All trimester check in 5-26

stella_700stella_700 member
edited May 2020 in Pregnant after IF
Hi Everyone! 
  • How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/1 (girl)

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21 (girl)

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

@cirrra EDD 8/4

@wildrainbow EDD 8/16 (Boy)

@angelina1919 EDD 7/29

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8

@businesswife EDD 8/21

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 (Girl)

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy)

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@vetgirl2011 EDD???

@stella_700 EDD 12/28

@the_road_to_oz EDD???

Re: All trimester check in 5-26

• It's been so quiet on the board the last couple of weeks! Thanks for creating this Stella. 

• How far along/EDD? 25w1day, Sept 8th. 
    • How are you feeling this week? Swollen and achy.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Nothing really. I guess one rant is that it's hard to find a comfortable position. In sitting, standing, whatever. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB visit and glucose test June 2nd. 
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? I don't like reality tv shows unless it's cooking. I like well written and acted suspense shows (Ozark) or ones with weird humor (Fleabag, Catastrophe).
    • How far along/EDD? 15wks+1 November 17th
    • How are you feeling this week? I feel really good. Still a little tired, but I can’t complain!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave: I had an appointment today and got to see my little nugget sucking it’s thumb. So cute!! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Next appointment is anatomy scan on June 23rd. 
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? I also hate reality shows. I like sci fi, horror, and some comedies. 
    @31magnolia I agree that it has been really slow here recently. I started just checking once or twice a week, because there are so few new posts. 

@stella_700 How are you feeling? Any new appointments recently?
  • Loading the player...
    • How far along/EDD? 36+3 , June 21st
    • How are you feeling this week? Exhausted, and the pelvic pressure is increasing. I think she’s started to drop and it hurts every time I try to get up or walk 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Not much, I’m on vacation this week and the downtime has been nice. Being able to sleep in and nap during the day at least as much as the 6 yr old let’s me lol. Also nesting is in full swing. I’ve washed all the baby clothes, organized the nursery and packed hospital bags. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Yesterday was  my 36 wk checkup. Had my gbs test but don’t have the results yet. Weekly checks from here on out. I have them scheduled through 39 weeks. I’m really hoping after being induced at 41 weeks last time that she decides to come on her own before that point. 
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? I’m not big into realty shows either. I love medical and legal dramas. Like law and order and greys anatomy. 
    @31magnolia cooking are the only realty shows I like too!

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• How far along/EDD? 29+4/Aug 4
    • How are you feeling this week? Same old same old. I hate taking naps and sleeping these days. I wake up so sore. Didn’t help that this morning my son managed to squeeze into my U-shaped pregnancy pillow so two us were cramped in there. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I want the SIP to end at the same time I don’t want it to end. I miss going out, but I’m not going to if there’s a chance I’ll catch the virus!
    • Any upcoming appointments? In third week of June. 
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? My absolute favorite genre is British detective shows. Sherlock, Vera, Endeavour, etc. I also love quirky shows like @31magnolia mentioned, Fleabag, Catastrophe, and of course the original British version of the Office. The genre I loathe is like everyone else here, reality shows? I honestly don’t know what’s fun about watching the Kardashians or Housewives, or Duck Dynasty type of shows. The only reality show I enjoyed were The Amazing Race (no scheming, mostly just race against time) and The Great British Baking Show. Oh I love watching nice people doing their best to make yummy treats. 
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • @31magnolia It is so quiet. I’ve been wanting to actively comment but I’ve been so busy with work and also just lazy. 
    @vetgirl2011 Awww got to see your nugget suck its thumb? That’s wonderful. With my son, we caught him with a finger up his nose in one of the u/s appointments. To no one’s surprise, he likes to pick his nose now. Sigh. The baby girl has been super shy and I have not been able to see her face as much. And she moves around a lot. 
    @hanshotfirst77 36 weeks! Just a few more weeks to go!
  • @cashewchicken - HAHAHA at the nose picking. And it's sooo adorable (although uncomfortable for you) that your little boy wants to snuggle with you in your pillow. I also like the British detective shows! Have you seen CB Strike? We just finished watching it not too long ago. I'll have to take a look at the others you mentioned. I loved Sherlock and Luther. Although, the last season of Luther aggravated me. 

