Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 

Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling: 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?

Re: Week 3 (12/15-12/21) Check-In 5/31

• Dec 19  11 weeks+1 day
    Second time mom
    Team Pink
    Next appointment June 12
    Feeling relieved after NIPT, but tired. Pregnancy at 40 is different🤪
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    12/18-12/22 so around 11 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: waiting on anatomy scan

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: strawberry

Upcoming appointments: two weeks for NT scan

How are you feeling:. Been feeling better, but naps are a daily occurrence.  Work could be interesting with being outside in 80 degree weather all day and no naps!!  

Rants/Raves:. I have been feeling better, but my husband is feeling sick.  Not as patient with him as I used to be!  Kinda lost it this afternoon on him.  I was like hormones Sorry!  

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? Michael Westin and the rest of the Burn Notice team.  Bada$$ spies capable of getting us off the island.  Plus a little eye candy never hurt either!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/15 11w 5d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: should be getting NIPT results sometime this week. I have this gut feeling it’s a boy, but also would love a girl. Can’t wait to find out! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime/large strawberry/Brussels sprout (don’t those all seem like different sizes?)

Upcoming appointments: 6/9 for NT u/s

How are you feeling: ughhhgghhjjgg. Headaches. Nausea and loss of appetite are both back after being mostly gone for about a week. I’m sleeping like 10-11 hours a night and still feel so tired. Simply not great.

Rants/Raves: not trying to get political, but re: the protests going on right now for BLM & George Floyd, I just feel like the amount of impact I can make is limited because I’m pregnant and can’t physically get involved with helping our community in ways I normally would. i’m a lawyer and usually offer informational support to protestors re: their rights and what to do if you get arrested Or mistreated by the police. I know I’m doing the right thing for myself and baby by staying safe at home, but I just am sad/frustrated by the whole thing. 

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island?

My best friend, Blaire. We’ve been friends for 23 years and we still act like kids when we’re together & make everything so fun and so I think we’d figure out a way to have a great time despite being stuck. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/18 11+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Will find out after NIPT!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Checking app...baby weighs as much as a packet of ketchup. 

Upcoming appointments: 6/9!

How are you feeling: Tired but getting better, need to find my motivation to workout again. Grumpier than usual that's for sure. 

Rants/Raves: Rant, we said F it and ordered our stroller (GREAT sale at Bloomingdale's of all places) but we won't get our rewards until it ships (and I want those to order more stuff). 

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? DH, he's the only person I can tolerate around the clock and he's handy. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/19. 11w2d.

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ 3rd time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out soon! Hope to get NIPT results in the next few days.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Plum

Upcoming appointments: Next OB appointment isn't until next month.

How are you feeling: Blah. Still pretty sick in the evenings. Tired. Grouchy.

Rants/Raves: It's been beautiful and sunny here, which is a nice change from the grey rainy days we've been having.

Questions: Nothing really

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island? No one? I've been spending plenty of time locked in the house with my husband and kids. Some time alone sounds glorious for this introvert.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/17, 11+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: according to my NIPT results, pink!  

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime/golf ball/height of a bobby pin

Upcoming appointments: AFP and OB appt on 6/30

How are you feeling: finally(!) starting to feel less nauseated, but back to feeling more exhausted again.  On the upside, now that the nausea isn't keeping me awake at night, I can deal with the tiredness more easily.

Rants/Raves: rant - I'm with you @shelmcclel - I wish I could do more, and I'm furious and so sad.  Rave - MH and I made the decision to take our 9month old back to daycare last Friday after we discussed pros/cons with our OB and pediatrician.  She is SO HAPPY to be around other babies and it's much easier to focus on work.  I feel incredibly privileged to have been able to make that decision on my own time, especially while maintaining employment.     

Questions: any STM+'s feel like their round ligament pain is worse this time?

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?  MH - cheesy but true! We're a great team and are at our best when problem-solving and planning, plus he's really handy while I'd have us covered on the survival front.
  • hham10hham10 member

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/21, 11 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th

Team Green/Pink/Blue: waiting for NIPT Results at any time this week! I’m guessing team blue. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: tiny 

Upcoming appointments: 6/11. Maybe schedule
    another ultrasound soon since I can’t wait until 20 weeks. 

How are you feeling: less exhausted but pretty moody and my feet always hurt! 

Rants/Raves: I am losing my mind at home since this what’s time started with my 3 LOs. I won’t be going back to work until August (teacher) and I need a break!!!!! This has definitely been taking a major toll on me. 

Questions: @luckypenny11 My RLP Was horrendous every time! My question: anyone else gaining an obscene amount of weight due to quarantine and pregnancy? I’m dying. I workout but it’s coming on way too easily. 

