lol to the clarification about him being a unicorn IF husband! He sounds pretty great though from everything you have shared, aside from that laundry comment, to which my response would be...

@inthewoods23 thanks, friend! I hope you get results back very quickly from what they sent off, and there is no cause for concern! Yay for pay being fully reinstated for you...that is wonderful news! 
    @runningoncookies I’m sorry the results could mean an issue...but hopefully that is not the case! It sounds like it might not be a bad idea to start the aspirin now if it wouldn’t hurt anything, especially if that would put your mind at ease a bit. 
  • Options
    hi friends! sorry for posting and ghosting yesterday.  got slammed with work and just getting back here now, so my tags cover two days at once. sorry in advance this post is monstrous! 

@gingermama29 nice to see you pop in :)  hope you have a great weekend!  and yes i remember my first AF after BC being super intense.  but just think, 1 down, 2 to go, right? 
    @inthewoods23, to your point yesterday about mid-day romps, i am secretly going to try for that today!  we HIO last night but we were so damn tired that it just felt like a process and not fun at all. bleh.  glad to hear the removal went well and fingers crossed it stays the F out!  also, congrats on full pay!  that is seriously awesome and i'm super jealous over here still stuck at 50%
    @mvt2003 well i didn't get to try Obe yet (maybe today????), and i definitely wont pay for it after free trial ha!  but its 2 months and i might be able to get back into a gym by then.  YH is so supportive!!! they aren't perfect i guess but i absolutely love hearing what he said.  it would be calming for me to know he is level headed.  I'm not super in-the-know on FET---when does this take place for you this month?  
    @linzrunz hope you have an awesome time visiting family!!!
    @the_most_happy yay for your surge!! IF (and hopefully you dont) you wind up back here next cycle, i hope its shorter and easier to track!
    @photographerwife hope you had a relaxing evening last night after busy day!
    @bluetickgal i was bad this week too!  i know i shouldn't complain about work being busy for once but i wasn't expecting it at all!  hope today goes smoothly for you and GL on your IUI!!
    @runningoncookies hopefully further testing not even needed! still sucks hearing news like that though.

Month/Cycle: 6/5 AL

CD: 13...hard to keep track when i'm not sitting on here all day!

WAYDTGKU: prentals, temping, OPKS

R/R: whew! its been a busy 24 hours!  i thought that i was going to have a low key day yesterday, but it turned into a super busy work day.  i did manage to run out to the grocery store (because we had no veggies to go with dinner) and at night we finished up DH's workshop!  before/afters in spoiler.  i just need to label each drawer's contents but will do that in a few weeks to make sure he doesn't decide to rearrange anything.

BEFORE: workbench and tools thrown in, plus random storage

AFTER: workshop only (peep the craftsman 2pc thing on wheels on the left from my transport saga)

CS/Q: i had some missed days and hot nights, but now my temps look more normal.  strips are still light but i expect O on Sunday so we shall see.  DH was so cute yesterday and asked why i take my temp at the same time every morning.  so he got a 20 min lesson on BBT and OPKS that i'm not sure he was ready for lol

• Options
    @runningoncookies yeah if it don't hurt, why not. Even at a lower dose or something.

@bluetickgal from both the mammogram and the US they've said it looks like a simple cyst and it was filled with fluid. I guess there are cells within the fluid. No one believes it's cancer, which is why the aspiration was just something I could do if I wanted.

@asf0613 nice workshop! If only I could get DH to clean up his space. It was weird because only 2 weeks ago was when they said they were reviewing the pay and would have a decision by the end of the month. I guess they decided we were doing well enough again they could up the threshold. So obviously the executives still have a pay decrease, but they said 2/3 of employees will be back to their full pay.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 thats really awesome that 2/3 are back up to full pay!
  • Options
    @asf0613 thanks, friend! Yeah, being busy with work is nice in that it makes the days fly by...and it’s actually helped me to not be so crazy focused on my cycle and all things TTC. But I miss chatting with you all!! I hope you have a slower paced day today and that carries over into the weekend! You all did an awesome job with YH’s workshop, it looks great!
    @inthewoods23 gotcha...that all sounds good then! 
  • Options
    @asf0613 the workshop looks amazing!!
  • Options
    thanks @runningoncookies! we put a lot of time and work into it as his "quarantine project" where mine was the garden.  so now it's my turn again!
  • Options
    @bluetickgal thanks! and so far the weekend outlook looks good, but like you i'm afraid to jinx myself for the weekend!
  • Options
    @mvt2003 glad you're feeling better and YH is so supportive (most of them time 😆).

@inthewoods23 so glad everything went well yesterday. And yay for full pay again!!

@runningoncookies it definitely sounds like it couldn't hurt to start baby aspirin now for peace of mind. Hopefully it's a non-issue though.

@asf0613 thanks friend. And yes! 1 pack closer to being off the bench! Wow that workshop looks great!!! Awesome job!