@hanshotfirst77 - You're sooo close! I can't believe it. I mean I can, but you know what I'm saying. Lol. What are you doing for your vacation?

@vetgirl2011 - Awww to the thumb sucking! That's so adorable. I swear my little girl did a complete flip in my belly last week. I could feel her turning. It was so weird. 

Question: Did you all do or will you do virtual baby showers? How was it? I'm trying to pick things for a registry and for whatever reason it's overwhelming. 

• @31magnolia – I am having 3! Because is different groups and they are organizing everything….and since is virtual they prefer to do a small group, otherwise it would be difficult to manage.  I created a registry at amazon, which everyone has an account and is familiar with, so that was the easiest way.  I think Target can be an option too.  I asked a couple of recent experienced moms to help with the list, but just 2…if you involve more people then it will be more overwhelming because with even 2, its difficult because each have very strong opinions.  

• How far along/EDD? 31w+1d / Jul 29th
    • How are you feeling this week? Good overall, just uncomfortable, which I know its normal and will get worst, but it is only a few more weeks.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Failed the 3hr glucose test, so officially on a gestational diabetic diet now.  Again it will be only a few more weeks and then I hope I can go back to my weekly chocolate dose.  So, first I will attend a virtual class on how to manage the condition, and on my next appointment with the MFM Dr he will deep dive on what to eat/not to eat.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Regular OB tomorrow and MFM next week.
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? I love any detective/murder type of show…DH and I are really addicted to the Discovery ID channel.  I can watch some kind of reality show, like my guilty pleasure is 90-day finace…makes me appreciate our relationship and how we met…but I can’t watch the type of Kardashian or Housewife’s shows.

• @angelina1919 - OK. I think I'm going to try Amazon. I tried Buy Buy Baby and it was overwhelming. They have so many things listed and so many categories and you have to click on each one. I like the idea of asking 2 moms what they think. That would probably help a lot. 
    Also, sorry about the 3hr test. But like you said, at least it's only for 8-9 more weeks! I have my 1 hour test next week. I was doing pretty good, but I've started eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches daily and then a cookie or ice cream. And there's also the carbs. :(  I guess I'll find out next week. 
  • @31magnolia @cashewchicken Thank you! I know right it’s crazy! I’m mostly just relaxing and nesting. Washing all the baby clothes, organizing the nursery, packing hospital bag. Today I did some DIY maternity photos with my son. Sleeping in and napping whenever I can. Cause I am pretty much working until I pop so I know the next few weeks will be rough so trying to rest and relax where I can. 

@31magnolia I ended up just canceling my sprinkle. But some family members just sent gifts to me anyways. And I plan to instead do a meet the baby party sometime over summer for close family. But I’ve seen a bunch of people do the virtual showers. I had a amazon registry for the discounts. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• How far along/EDD? 9 wks 3 days 12-28
    • How are you feeling this week? Worried and scared here.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?
    • Rant: I’ve been spotting since last Saturday, yesterday was the worst, had some clots and red bleeding with pms level cramping, back to brown spotting now but nervous and thinking the worst.
    • Any upcoming appointments? Tues, June 2nd
    • GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe.
    I don’t watch much TV that isn’t some form of documentary. What I’m binging now is called Time Team, British archeology show.

• @angelina1919 Sorry about the gestational diabetes. I was tested early (13 weeks), and also failed. The diet isn’t horrible, but I miss my carbs and sweets. The hardest part for me is finding time in my work schedule to eat the required snacks between meals. 

@stella_700 I’m so sorry about the spotting! It is so scary. Will your OB let you come in early for an ultrasound? 

@cashewchicken 😂 A finger up the nose is awesome! 
  • @stella_700 im sorry about the spotting. It is so scary. I had on and off unexplained bleeding and spotting pretty much the entire first tri. Are you getting a scan?

