January 2021 Moms

Week of 5/25 Group 3 Check-in (1/17/21-1/23/21)

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? 

Re: Week of 5/25 Group 3 Check-in (1/17/21-1/23/21)

• aels12aels12 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5w6d

FTM/STM/STM+: third time mom!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out, I think we will do NIPT testing this time and find out that way early

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: peppercorn

Upcoming appointments: June 18th, ultrasound and intake appt

How are you feeling?: occasionally nauseous and super tired, my weirdest symptom is (TMI) I am soooo gassy. Like my stomach feels so upset at night I’m having a hard time falling asleep. This definitely didn’t happen with my others!

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? We just finished all American so we will be looking for something new! Something magnolias just came out on Netflix and looks interesting. We watch parks and REC when we don’t want to look too hard for something to watch.  
  • @aels12 I think it's Sweet Magnolias! It looks like a cute feel-good show, it's on my list to watch. 
  • Loading the player...
  • amm126amm126 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 23rd/ 5 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green, hopefully I can convince my husband to stay team green the whole time.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Peppercorn.

Upcoming appointments: I still need to call and schedule one, I'm waiting now to see what happens with my son's daycare and childcare before I schedule one

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. Last night was rough with a headache and nausea.

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? I finished Schitt's Creek not that long ago, I need to find something new for the summer. 
  • lemommalemomma member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 17, 6 weeks + 2 

FTM/STM/STM+: This is my 3rd!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We will find out :) 

Upcoming appointments: June 8th! Counting down the days!! 

How are you feeling?: Doing good. I’ve had a few days with nausea that’s lasted several hours, but I’ve only thrown up once. I’m feeling all kinds of ragey and irritated. 

Rants/Raves: ohhhh my 2 year old. She is so dramatic. And so cute. She’s driving me crazy every second but is always so adorable about it. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? DH and I are on Season 4 of Madam Secretary. We’re also rewatching Jack Ryan. On my own, I just started Ramy on Hulu. I’m only 2 episodes in and it’s so good already!  
  • Late to check in this week...

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20, 2021

FTM/STM/STM+: Second time mom 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Going to find out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Size of a sweet pea

Upcoming appointments: June 8- second attempt at a dating ultrasound. Tried yesterday but appeared to be too early. 

How are you feeling?: I wake feeling hungover but it goes away once I eat. I hit a wall around supper time and have almost zero energy until bed. Already starting to gag when I brush my teeth. Lol Forgot how sensitive that gag reflex can get...

Rants/Raves: I’m working from home with a 16 month old. I’m feeling a little guilty for not “being present” with him enough. Like getting down with him and enjoying the little things. I feel like I’m always rushing to the next thing I.e. making meals, doing work etc. I know I’m doing my best but I do still feel guilt sometimes. 

Questions:

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? Just finished Never Have I Ever on Netflix