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?  MY hubs although we would probably kill each other. As long as we had lots of alcohol and a tv with some good shows we’d have fun! 
  • @hham10 I've definitely gained some weight! I'm not even sure how much. 6 pounds? 8 pounds? It's hard to know what's baby weight and what's pregnancy weight. I think this being my third pregnancy probably makes my body want to gain faster. Or also maybe the Cheetos. ;-)
  • hham10hham10 member
    @notvincent I’m probably around 8-10. I’d like to think it’s because it’s my 4th but I have a feeling the extreme cut in my daily movement and then not eating so great is more the culprit 😩 I already don’t fit any of my old clothes. we shall see how this pans out. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    Dec 17th...11w+4(bwahaha it's confusing)

FTM/STM/STM+: 
    STM+ (baby #3)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: 
    Team Healthy - too early to know yet!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 
    Is it a like this week?

Upcoming appointments: 
    Thursday, check in for continual spotting

How are you feeling: 
    I feel.... anxious mostly. This has been a rough go for every bit of the pregnancy from the start, so I'm trying to relax and be happy and grateful but the circumstances are making that difficult. Thankfully, for every bad symptom that needed a check in, the Dr keeps finding a strong heartbeat! I still have heartburn and nausea, but it seems to be slowly improving! This stuff is also why I've been quiet on here lately :)

Rants/Raves: 
    I'm not sure what to put here... I crave Papa John's Pizza with garlic sauce but it makes me miserable the next day lol but it has tasted good the 2 times I caved!

Questions:
    Is anyone else here planning any trips? We'll be driving to Pigeon Forge in July and Flying to Sint Maartin in September! Both of which have been approved by the OB!

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island
    I would want my family with me. Predictable and cheesey, I know, but they're honestly my favorite people on Earth! 💕

• @bkinn26. I feel the same as you.  This has been rough and I was just so tired of it last night.  Like the only way I felt good at all was pacing around my house, but after a couple hours, I got tired!  We got this!!  

I am also on the Papa John train.  The baby doesn't like garlic, so I have been avoiding the sauce.  And only getting cheese on the pizza.  Kinda boring, but hits the spot.  I have to hide most of the pizza, so I only eat a piece or two at a time.  
  • hham10hham10 member
    @bkinn26 we are going to Hilton Head in a couple of weeks. We were supposed to leave for Ireland today and Bora Bora March and then rescheduled to July for our 10 year dream vaca but both have been cancelled. 

Praying we can reschedule Bora Bora but not sure how I’m gonna leave 4 kids and a baby. So disappointed. 
  • @bkinn26 Sorry things have been so tough for you! I hear ya on the anxiety. It's hard to be excited when I'm just anxious. We're planning a beach trip to Virginia in a few weeks. We rented a house for the four of us right on the beach. We'd hoped to go to Portugal this year, but that isn't happening with COVID. Maybe we'll go somewhere after the baby is here, but, with my history of having a preemie, the Virginia trip is probably going to be our last one for a while.
  • @dobiemom11 I just get extra cheese on the pizza too 🤣🤤 and while I'm sad anyone else has struggles, I am happy to not be alone 💕

@hham10 I really hope your trip to Bora Bora works out! We had an extended family beach trip get cancelled in April too. It bummed everyone out for sure. I'm glad you get to head out to Hilton Head soon! We should share trip pics on our check in and live vicariously through other's travel! Lol 

@notvincent It sounds SO great to stay right on the beach! Our first experience with that will be in September on the island. I wish you all the best in the travels!

Also, thank you all for your kindness and support! It helps a ton! 
  • @bkinn26. Lactose intolerant over here, so I just stick with the regular cheese.  I have tried other "cheeses" made with almonds.  It just doesn't melt like the real thing.  Lactose pills for the win!  Now I want pizza!!  
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11+4

FTM/STM/STM+: 4th time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: will find it in a couple of weeks 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: as tall as a Bobby pin- Although how is that the same size as a lime? 

Upcoming appointments: June 9, and I can’t wait!

How are you feeling: Slightly better, although still having food aversions and I feel ill from about 3pm to bedtime everyday.

Rants/Raves: Rant and question: We’re thinking about canceling our vacation. We really wanted to drive down to Florida this summer and stay at DH’s aunt’s house, but it’s a 16 hour drive and we’re worried about where we can stop along the way for bathroom breaks. With 3 kids, one of whom is potty training, I absolutely don’t want to have no bathroom available when we need it. Also, last time we planned stops at playgrounds with picnic areas along the way, but I don’t think that will probably be an option either. Has anybody done any long distance drive since the pandemic started? How was it?

GTKY: Who would you want with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
    DH! He’s handy and would build us a shelter and would find a way to catch fish too, plus we’ve been together so long, I know I wouldn’t want to kill him!