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• I have been having SO many issues getting on here the past week or so, I would log in and it still wouldn’t let me comment, ugh!
    • How far along/EDD? 15w6d; 11/13
    • How are you feeling this week? Pregnant. Belly has popped and sleep has been getting a little more uncomfortable. Been spotting (Pink and brown) on and off since last weekend but no cramping so it’s just annoying and I’m getting a little anxious for my appt tomorrow to make sure everything is okay. Had another bad incident of bleeding on the 15th but was able to go in and get a quick scan that showed everything was okay. Still not sure if it’s a small SCH or due to a low lying placenta 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Still spotting. I have a feeling I’ll just have to get used to it. Also, the nurse called me at 4pm today regarding my 9am appt tomorrow saying the clinic is doing video appts for all 16 week appt. I don’t think so. The only reason I didn’t push for an appointment on Tuesday to make sure everything is okay after spotting all weekend was bc I knew I was going tomorrow. I’m also supposed to be starting weekly progesterone injections since I had preterm labor with my daughter and going over all that tomorrow along with regular blood work
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB tomorrow which hopefully will still be in person. The nurse said if I don’t get a call back I’m supposed to go in. I’m hoping I don’t get a call in the morning
    • @angelina1919 I watch 90day fiancé too, some of them are such train wrecks! I can’t stand history shows or anything sci-fi (no game of thrones, walking dead, etc). Just never was able to get into them. I’m a sucker for reality tv. By the time I get around to watching something at night, I’m beat so I don’t have to use any brain power or function to focus on the crappy reality tv lol. 

@stella_700 I know how scary bleeding can be, I’ve been dealing with it most of this pregnancy so far (two seperate large gushes that terrified me, one with pretty intense cramps and ongoing spotting). Hopefully you can get in for a scan before your appt next week to check on everything and hopefully provide some reassurance. 
  • 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited May 2020
    @stella_700 - Oh no. To echo what vetgril2011 asked, will the doctor let you come in early? 

@mtpbadger - Hopefully they'll still keep the appointment in person given the situation! I don't know why doctor's think video appointments are good during pregnancy. In person appointments give you peace of mind and that's important for momma and baby. Keep us updated. 

• @31magnolia thankfully my appointment was kept in person after the nurse spoke with the dr. She hadn’t been aware they were even calling me to change it. Thankfully everything is still okay and my placenta has started moving up a bit so hopefully that will be the end of the bleeding/spotting. My 22 week appt will be a video appointment which kind of sucks but I already know I’m getting extra appts and scans starting around 24 weeks for growth concerns due to my previous pregnancy. 

• This baby is moves in the weirdest ways! Last night I felt her extremely low in my pelvis. So low it scared me and I was wondering what the heck was happening. She was kicking/punching but it was like on my cervix. Very strange feeling. I only felt better after I googled it. She and I had to have a little talk after that.  :D LOL.
  • @mtpbadger - So happy everything is OK. Are the video appointments because your OBs office is pretty full or crowded or are you in NY or something? I thought mine was going to go to video when this whole virus started but they never did. Her waiting room was never crowded though even before the virus. At the most there would be 2-3 other people waiting and it's a pretty decent size waiting room.  

• Not sure why they are going to video visits. The last few times I’ve been the entire clinic has been a ghost town and the OB waiting room has had max 2-3 ppl waiting. I’m guessing it might be due to the face that they are starting to open things up again so the clinic as a whole may start getting more crowded as people reschedule appointments. Today was the first day they took my temp before even entering the main doors (I was there last Tuesday so not even two weeks ago!). 
  • Hi All! Im hopping over from the infertility board. It took me awhile to switch because I still cant believe that this is happening. My signature will tell the story, but pretty much I am a severe diminished ovarian reserve, failed IVF, moved on to donor eggs, that failed too. The very next cycle we got pregnant on our own! How far along/EDD? Im 10 weeks today and due on Christmas Day (talk about a miracle baby) How are you feeling this week? Im sooooo nauseous and have been for 5 weeks. I have zero energy and lots of reflux. Rants/Raves? Questions? Im shocked that the past 2 nights, my belly is massively bloated and I actually look pregnant! I call this a rave! I think it is so cool. Ive never made it this far. Any upcoming appointments? Next ultrasound is Monday and they will do my NIPT then as well. Im really nervous about it because I was told I would never have my own baby and my egg quality is terrible, so Im still having a hard time believing I popped up my miracle egg. Praying everything is ok. GTKY: What type of tv show/movie genre do you loathe. Which ones do you love? I cant stand scary movies. I love romantic comedies!

