December 2020 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 5/27

Seriously, WTF?
TTC History:
Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
Due date was Nov 2020
DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
TTC: March 2021
IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

Re: WTF Wednesday 5/27

• Options
    I am SO cranky today. 
    Wtf is DH- I’ve been working so hard to rebuild his credit and he let something stupid (seriously- it was $21.07 🙄🙄🙄🙄) go to collection and I want to kill him. I have ALL the debt, so my debt to income ratio is shot, so we can’t refinance the house, buy a new car, etc. I was waiting on his credit to come back to do these things (so it’s against our joint income instead of mine alone) and this screws it all up for YEARS more. I kinda want to kill him. 
    Plus. I’m hot. I usually don’t get hot. Unless I’m pregnant. Uuuuugh

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz I'm so sorry your going through that and are upset at your hubby and hot and cranky. Seriously $21.07? Why would he even let that small amount go to collections?? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    gh1219gh1219 member
    @the_road_to_oz that is so frustrating!!  Im so sorry gah I would feel the same way.

My WTF is window treatments.  Who knew they are so expensive!!  Like seriously they are 25-35ish% of our furnishing budget!!  I'm going to work on dropping those prices but still.  Mind.  Blown. 🤯
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 he “forgot” - and it was a medical bill copay, so it wasn’t reported until it was delinquent at the collection agency- so he managed to “forget” despite me asking him to pay it, circling the number, for months- THEN also managed to forget the angry gram from the collection agency for 30 days even after we had a fight about it last month. Basically I’m ready to kill him. Or slip Ritalin in his coffee. 
    He’s (undiagnosed but definitely) on the spectrum. He is brilliant and will hyper focus on something- completely dismissing anything not related to it. Things like - making sure there is food in the house, bills are paid. It’s incredibly frustrating and leaves me with 99% of the mental work. I know it’s just how his brain works, and normally I make more of an effort to understand that and work around / with how he thinks. 
    Tonight. I want to kill him. And then he came home and shut the bedroom door, so no AC got in. I about killed him. 

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz he "forgot" for that many months?? It takes a long time for it to get to that point. Wow. Lol your hilarious haha slip Ritalin into his coffee 😅 that would be incredibly annoying and frustrating. I dont blame you for being mad and wanting to kill him. Sorry your having a rough night girl and always left with the mental work. 💕 
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz omg. My husband would be in big trouble! 
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz I would really lose it if that happened!! We’ve also worked so hard to build my husbands credit (he literally had zero history at age 34 when we started dating - had never had any credit card or installment plan debt which is great, but also not - because he did have stupid hits like small collections from doctors offices or things like it). 

I hate to say it but I’ve just found out that I have to handle certain things if I want it to get done.like paying bills on time. If I nag him he gets mad and still doesn’t do it. It’s annoying but I just have learned that’s our reality and the only way for us to be happy.  As an ex: my husband got a red light ticket a month and a half ago. The due date was coming up and nothing was happening. I ended up being the one to write the check and send it in to avoid getting more expensive & turning into points on his license. If I’d put it on him, it just would have spun into something worse that I still would have had to deal with. I used to get really mad about this stuff and resent him for it, but I’ve learned to just let it go.