December 2020 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-In 5/28/2020

Sorry posting so late! This check in is for the ladies who actively participated in the Trying to Get Pregnant Board.

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

Re: TTGP Grad Check-In 5/28/2020

• How far along are you? 11w6d (measuring a few days ahead though)

Upcoming appointments? Had my NT scan and NIPT blood test this morning! Everything looked great on my ultrasound and we could see the baby kicking away! 

Cravings/Symptoms? Nausea is subsiding - I mostly just feel sick in the evenings now

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Feeling so relieved to have seen the baby again and for everything to look good on the NT scan! Amazed at the 3D pictures they took (posted in the ultrasound thread)! 

Questions? Nope

• @feather_heather That u/s is amazing!  What a cutie!  

How far along are you? 10w6d but measuring a little behind

Upcoming appointments? 2 weeks for NT 

Cravings/Symptoms?  Olives!  And I am living off of grilled cheese right now.  I am just so tired all the time.  They called me back to work and not sure how I will do a full day without a nap.  I guess fake it until you make it!  The nausea seems to be much better as long as I eat something every couple hours.  That will also be interesting with work.  

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms?  They couldn't find the heartbeat on the Doppler yesterday, so we did an ultrasound as well.  That was my husband's first appointment that he was invited to, so it was nice for him to see.  He seemed very quiet afterward, but excited.  He also got an eyeful with a full physical exam.  He was so confused about the paper sheets you wear.  I hope he won't give me crap about never going to the doctor again, since a gyno appointment does all the things and bloodwork yearly!

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 12 weeks 2 days

Upcoming appointments? Not until July 16th now (seems so far away)

Cravings/Symptoms? Most symptoms have started to disappear except for constantly being tired but I also found out I have low iron which is probably contributing to it 

How are you doing? Rants/Raves/Randoms? Just happy to be pregnant over here right now. Basking in the miracle of life and feeling blessed to be able to have this experience! 

Questions? 

• @feather_heather omg that ultrasound was unreal! I wish I had access to one where I am but I do not! 

@dobiemom11 grilled cheese with slice dill pickles was my thing for the last few days too hahaha and can be hard to find a heartbeat on a Doppler before 12 weeks even for a professional!
  • @dobiemom11 - I'm so happy to hear that your husband was able to join you at your appointment! My DH still wasn't allowed but they did let me take a few videos of the ultrasound so he could see the baby kicking and they let me video the baby's heartbeat on the doppler for him to hear! I'll probably be starting back at the office in the next few weeks as well and my main concern is also not being able to nap! haha

@tryingktogku - My next ultrasound is also on July 16th! We can count down together!
  • @feather_heather. The lack of nap is going to be a real struggle.  I am hoping the nausea is also calmed down- since that will be a no go for my job!  Back today for training and my normally 1.5 hour commute was a half hour!!  
  • @feather_heather doesn’t it seem like it’s forever away??
  • @tryingktogku - So far!! I've got two telemedicine appointments in between though to somewhat break up the wait!