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • 31magnolia31magnolia member
    edited May 2020
    @andreamm31 - I'm glad you found this page. I had tagged you earlier in the week but ending up removing it. And you already know I'm super happy for you and your pregnancy. I'm glad you decided to try on your own instead of solely going off what the doc said. I also had AMH of .26 and ended up pregnant. I think a couple of the other ladies are in the same boat. :) 
    Good luck on your NIPT next week! 

@mtpbadger - oh that is weird. They're tightening up restrictions while the country seems to be loosening them. Interesting. 

• @mtpbadger I’m sorry about the bleeding but glad everything seems to be ok. I had bleeding this pregnancy too totally unexplained. It is so hard going through it though. 

@andreamm31 welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! Fx for smooth sailing here on out!

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @31magnolia I did see the tag, but saw the thread was empty, so I went and found it!  Thanks for thinking of me girlie! Love seeing your updates with baby girl.  I think im having a girl as well.  We will find out in under 2 weeks I think!  
    @hanshotfirst77 Thank you so much!  

39 years old   DH 41.  Sperm looks great.  We live in San Diego  
    Me:  ****TW loss mentioned***
    MTHFR Homozygous 677TT (dx 2016)
    hypothyroid
    8/2018           Off birth control
    11/29/2018    CP
    2/10/2019.    CP
    3/8/2019        Saw fertility doctor, AFC 5, labs drawn
    3/14/2019      Pregnant
    4/18/2019      9 week ultrasound  MM , stopped growing at 6 weeks, no HB.  D&C 
    5/2/2019       Return to fertility doctor, labs show AMH 0.27. Diminished Ovarian Reserve
                         1st of 3 Egg retrievals planned tentatively for July
    6/29/2019     started Antagonist Protocol 
    7/12/2019     First egg retrieval, only retrieved one egg and fell apart immediately, poor quality.
    8/7/2019.      Second cycle (follicular antagonist) canceled on day 5 of stims when a very large lead follicle grew out of nowhere.
    11/8/2019.    Second Egg retrieval with Lupron Flare Protocol.  2 eggs retrieved, fertilized with ICSI but no reaction occurred at all.                       Told I will never have my own babies with my eggs.
    12/20/2019    ERA - pre-receptive.  Needed 24 hours more of progesterone
    2/2020          CP
     3/2/2020     Egg donor cycle in Prague at Unica Clinic, 2 AA embryos, 1 transfer, 1 on ice. BFN.  Due to pandemic, we could not return to Prague and will abandon our remaining embryo.
    4/20/2020.  BFP trying on our own! 
    06/04/2020   After HBs at 7 and 9 weeks, MM at 10 weeks 3 days.  D&C, Hemorrhaged out 1 liter of blood from uterine artery rupture during procedure.     Spent 1 night in the hospital with a balloon tamponade in my uterus. Baby was mosaic Trisomy 21.
    8/2020.  Moving forward with Donor Egg cycle at Utah Fertility Center and sharing a cycle with ladypOtter (Gina) I met on the Bump who was also supposed to go to Prague but couldn't.  
    9/26/2020 Donor retrieval of 26 eggs, 24 mature.  Split cycle so I have 12 eggs with all 12 fertilizing. 6 PGS normal 3 boys, 3 girls
    10/29/2020 Transfer day of  girl donor egg embryo.     BFP! First HCG 92.9. Then inappropriate rise, plateau and falling.  Possibly ectopic pregnancy.  ER visit with diagnosis of "pregnancy location unknown". CP
    1/19/2021 Embryos shipped from Utah to my local clinic, starting prednisone for anti-histamine protocol. 
    2/26/2021 FET girl embryo BFP. Betas 62, 139, 386! HB at 6 weeks, then baby stopped growing at 8 week check up with weak HB measuring 6 weeks 4 days.  MM at 9 weeks. D&C 4/15/21
