Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 5/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Friday 5/29

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 enjoy your lazy weekend!! It’s definitely nice to have the home to yourself for a bit!

@mvt2003 boo for CD1 but hope it’s not too bad!

@keikilove agree that the news cycle has been overwhelming. Hope you get some relaxation in!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 29/4

Timing: good 

Typical LP Length: 13

Testing: if AF is late

R/R: we came to visit DH’s sister and her husband (about a 5 hour drive from us) for the weekend, so I’m looking forward to spending time with them! Nothing is open (and we wouldn’t go out if it was) so just planning for some relaxation. Also got word from work yesterday that I can keep seeing patients remotely, so working from home another week!

CS/Q: nope. PCOS makes everything unpredictable. 
  • shlecksshlecks member
    I'm sorry I've been so flaky this week, it's my first week back to work and it's been insane.
    I just wanted to update y'all on what's going on:

TW**********
    I got a BFP today.  I checked my app (I've been using Clue for my cycles and had planned on starting FF next month) and ALL of my data had changed from earlier in the month.  So my FW was later than I thought, so it appears our timing was good after all.  BUT it also says my cycles are 30 days, so it says AF is due tomorrow.  Anyway, I just wanted to update y'all quickly, and I'll head out because I know I haven't been here long, I just didn't want to ghost y'all.  If anything changes I'll be back, but I am rooting for all of you and thank you so much for being so welcoming to me while I've been here.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    lurking from WTO  (i still like putting this--i saw the UO discussion from yesterday)
    @keikilove "just to start the routine"  love it!! but in all seriousness hope you get that BFP this cycle!

• _orchid__orchid_ member
    edited May 2020
    @bows22 glad YH is getting his weekend and that you'll have a great one too! A quiet weekend by myself sounds wonderful at this point. Enjoy!!

@keikilove yay for sleep!! Hope you got a little more rest after posting. I hear ya on the news cycle, I woke up on the east coast this morning and read about everything that happened last night and just feel so angry that in 2020 this is STILL a reality in America.  I hope you have some soothing self care this weekend. And also feel you on the routine of testing! Every. Time. 

@priyadoc that's great that you are visiting family! Have a great time - hope it is nice and relaxing for you!!

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: good! -5 (does that even count lol), -4, -2, O

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: yesterday I said WFAF, this morning I woke up itchy to test 😂 going to hold off until next Friday based on what my BBT is doing.

R/R: so thankful I am in TWW bc everything about MH has been driving me up the wall the last day or so. If I were in the FW I don't know that we'd have a shot this month!! 🤣 I think I have hit quarantine fatigue lol. We're watching Brooklyn 99 for the first time and saw an episode the other day where two of the characters have to go into quarantine and it hit way too close to home. This weekend should be nice here so I'm hoping to get some time in the yard! We are getting pizza tonight from the place I usually get my Friday lunch from (it's across the street from my school) and I am pumped. It's been like a month since we had pizza and that's unheard of for us. 

CS/Q:

• bows22bows22 member
    @keikilove also loving “just to start the routine” - good luck testing this weekend, my friend! I’m also having a hard time processing current events and just feeling so helpless

@priyadoc have fun on your mini trip! I’m sure it’s nice to get away!

@_orchid_ enjoy your pizza dinner! It will probably taste extra good since it’s been so long!

• krash_krash_ member
    @bows22 enjoy your lazy weekend! I hope the weather is nice for you!
    @mvt2003 sorry about CD 1  <3 rooting so hard for your FET!
    @keikilove I hear ya! Definitely get some self care in!
    @priyadoc have a fun weekend!
    @_orchid_ glad you are in the TWW! I hope it is your last! Enjoy your pizza.

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: Tuesday 

R/R: it has been hard to focus on anything other than what is going on. TTC has not been top of mind so sorry that I haven't checked in much. Each morning I wake up to more news about places I have enjoyed and care about being destroyed and reports of more ignorant and careless moves by our police. I really truly hope that with the news of the one officers arrest and charge that protests cool off a bit tonight. I think going into the weekend will be even worse with people in the cities moving around more and potentially people not from here coming to participate.  

CS/Q: I'm starting the cycle of SS that I do about every TWW about this time. 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18