Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 5/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Friday 5/29

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, monitoring CM, healthy diet and supplements for egg health, progesterone after O, HIO 

R/R: Happy Fri-YAY! Going to make tomorrow a work day to compensate for the short week and missing time on Tuesday and to finish the month strong but then really hoping I can take Sunday completely off, I haven't taken a day completely off since March 17  :(  DH has a couple movies he really wants to watch that just came on streaming so we will probably try to have another "date night" tomorrow. I think O is either today or tomorrow since I had a blazer this morning so I will probably be over in TWW by Monday!

CS/Q: Does not correspond with OPKs at all. Stupid effed up hormones.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• mvt2003mvt2003 member

Month/Cycle: 22

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Officially on the clock for FET! 

R/R: TGIF!!!! I've got another busy day today, hoping to be able to get a work errand done during the day though! FX! 

I'm feeling ok that last cycle did not make me a unicorn, I knew that it wasn't really going to happen. I'm feeling hopeful for this FET (and also hopeful that we can transfer without MH's entire family knowing about it :#

MH got mad at his mom last night - she showed up at our house again with more plants, and she's not great at social distancing (which it's actually really important that she be good at it because as most of you know she's a nurse at a local hospital and we're in a COVID hotspot, even if cases are decreasing.) My FiL is also not great at social distancing, and he went out and got a new router for himself and my BiL had to go park in their driveway and remotely set everything up for him. We're going into lockdown mode over here for the next two weeks, because I assume I'll be covid tested before FET and I cannot be exposed now. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @legallykate Ugh I'm sorry temping has been such a mind f*ck. I'm not sure where you're located, but I was wondering if maybe some of your temps are related to the recent weather temperature spike? Are you sleeping at a different temp than normal? 

• @legallykate hopefully you get a nice temp bump to go along with that blazing OPK

@mvt2003 hope you can maintain social distancing for your FET and not have to have any awkward conversations on why you're avoiding family! March hype!!
    March 2020 Gifts for Your Arreya Digital Signage Content  Arreya

Month/Cycle: 35

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: HIO with Conceive Plus, lots of supplements, OPKs, temping, maybe shoving my cup back up my hooha after sex to keep the Preciouses up there  :D

R/R: yay Friday!!! Man it was a short week but still a pain in the ass! It's cooled off a lot since earlier this week so I'm so ready to get some stuff done around the house and outside this weekend. We're only in the low 60s. Perfect for spending hours pulling weeds.

CS/Q: just a couple dots, nothing exciting yet.

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @mvt2003 Yay for being on the clock!!! Stay away in laws! I think outside temps could maybe be related, the temps here in Texas fluctuate like crazy this time of year. Hopefully it will go up even more tomorrow or Sunday so I can get confirmation of O to start progesterone.

@inthewoods23 LOL at the cup, if that works you should write a book!
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• asf0613asf0613 member

@legallykate been thinking of you and hoping you and YH can really relax and enjoy your date night, especially after the week you have had.  i also appreciate the time you took to respond to my queries earlier in the week. also congrats on the refi--that's huge!

@mvt2003 sorry to see you back over here---i was hoping you would be mvtUNICORN2003!  but super excited for this month for you.  keep those ILs away at all costs!!!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: prentatals, temping, opks

R/R: in a much better headspace today than i've been.  i felt like i got pummeled by triggers the past 3 days and needed a break away from TB and social media. 

TW loss, announcement

started on monday with an innocent comment from my SiL.  they were giving us their old glider for our eventual nursery and she *had* to say that now would 'just be a perfect time for us to get pregnant!'  we haven't told any family we were trying again AL, so i guess it's on me that she didn't know we HAVE been trying, but it actually hit me more a few days later.  Wednesday as i mentioned in TTCAL i got an Enfamil sample pack ahead of my July empty due date, and then yesterday a friend of ours announced a pregnancy online.  

so i think each of those things together just got to me and was a little overwhelming.  but on the bright side, i finally finished my garden :) ill post in May crafting because that counts, right? today just some cleaning since i am ready to feel productive again.

CS/Q: none yet.  i didn't temp past two days either, sheesh.

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @asf0613 I'm so so sorry for the triggers, I'm glad you were able to take a break and step away for your own sake. Sending you <3 

@legallykate FX you get confirmation of O soon!!!! 

