Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

Re: Week 2 (12/8-12/14) Check-In 5/31

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/8, 12+5

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A hard boiled egg?

Upcoming appointments: June 17

How are you feeling: Overall good. Getting some headaches now but the awful first tri symptoms are basically gone. Still tired but feeling more like myself.

Rants: I’ve been ranting plenty on other forums recently. I’ll save y’all from it!

Questions: Nope!

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? Is it cheesy to say my SO? I just can’t imagine anyone else! Plus we’re a good team under pressure. I’m used to living in the wilderness and know lots of earth living skills, and he’s a great engineer and builder so I think we’d do ok!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12, 12w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: fourth

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out in like 4 short weeks! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A hardboiled egg 

Upcoming appointments: June 15th- I have to go get a closer look at baby’s heart with MFM/ high risk doctor. I was taking Prozac and apparently in a small study it’s linked to heart defects in the first trimester. I’m very confident that everything will be ok though 

How are you feeling: So tired during the day. So wide awake at night. And now since my appointment last week, I’m finally excited about this baby instead of just being worried. 

Rants/Raves: none right now

Questions: is anyone suffering with stuffy noses yet? Or is it just me? 

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? Goodness, you mean I could be by myself? Yeah let’s do that please. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11, 12w 3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Should have NIPT results within a week! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A lime

Upcoming appointments: Telehealth with OB on June 25th, Anatomy Scan July 16th 

How are you feeling: I was starting to feel better last week and now the nausea and exhaustion is back. I feel okay until like 3:00 each day and then I can't leave the couch because I'm so sick.  

Rants: Naming this baby is going to be so hard! 

Questions: Nope!

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? My husband
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 8, 2020 (12+6)

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Will find out July 16th!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: plum

Upcoming appointments: July 16th (forever away)

How are you feeling: big haha I’ve only gained 4lbs but my boobs have doubled and my belly isn’t its normal flatness anymore (I work very hard to maintain a flat stomach typically!) it’s definitely weird growing and trying to embrace it when all my life I’ve battled to stay thin/healthy 

Rants/Raves: I am going to give myself a pat on the back for being able to main a 30-60min walk daily since I found out I was pregnant and now that I’m feeling better I’ve been doing the occasional Pilates and yoga again and it’s making me feel more normal! 

Questions: nope

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? That’s a big toss up between DH and my dog haha I couldn’t live without them both and although DH would be much more useful I just couldn’t imagine life without my dog either! (DH travels a lot for work so lots of the time it’s just my pup and I)
  • jbal918jbal918 member
    edited June 2020
    Edited - Forgot the GTKY

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/10 - 12+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A hackysack! 

Upcoming appointments: Was supposed to be 6/2 and they moved it to 6/4 - NIPT testing 

How are you feeling: Tired 

Rants/Raves: I got sick from my salad at lunch but I was fine all day and then just boom!

Questions: None now

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? - My DH because he can make sure we survive and also I wouldn’t be bored. Hopefully lol
    DS born 2016
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12, 12w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: third

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a toy soldier

Upcoming appointments: Thursday, finally! Can not wait to hear that heartbeat and confirm everything is as it should be.

How are you feeling: I had a spell of major dizziness last night. I think it was heat/dehydration related as we had taken a fairly long bike ride before it happened. Otherwise I’ve started feeling quite a bit better, the nausea is super sporadic now instead of every day.

Rants/Raves: Old Navy sizing drives me crazy. I never actually know what size to buy! I just got several things in a M that fit great, but the shirt I was most excited about was way too tight! So frustrating. 

Questions:

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? It’s a serious toss up between my H and nobody. I am such an introvert and being on an island alone sounds fabulous right now.
  • 12/14
    Stm+
    Team healthy
    Baby fact: tall as a rubics cube
    Feeling much better
    Very Ranty!s annoyed with the whole country being ridiculous.  And frontier- our modem went out and it will be several days until we get a new one and I have a houseful of students who have 5 days to turn in the rest of their work for the year. And fedex package for being 3 days late and still not here,  and dh's truck not starting and etsy sellers listing shirts as cotton and then when arrived they are only 49%cotton. Thanks for letting me rant!
    Questions none 
    Dessert island just one person? Dh. A group of people? Dh and my kids.  We can accomplish a lot when we need to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7