Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 5/27

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Wednesday 5/27

• mvt2003mvt2003 member

Month/Cycle: 21

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Apparently summer has arrived to New England! It's going to be almost 90 today, super happy we got the a/cs in the windows last week! We got up early today and got a workout in and let the dog run at the park, I'll probably do some yoga or another walk at some point today (Apple watch competition with one of my work girls :D ) so I'm feeling pretty good. I may also do some crafting today too. 

I've got a big work project that I've been working on for a while that as soon as it gets approved I need to jump on, but it's looking like that's going to be tomorrow now. Otherwise, it should be a good day. 

CS/Q: Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• bows22bows22 member
    @mvt2003 Nice job on the workout! How do you get motivated in the mornings? I need to do that 

Month/Cycle: 18/20 including 2 benched 

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: Probably 11 dpo 

R/R: it’s another hot day today but it doesn’t seem so bad when I can wear whatever I want and stay in the AC all day haha. It had cooled down enough by dinner time that we were able to eat outside and it was so nice. Hopefully we can keep doing that. It is just nice to get out of the house even if it’s just the deck. Things are pretty normal, busy with work etc etc and cruising along the boring part of the TWW. 

CS/Q:

• Loading the player...
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @bows22 Thanks!!! It's a very hard habit to start (I let it go for most of quarantine so far :D ) but once you're in the groove it helps because it feels great to get it done. I'm also extra motivated right now because my coworker started the competition with me, and I have to go hard to win. I'm so jealous you were able to eat outside! Our deck and backyard are awful, we're in discussions about what to do about that now :D 

• krash_krash_ member
    @mvt2003 good thing you got the A/C's in! GL with your project!
    @bows22 ohh eating outside is a good idea! We should do that too. FX this TWW is your last!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4, -3, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: June

R/R: sharing a little personal information but I am from Minneapolis and my head and heart are so heavy with what is happening here. I just cannot fathom that there are people, and the ones that are supposed to protect and serve at that, that are capable of that. I need to take a FB break because the ignorance in the comment sections from people that are apparently my neighbors makes me physically ill. Sorry to be a downer today. I did talk to MH about it and he helped me feel a little better about what we can do to be better. 

CS/Q: 

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• @mvt2003 Good for you for getting up early and getting a workout in.  Especially since it's supposed to be so warm for you today.

@bows22 Eating outside on the deck sounds so nice.

@krash_ Facebook can be a mentally draining place since everyone thinks they're experts at everything.  Hopefully the break and the talk with YH helped.

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 44/15?

Timing: not good enough

Typical LP length: dunno

Testing: BFN yesterday

R/R: I'm wondering if maybe I didn't ovulate at all this cycle.  I'm really confused as to what my body is doing and would like AF to just show up now so I can move on to the next cycle.  I ordered a BBT thermometer yesterday, so I'll start temping next cycle.  Picking up H at the campsite yesterday went well.  We didn't stay too long and got home pretty quickly.  Last night though I had a meltdown and cried all the tears.  I have an appointment today with my obgyn so we'll see how that goes.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• bows22bows22 member
    @krash_ ugh, I’m sorry and I don’t blame you for wanting to take a FB break. I do pretty well on Facebook when it just comes down to differences of opinions, but when it’s issues like this when the other “opinion” is just....wrong, I have a very hard time with that. I’m so sorry that happened in your community ❤️

@linzrunz I’m glad you didn’t have to stay long yesterday, but I’m sorry that your body is being so annoying. I hope your OB appointment goes well and he/she has an idea of what is going on 
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @krash_ I'm a HUGE fan of a FB break, I'm on an extended one myself. I'm so sorry that happened, and I'm sorry that people feel the need to be hateful and ugly on social media. It's so awful. 

@linzrunz I'm glad you got in and out!!! Hopefully your OB has some ideas today! 

• Happy Wednesday everyone - this is my first post here after my intro, so just trying to learn all the lingo!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/2

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: only if AF is late

R/R: The weather has been absolutely beautiful here, so trying to spend more time on our patio to relax. Going back to work in person next week (have just been seeing patients over video the last 2 months) so a little nervous about that. Hoping everyone at work follows masking and social distancing rules. 

CS/Q: my cycles are super wonky because I have PCOS, so was happy to see I likely ovulated this time (have been tracking since getting off OCPs several months ago, and I don't think I ovulate every cycle) 

• shlecksshlecks member

@mvt2003 I REALLY need to get in on the morning workouts.  I know once I were to start them I would love it, but for now just getting back to work I CANNOT get up.  I think I'll make baby steps towards that as my goal.

@bows22 I hope you can pass the time easily in TWW!  It's so humid already here I don't think I could eat outside.  Unless there's a nice breeze!