@inthewoods23 March hyyype! Thankfully, MH has been pretty vocal (and so has my BiL) that they're trying very hard to not catch the virus and are maintaining social distancing, so I'm hoping we can keep it locked down for a few more weeks! Also, whyyyyyy was this week so nuts?! (And I snorted at your Preciouses comment. I've 1000% also done that, no shame.) 

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 woops missed you on here
    hope you have a very productive weed-pulling weekend! or maybe something more exciting !
  • @asf0613 I hope so too! We've got lots of our windows open today and I'm in such a good mood compared to earlier in the week. I still need to start that list of To Dos for us to follow, but that can be done later. Glad to see you're feeling better too! Sometimes the days are just a little overwhelming.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @legallykate I hope you get to take Sunday off! You definitely deserve a full day with no work!

@mvt2003 sorry for CD1 but yay for getting ready for FET! Def stay away from the ILs!!

@inthewoods23 have fun pulling those weeds! Literally the worst outside chore IMO...it needs to be done so badly at my house!

@asf0613 sorry for all the triggers, it’s extra rough when things like that happen all at once. Yay for finishing the garden though!

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, tracking CM, progesterone after O

R/R: So I found a new YouTube workout channel via Instagram and omg I’m feeling it today! I’m always happy to find new workouts that make me sore at home. I very much can’t wait for the gym to open up again!

CS/Q: 

• @legallykate Oh man you definitely deserve a day off.  Hope you're able to take one on Sunday!  

@mvt2003 Yay it's FET cycle!!!  But sorry for CD 1.  Good luck with the social distancing/lockdown while you're waiting for it.  I hope your in laws can respect your boundaries.  

@inthewoods23 I'm glad the weather is cooling down so you can get some stuff done outside.  Pulling weeds sounds a lot better in 60 degrees than in super hot weather.

@asf0613 Sorry for those comments combined with an announcement.  Some days those things are just too much.  Glad you're doing better today.  Sending hugs!  <3

@runningoncookies SAME!!  I can't wait for the gyms to be opened again.  I miss it.

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD: 46...

WAYDTGKU: Just WFAF at this point

R/R: Moving over here because even though AF hasn't started yet, I'm basically just waiting on her at this point.  I took a test a few days ago convinced I was pregnant - and it was a BFN.  I saw my obgyn Wednesday and she's doing all the blood work (did it this morning and they took 13 vials!) to see what's going on.  She also prescribed Provera to start my period.  Hopefully the blood results comes back quickly so we can see what's going on.  I kinda hope they find something to explain why my cycles are getting all crazy again.

Other than that, things are pretty good.  Glad it's Friday and looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz 13 vials!?!? Wow. I get so lightheaded when I get blood drawn, the biggest I have ever had done was 5 (I think) and I had to sit there and drink juice for an embarrassingly long time before they let me leave. 
  • @runningoncookies what's the name of the Youtube channel?

@linzrunz yes it is literally the absolute best time to get everything pulled up. Our weeds are getting TALL. Glad you have provera to start your cycle up again. FX for some answers!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 the girls name is Pamela Reif! She’s this 23 year old German fitness model. All the workouts are like 10-30 minutes and then you combine them based on what you want to do! It’s nice to have extra options for at home workouts haha! I also like it because she doesn’t talk the whole time, she just does the workout with you. 
  • @runningoncookies I'll have to check her out!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @asf0613 Glad you are feeling better. So sorry about the unexpected package and the SIL comments, that's a tough combo for sure. I would think your SIL would maybe think you might be trying so you'd think she would know better but people are generally just not the best about TTC discussion. 

@runningoncookies Yay for new workouts and soreness!

@linzrunz How long does it take for the Provera to work and when do you start it? Hope you get the blood results quickly and they provide some answers.

*TTC History*

• @runningoncookies I walked in and was like are those all for me?! Wasn’t expecting that much. I had to be fasting for it too so I was a little lightheaded after. But not too bad. I went home and had some oatmeal and felt much better. 

@legallykate I started it yesterday. I have 10 pills total to take so I’m guessing I’ll start after I take the last pill?  I’ve never had to take it before so I’m not exactly sure what to expect. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed

• @linzrunz your period can start prior to finishing the last pill of Provera. My RE only had me take 6 for some reason, but I think AF started 2 days later. I think I put a pantiliner in after like day 3 or 4 just in case so I could catch it if it came before I finished the pills.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 That’s good to know. Thank you! I hope it starts sooner rather than letter. I’m ready to get the next cycle going. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Left tube removed