Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?

Re: Week 4+ (12/22-12/31) Check-In 5/24/2020

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/31 - 8w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Can’t I find out already?!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: the engagement ring emerald in Crazy Rich Asians

Upcoming appointments: An “educational” appointment at 10 weeks

How are you feeling: Nauseous, tired. I think the anti-nausea meds may be helping a little.

Rants/Raves: Raves: finally got our stimulus check this week!

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? I’d want to be able to use The Force like a Jedi ;)
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:8w 2days

FTM/STM/STM+: stm 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: unknown- but sooooon. I’m sure they’ll do a NIPT again

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: raspberry 

Upcoming appointments: nurse intake on the 26th, but I met my doctor when I was admitted last week. I’ve had two ultrasounds already. #highrisk

How are you feeling: hellish. HG sucks. It’s something resembling under control with three different medications and all the normal morning sickness “tricks” but uuuugh

Rants/Raves: I hate hate hate HG. I’ve lost ten pounds, I was admitted three days last week for fluids and IV meds. I’m glad to be home but I hate this

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Precognition. 

• Loading the player...
  • karmbakarmba member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: My NIPT is scheduled for 6/10 - so we’ll find out soon after that!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: 1/2 LEGO brick

Upcoming appointments: 6/10 for an NIPT and other testing

How are you feeling: tired, any amount of coffee is upsetting my stomach which is a huge bummer.

Rants/Raves: DH and I both took Tuesday off so we have a 4 day weekend and I’m really glad we took the extra time.

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Teleportation!  A hard part about going back to the office will be the commute haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/28 (it got moved back a day) 9 weeks + 1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cherry

Upcoming appointments: phone call on June 15th

How are you feeling: nauseous, the 9th week was the worst week for me when pregnant with my son and this week is not off to a great start either.

Rants/Raves: going to the beach this weekend and I can’t wait.

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Invisibility 
  • akorosakoros member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec 29th, 9 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM, but second pregnancy

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We'll find out, probably with the NIPT

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a Southern pecan

Upcoming appointments: June 5th (just a checkup and blood draw) and NT scan on June 15th

How are you feeling: Less nausea and fatigue, which is great. Overall I feel fine (still pregnant, but generally fine), which is naturally making me worry

Rants/Raves: 
    Raves -- had a great productive weekend, making up for the weekend I lost prior to that due to nausea/fatigue
    Rants -- Screwed up something at work and still kicking myself for it. It's not a huge deal, but something that is causing extra work for other people, which is making me feel badly. 

Questions: None right now

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Watched Captain Marvel recently, and that seemed cool to me: flying, strength, manipulating energy
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/28 9 weeks

FTM/STM/STM+: stm, third pregnancy

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I’ll find out with nipt draw soonish

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cherry

Upcoming appointments: nothing scheduled yet, didn’t get a callback today from my ob, I’ll try again in the morning.

How are you feeling: Nervous, scared, stressed

Rants/Raves: this will be a double rant. 
    Rant #1 We found out DH grandfather had terminal cancer on Monday, he died Saturday. This was so sudden, we are all in a bit of shock
    Rant #2 Not sure if it was stress or what but I started light tan/brown spotting on Friday. Passed small blood clot on Sunday evening. Not much pain for any of this so decided not to have an ultrasound since it would be vaginal and might increase my spotting which would be counterproductive. 

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? I want to have powers to have the dishes, laundry, etc to do itself. So telekinesis 
  • @stella_700 I'm so sorry! That's so fast and unexpected. Are you allowed to hold a small funeral or not yet? DHs Grandmother died a few weeks ago, they were allowed 10 people outside at the burial but no funeral, it still doesn't feel real. 
  • @willashbaby Thanks. I’m so sorry for your and your DH loss also. With all this going on it feels like we should put grief on hold, our method of grieving is so tied to the rituals we’ve created, even though feelings don’t work that way. He had all his wishes laid out very clearly as he was a financial planner in his work career. He requested cremation and internment at his families’ mausoleum in Seattle so a local funeral wasn’t going to happen anyway. We did miss the big wake that would of happened here though. We will gather later to celebrate his life in Seattle. 
  • elmich3elmich3 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9 weeks, 4 days

FTM/STM/STM+: 3rd time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: excited to know!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: tater tot

Upcoming appointments: June 16th is first heartbeat appointment

How are you feeling: Better this week! Praise the Lord! Every pregnancy I start feeling better at 8 weeks 4 days lol it's so bizarre. So I'm thinking a third boy already!

Rants/Raves: None really! 

Questions: Anyone else have a big bump already? It's craaazzyyyy! Lol

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? No Anxiety Woman! Never anxious lol
  • mindyb2019mindyb2019 member
    edited May 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/23. 10 weeks 2 days 

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I’ll be excited to find out! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Strawberry 

Upcoming appointments: Finally on Monday yay! I’m excited but very nervous and anxious as this is my first one. I just want to know something is actually growing in there lol. 

How are you feeling: Ugh.. I’m dying of seasonal allergies. Nose has been dripping like a tap non stop. Sneezing all day long and my nose is so raw it feels like sandpaper. My back aches have started this week and my back hurts all day long everyday which sucks and has been hard to function at work. Overall I’m kinda miserable haha. 

Rants/Raves: Get to go to my In-laws house this sunday as my nephew is having a small family birthday party so that will be nice to see everyone. Have some snacks and eat food. 

Questions: Nothing. 

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Not having any allergies lol I would be immune to everything.