November 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL 05/31

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child.  

How far along are you? 

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

Some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest are getting very close. As we get further into pregnancy, do you find yourself relaxing more or getting more anxious? 

Re: PGAL 05/31

• Options
    mimsermimser member
    How far along are you? 17w6d

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. Chemical pregnancy ending at 4w1d and blighted ovum ending at 9w6d.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I'm finally feeling quite good! I heard the heartbeat again at my doctor's last Monday, got low risk NIPT results on Thursday,  now I'm just waiting to feel the baby move. I think that will help to keep increase my confidence.

Any upcoming appointments? Anatomy Scan on June 15 and tele appointment with my GP on June 22

Some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest are getting very close. As we get further into pregnancy, do you find yourself relaxing more or getting more anxious? I find myself relaxing more, I just sometimes have to firmly believe and know that everything keeps going well from the last time I had confirmation everything was going well.
  • Options

How far along are you? 15 weeks tomorrow. Gosh that sounds far compared to when I was counting the single digit weeks!

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I’m feeling almost normal physically, still just tired. My chiropractor is helping with my body pains. I can’t find the heartbeat on my Doppler, which I know is normal with an anterior placenta. But it’s still a little frustrating because I’d love a reliable reminder that things are ok in there. 

Any upcoming appointments? My 16 week is next week. 

Some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest are getting very close. As we get further into pregnancy, do you find yourself relaxing more or getting more anxious? 
    I am relaxing more because I know statistically things are safer, I got good NIPT results, and saw baby on ultrasounds. I think I may have felt a little movement this week. I think when I start feeling that consistently I’ll be a lot more relaxed about everything. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks, 4 days.  

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not: Miscarriage at 5 weeks, 3 days in January. 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I’ve been feeling great physically, just tired! I’m doing better mentally/emotionally now that I’ve officially made it to the second trimester. We’ve started to share the news with our friends- at first this made me really anxious, but I’m starting to feel more at ease. 

Any upcoming appointments? Telehealth visit on Tuesday, June 2. I wish it was in person! I was at my cousin’s house last night and mentioned that I wish it was in person so we could hear the heart beat not knowing she had a doppler! She brought it out and we were able to hear the heart beat 🙌🏻 I needed some reassurance ❤️

Some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest are getting very close. As we get further into pregnancy, do you find yourself relaxing more or getting more anxious? I’m finding myself relaxing more as the weeks go by. I’ve definitely been counting down the days until the second trimester and am so thankful it’s here! 🙏🏻
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten I can’t wait to start feeling movement! I think that will help me relax more too!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 17+4

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not. In the spoiler :) 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Well physically, pretty fine EXCEPT for the constant cycle of constipation and diarrhea I've been experiencing for weeks, now. I saw my OB on Friday and brought it up to her since my weight gain has been pretty minimal. We will see where I land on gain in the next month and then decide if I need to supplement.

Any upcoming appointments? 6/12 Anatomy Scan

Some of us are already in the second trimester and the rest are getting very close. As we get further into pregnancy, do you find yourself relaxing more or getting more anxious? I'm definitely feeling more confident in this pregnancy, although I do still feel like I'm waiting for every milestone or appointment (but that could be out of boredom due to lockdown). I'd love to feel baby move and would love for my troll doll potbelly to start looking like a baby belly.