January 2021 Moms
Options

Week of 5/25 Group 4 Checkin (1/24/21-1/31/21)

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? 

Re: Week of 5/25 Group 4 Checkin (1/24/21-1/31/21)

• Options
    savykaysavykay member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 28th, 4w 5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I still can’t decide if I want to find out. I did with all the others, and since this is our last it might be fun to keep it a surprise, if I can hold out (but I get lots of ultrasounds second and third tri). I also kind of like the fact that team green irritates other people and completely shuts down gender related opinions about my unborn child. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Speck of sawdust

Upcoming appointments: July 1

How are you feeling?: Sore boobs, some nausea but not much yet, tiiiiiiired. 

Rants/Raves: I’m excited to start one big check in group next week. I lurk either way. 

Questions: Has anyone else not told their spouse yet? I ordered something fun in the mail to tell him, so I’m just waiting for it to show up. 

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? 
    We just finished Outlander, and are currently a couple seasons in to House of Cards. We also fall back on Seinfeld and Parks and Rec when we want something fun and easy. 
    1st BFP 6/7/10 premature delivery and loss at 22w2d on 10/4/10
    2nd BFP 10/10/11, EDD 6/2/12,natural m/c 10/13/11 at 6w5d
    3rd BFP 12/25/11, DD born 8/31/12
    4th BFP 1/3/14, DD born 9/5/14
    5th BFP 11/15, DS born 7/24/16
    6th BFP 7/14/16, EDD 3/20/18

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: apple seed

Upcoming appointments: Virtual OB appt on June 9

How are you feeling?: mostly good. Anxious, tired, hungry all the time. 

Rants/Raves: I love my DH, and he has always been great around the house but for some reason my pregnant mind is nitpicking EVERYTHING he is doing and I’m getting so annoyed. 

Questions: anyone else trying to stay active/exercise. 

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? We finished Upload on Amazon Prime, but otherwise we haven’t been watching much TV.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    4 +5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a grain of quinoa?

Upcoming appointments: 6/23

How are you feeling?: Physically pretty normal, but tired and grouchy

Rants/Raves: I just yelled at my husband for deciding to eat something and get dishes dirty right after I just spent the past HOUR (like I do every night) cleaning the house, by myself, and starting the dishwasher. He does it every. night. I wait until everyone’s done using dishes to clean up and start the freaking dishwasher. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? I’m deep into 90 day fiancé
  • Options
    @savykay I don’t know how you can hold it in for that long - I waited a night, but that was it!
  • Options
    savykaysavykay member
    @BuckeyeNut05 I normally can’t! But since this is our last one I wanted to think of something creative that I haven’t seen done, and that’s when I came across this:

😂
    You can personalize the little white springy part, so obviously it will say “I’m pregnant!”
    Nothing like a sperm bomb to announce a pregnancy. 
    It will be worth the wait. (It arrives on Saturday 🙌🏻)

• Options
    hahahahaha that is fantastic!  This is our last, too, but I was not nearly that creative!
  • Options
    OMG @savykay can *I* marry you? I would love to receive some great news that way.

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 4W6D

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM? Does this mean first time mom? Does not knowing this make it obvious I'd be a first time mom?

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green? I'm not sure what this means either. I want to find out the sex but I don't care which it is.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Poppyseed - I'm embarrassed about how much I love looking at the little flippers and tail on the 3D model in the app.

Upcoming appointments: 25 June

How are you feeling?: Like a rollercoaster. Today is the first day since I saw the BFP on May 22nd that I feel like a balanced person who can trust her body to do the right thing. Trying to find lots of distractions right now.

Rants/Raves: Yesterday I had a breakdown and cried and MH couldn't understand why I'm not just happy, and why I'm so worried. I think it's because probably once every 20 minutes I think I feel AF starting up and run to the bathroom. It's driving me insane.

Questions: How do you guys distract yourselves? I have a tough time not wanting to just lie down and wait for a time machine to transport me to a time where I know everything is going to work out.

GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? I'm so excited to start Space Force! I watch The Office on repeat and Steve and Nancy Carell are like my personal heroes - I loved the first season of Angie Tribeca!
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 5+3
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: Don't Know Yet
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Chametz Crumb
    Upcoming appointments: Confirmation and dating next week. 
    How are you feeling?: Fatigued and anxious. I want everything to be ok. 
    Rants/Raves: I literally couldn't sleep last night because people were all over another pregnancy app shit-talking the ABCs of safe sleep. Infuriating. 
    Questions: STM+ moms, have your kids had to share a nursery before? How did that work? I'm worried one will wake the other all the time. 
    GTKY: What TV shows have you been watching lately? TBH I don't watch much TV. If I'm sitting in front of a screen it's to play a video game. I just finished Kingdom Come: Deliverance and was very peeved at the ending. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    savykaysavykay member
    @hanfam2021 I accept your proposal only if we make it a sister wife like arrangement so I only have to do half the cooking and cleaning😉, quarantine/pregnancy has me VERY tired of doing both of those things. 
    And yes, FTM=first time mom STM=second time mom
    and team pink or blue is for when you find out the gender (obviously we’re all way too early for that still) and team green is for if you’re not finding out the gender. 
    I think there’s a helpful acronym list in the “read here first” post, or something like that. It’s been a while since I looked. 

• Options
    @hanfam2021 Yep, FTM is first time mom, I am one too! And yeah "team green" is people who are not finding out...too early for the rest of us to be on a "team" yet! I sooo know what you mean about all the anxiety! I was a mess the first week after my BFP and my SO didn't know what to do with me. I had a meltdown when we went for a walk b/c I imagined I felt spotting or something. Plus I have had relatively few symptoms so even at 8 weeks I'm sometimes in disbelief. It's so hard waiting for the first appt and I'm kind of like "they're just trusting me to sit here and be pregnant?!" I've been using a pregnancy meditation app which is helpful - it's called Expectful and it's tailored to the week you're in. I hope being able to talk here is helpful to you too! Hang in there!
  • Options
    @savykay deal! And that acronym list is huge (I had to bookmark it) but it is missing a lot of acronyms! Maybe we need a bigger one.

@whitealbum29 Thank you! I will definitely download that app. I need some more zen. I'm excited for your appointment!! <3