    7/13/2021 FET boy and girl embryos. First beta 10dp5dt 177, 14dp5dt 1631, 16dp5dt 6809. Pregnant with Identical triplets.  At 9 weeks, Baby C no longer had a heart beat. Identical Twin Girls.   Pregnancy complicated by TRAP Sequence with baby C an Acardiac fetus still receiving blood flow being pumped to it by other girls.  Referred to UCSF at 18 weeks for consultation.  No intervention needed at this time
    2/18/22 After a failed NST, at 34 weeks 1 day, Charlotte born 4lb 4oz and Lily born 4lbs 10 oz.  Our hearts are complete.  Baby girls in NICU to grow and learn to eat.
    History in Spoiler
  • cashewchickencashewchicken member
    edited June 2020
    @31magnolia Luther! I love Idris Elba. Loved him in The Wire too. I’ll add CB Strike to my watch list. I caught up with a ton of TV shows when I had my son but not sure if I’ll have time for that this time around. As for registry, Amazon is great but I think Buy Buy Baby has an excellent return policy (1 year after purchase). That was nice as returning things within the return window became really difficult after my son. 
    @angelina1919 I’m sorry that you have GD. I have one too. Well, I was already prediabetic before the pregnancy, so not much different for me. I highly recommend walking, start approx 15 min after a meal, and for about 20 min, 15 if you are busy. Moving your muscles help reduce the amount of glucose in your bloodstream and it’s a great way to work off some of the carbs you just consumed. The doctor will explain the diet I’m sure, but one thing to keep in mind is to eat protein when you eat carbs. You only have a few weeks to go, so one option is to avoid your favorite carbs, but another option is to eat protein while you eat your treats (in moderation). For instance, if you want fruit, eat cheese or peanut butter with it. You can eat small amounts of chocolate, just remember to eat some nuts like almonds with it. And get a glucose monitor. I recommend Contour ones from Bayer. They are the most accurate monitors out there. 
  • @hanshotfirst77 DIY maternity photos sounds great! I wanted to take a nice photo with the baby bump and my son before she comes but with the SIP, hiring a photographer doesn’t seem like an option. My fertility clinic offers free newborn photo sessions with a photographer, but with the pandemic I doubt it will happen. Hope you get as much rest as possible before the baby comes. I still have 9 more weeks to go but I feel so done already. I need to go into the office this week for a few days to take care of some things before I get too big to do it. Not looking forward to that. 
    @stella_700 I’m sorry. I hope it’s nothing, I had bleeding with my first so I know how scary it is. Hope the bleeding has stopped. 
  • @mtpbadger I’m glad you were seen in person. I’m not sure about phone/video appointments either. It’s always comforting to see the baby on u/s. 
    I’ve watched a couple of 90-day fiancée episodes. TLC is full of train wreck shows and I do watch them occasionally but also makes me feel uneasy watching people with serious mental issues on TV. My 600 lb life is a show I watch once in a while.
    @andreamm31 Congrats on your miracle baby!!!
    @31magnolia Both babies did that to me. Baby girl like to punch (feels like it) my cervix when I’m walking on treadmill. Very uncomfortable. 

• @cashewchicken – Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I have an education session tomorrow and appointment later this week, but soooo glad to know I don’t have to give up carbs altogether.  I also read something you mention, not actually eliminating carbs/sweets but is more about how to balance. 

@andreamm31 – Welcome!! Such an awesome story and so happy for you and your miracle baby!