Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have?

Re: Week 2 (12/8-12/14) Check-In 5/24/2020

• Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/8, 11+5

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A plum

Upcoming appointments: Hopefully getting NIPT results this week, then nothing until 6/18

How are you feeling: Great! We had such a rough start and are now past the worst of everything. Appetite is back in full force and feeling much happier and more optimistic. I am burping up a storm though... And my nipples keep hurting.

Rants/Raves: I’m actually feeling pretty mellow. I guess I can rave about how much I love Sundays. My SO have a nice little routine where we sleep in, then get our favorite breakfast sandwiches from across the street, have a family catch up call, then just relax all day. It’s the highlight of my week!

Questions: Don’t think so!

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Probably super strength and not being able to be hurt - I think that’s like Jessica Jones (? Maybe? Haven’t watched in years). Anyway, I feel like with those you can do a whole lot of stuff to help anyone!
  • Options
    cassafrass15cassafrass15 member
    edited May 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11, 11w2d
    FTM/STM/STM+: STM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out!
    Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime!
    Upcoming appointments: NIPT blood draw Tues and then OB 6/17
    How are you feeling: Was feeling great, but I’ve been extremely exhausted the past couple of days. Otherwise hungry but fine!
    Rants/Raves: I’m so glad it’s a three-day weekend! But I am annoyed I have to keep turning down large party invitations from otherwise reasonable people. The virus isn’t gone, folks. 
    Questions: Nada
    GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? I want to be Wonder Woman. 

ETA: Spacing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: December 10, 2020 (11 weeks 4 days)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team find out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime

Upcoming appointments: tomorrow I have my first midwife appt, NIPT bloodwork and NT scan! 

How are you feeling: Happy, always tired, back to nothing sounds good to eat but always hungry lol nause comes and goes but is coming less and less frequently 

Rants/Raves: I managed to find the energy yesterday to weed my garden, clean up my hydrangeas I planted last year, make the mulch look nice fertilize and water them! I planted 8 a shell hydrangeas and I do NOT have a green thumb but seeing them all come back up again looking healthy makes my happy! 

Questions: Anyone else have pregnancy acne, actually find anything that works for it? It’s very annoying 

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? There are too many to choose from! Maybe being able to retain everything like a photographic memory! 
  • Options
    @laurenspdx your Sunday around wonderful! 

@cassafrass15 I agree people are getting to lax on the social distancing with the big groups of people getting together again here too! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+: stm+ 12/14

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team healthy!

Upcoming appointments: not for 3 weeks.  

How are you feeling: like crap. I'm tired,  borderline nautious most of the day,  and then it gets worse at night so  I can't sleep,  or if i'm asleep it wakes me up and I spend the next few hours in the bathroom.  And now the crying has started,  probably because i'm so tired and feel like crap most of the time. 

Rants/Raves: stupid online church,  and people that think their opinion is the only one that matters
    Questions:
    Gtky: time travel
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/11, 11w4d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Lime

Upcoming appointments: NT Scan and NIPT Testing Thursday

How are you feeling: I woke up yesterday wicked anxious about the baby and couldn't shake it all day. Not sure if I can sense something is wrong or if I'm just nervous for my appointment on Thursday. 

Rants/Raves: We had a great 4 day weekend down the cape. It was really relaxing and refreshing to get out of the house for a few days. My parents came down yesterday and we got takeout and ate lunch by the canal. I hadn't seen them in person in months because I'm being so cautious, but I read that being outside with people the risk is really low. 

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Is teleporting a superhero power? Because that's what I want to be able to do. I hate driving places. 
  • Options
    @laurenspdx - Your sunday sounds perfect!

@cassafrass15 - I'm finally starting to get hungry too! Feels so weird to be hungry after feeling so sick and not wanting to eat for so many weeks! lol

@tryingktogku - Wow! I'm hoping to get some plants this weekend as well to plant! I have been using Blume Meltdown for my acne for about a year now and I love it! It's all essential oils and the company has stated that it's safe during pregnancy. I am going to check with my OB this week!

@babymakes9 - Sorry you've been feeling so sick! Hope it passes soon!
  • Options
    @feather_heather Based on your use of “wicked” and “down the cape,” I have to guess you’re from Mass??? I don’t live there now but am originally from Worcester.
  • Options
  • Options
    @feather_heather that’s for the recommendation! I’m deff going to look into that! 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12 11 weeks+3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: no clue what this means

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team surprise gender (is that green?)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: lime, today weighs as much as a ketchup packet

Upcoming appointments: next Thursday- 3rd maternity appt, 2nd ob appt

How are you feeling: heartburn, back is sore, and ready for a nap

Rants/Raves: I miss my family!!

Questions: what is the best pregnancy safe sunscreen? 
  • Options
    jbal918jbal918 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A fig

Upcoming appointments: June 2 for NIPT and ultrasound 

How are you feeling: Dinner cape up quicker than it went down. That was fun... not lol

Rants/Raves: I found the baby’s heartbeat today on the Doppler for the first time!

Questions: None yet 

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Read people’s minds 
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    jbal918jbal918 member
    @laurenspdx My nipples hurt too! And sometimes my boobs throb and that didn’t happen at all with DS. They didn’t even grow lol... I’m hoping it’s a sign I’ll produce more than an ounce a day this time! 

@cassafrass15 I definitely think people forgot it’s not over!

@tryingktogku I hope all went well today!

@babymakes9 Hopefully you feel better soon!

@feather_heather I get that feeling too and can’t shake it! I’m sorry! It really sucks!

@KristaBret I didn’t know what it mean either! It means first time/second time/second time or more - Mom
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    @jbal918 It’s so weird! It feels like little lightning bolt shocks of pain every now and then. Guess that means they just keep growing? 
  • Options
    jbal918jbal918 member
    @laurenspdx Man I hope so! 
    DS born 2016
  • Options
    Moving over here now! After today’s appointment they bumped up my due date to 12/12 from 12/16. And the dr said she may be able to deliver (planned c-section) as early as 12/4. 

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/12, 11w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: fourth

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out

Upcoming appointments: now June 24th

How are you feeling: so tired all the time except the middle of the night

Rants/Raves: yeah I’m feeling like people are rushing back out too fast.

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Read minds or fly
  • Options
    Hetta05Hetta05 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11w3d (poor third baby...I had to look it up. I definitely always knew with the last two!)

FTM/STM/STM+: third

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a poker chip

Upcoming appointments: June 4 - it will be my first one and I am so anxious for it! 

How are you feeling: had a migraine yesterday and hit the milestone of first pregnancy vomit (not bad considering this is my sixth pregnancy...) Feeling mostly better today but still a little nauseous.

Rants/Raves: I’m so impatient for my appointment to get here. Yesterday DS (he’s 3) asked me “mommy, is your belly big?” Dang perceptive kiddo. I just want to be able to tell the kids but won’t until we know everything is good by seeing/hearing the heartbeat.

Questions:

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? Teleportation would be amazing. Especially now where I want to see my family but don’t want to have to take a multi hour drive and risk the gas stations along the way! 
  • Options
    @Hetta05 same! Waiting to get test results back to tell the kids. I'm trying to dress  strategically to  cover up. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 11w5d - excited to get a real due date at my first appointment on Monday.

FTM/STM/STM+: Third

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green for the 1st time

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: macaron

Upcoming appointments: Monday for my 1st appointment and ultrasound, FINALLY

How are you feeling: Normal, I haven't felt bad at all except some tiredness and crankiness but I could easily blame those on non pregnancy related things. I've been really lucky. 

Rants/Raves: My husband is really pissing me off - that is all. He is going to try to keep working from home for awhile and I wish he would go back to the office. 

Questions: Nope.

GTKY: If you were a superhero, what powers would you have? I would want to be like Bradley Cooper in Limitless where he can use all of his brain's power at once. It's a pretty cool movie. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!