@krash_ I cannot imagine living where all that happened.  I am sickened by those officers, and just the fact that this is one more incident among a BAJILLION others.  I don't blame you at all taking a break from Facebook- it's completely toxic when it comes to issues like that.  

@linzrunz Let us know how it went with your OB!  I hope you get some answers!  I'm glad yesterday went well, I know you were NOT looking forward to it.

@priyadoc FX for you!  I can't imagine how stressful being a doctor right now must be.  Adding PCOS to this mix is NO FUN.  

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 27/16

Timing: bad

Typical LP length: ~14 days

Testing: no unless I'm super late

R/R:  Sorry I missed yesterday!  It was my first day back to work and it was INSANE.  I went to bed at like 9:00.  Today was just as insane, but we had way more calls asking for "walk in" spots (NO WE ARE APPOINTMENT ONLY RIGHT NOW LIKE THE REST OF THE COUNTY IS SUPPOSED TO BE) and a couple people pissed because they're required to wear a mask.  One guy in particular was boasting about his church never closing and his coffee shop never closing and I'm like COOL. Put your mask on above your nose please thanks.  I may completely lose my mind in the coming days/weeks/months/who knows.  Also my cycle must be longer this time, so I'm still waiting for AF.  I'm almost 100% positive I cannot be pregnant due to how bad our timing was.

CS/Q: no

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2020
    @shlecks OMG, I hope work gets less hectic for you. And how did you NOT throw that braggart out?! I woulda been like, “Cool, cool...and now I exercise my right to refuse service to anyone I please.” 😆 And ummmm, your luteal phase is quite long. When did/do you expect AF? P.S. Love your response to krash_. I feel the same way. 

@priyadoc Nice job with your first post in the dailies! Best of luck with heading back to work next week! I’m hoping right along w you that everyone is super safe & responsible.

@linzrunz So glad to hear that picking up DH went ok after all. But I’m sorry you had a meltdown last night. The letdowns are such a crushing disappointment. And ’m sorry for the long cycle—hope your appt w your OB went well today!

@krash_ Thank you for sharing that personal info. I don’t think you’re being a downer at all. I have also been sickened to my core about the murder (can’t bear to watch the video) and the whole state of race relations in our country right now—especially with those few rotten apples who swear to Serve and Protect. I had sooo much work to do today but I took some rare crying breaks in between because I’ve been so upset. I’m glad that talking w YH helped a bit. On a totally different note: I can finally see your chart! What a streak you had!👌🏽

@bows22 Hah, I love that you called it the boring part of TWW! It sure is! I’m right there with you, sister. Enjoy that AC!

@mvt2003 Sounds like you’re kicking butt with that workout competition. Keep it up! Super inspiring.😊

AFM, another insane workday so checking in late here on TB. 

Month/Cycle: 24

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: -3, -1, O

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Prbably starting tomorrow, always way too early, you know this!🤣

R/R: Sooo much work, so little sleep  but making great progress on a huge work project, so will keep it up a couple more days till it’s done  

CS/Q:

ETA: Forgot my own update lol. 
  • shlecksshlecks member
    Popping on to answer @keikilove - I know right?  It IS long.  WTH.  AF is nowhere in sight.  My average is 26 days, but I have gone to 29.  I checked back on my tracker.  I don't know!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • bows22bows22 member
    @schlecks I think you either have to be KU or you are off on O date. 
  • shlecksshlecks member
    @bows22 I have to say the O date would be the most likely. But I will plan to test just in case. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • bows22bows22 member
    @schlecks maybe a different O date would make your timing better! Good luck!
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited May 2020
    @schlecks I was trying to find your WTO posts to see if you were temping, but found your intro instead - I didn’t remember that this is your first cycle after IUD, so I withdraw my previous statement haha. Adjusting to being off IUD is definitely another valid possibility. However, did this cycle start before your IUD was removed? I think your dates are off somewhere.

edit for clarity 
  • shlecksshlecks member
    @bows22 I was on non hormonal (paragard) and had it removed on day 4 of my cycle. And yeah, I hadn’t posted in WTO because I honestly wasn’t planning on really trying until next cycle. But since we DTD the last day of my perceived FW, I went ahead and started in TWW mainly to just gain knowledge, show support, and start to get to know everyone. So yeah I totally agree there’s gotta be something wonky going on. But I was very regular on Paragard so I guess I didn’t expect it to really change.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shlecks that all makes sense! I love a good chart stalk so I was hoping you were temping so I could ask to see your chart 😂. I still vote that you test!
  • shlecksshlecks member
    @bows22 I know! I wasn’t planning on doing serious charting until next cycle 😂 I don’t even have a thermometer yet. I’ll test in the morning and go from there. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker