Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 5/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 5/26

• Month/Cycle: 11/6

CD: 63/BCP day 15

WAYDTGKU: benched for 3 months

R/R: hey ladies, sorry I've been absent from the dailies. I've been in a weird headspace, struggling to feel like myself and mostly lurking the last few days. Not much going on here other than the weather is stupid hot (90 degrees) and keeping me inside in front of my AC unit for most of the day. I've been trying to get outside in the morning and evenings when it's not so hot and humid but ugh, bring back highs in the 60s and 70s. I am so not made for hot weather, which is anything above 80 degrees in my book.

CS/Q: 
  • @gingermama29 sorry you’ve been feeling off lately! Sending good vibes your way ❤️ 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, tracking CM, progesterone after O

R/R: I hope everyone had a nice long weekend! We were able to go to a small BBQ at my parents house on Sunday (just my parents, me, H, and my brother), which was really nice. We hadn’t seen them in close to 6 weeks. Then we spent the day yesterday doing more stuff in the garden and soaking up some sun. I’m absolutely hoping this work week goes by fast...I can see the light at the end of the school year! Just a couple more weeks before a little break!

CS/Q: nothing to see

• Loading the player...
  • @gingermama29 Sorry for the weird headspace, I have had several weeks like that during quarantine, so I totally sympathize, hope you get to feeling like yourself again soon. It is stupid hot here too and makes it hard to enjoy the outdoors, I wish we had a longer spring instead.

@runningoncookies Bummed to see you over here! The family BBQ sounds really nice, I am sure your parents were so happy to see you. Hope this week and the rest of the school year fly by!

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, monitoring CM, taking a billion vitamins, trying to eat healthy and abstain from alcohol, progesterone after O (upping to 400mg/day this cycle), meeting with RE today(!), HIO EOD and then ED once I get a positive OPK

R/R: My appointment is at 2:15 today so I am crossing my fingers it goes well and we at least get some answers/guidance (and don't contract Covid in the waiting room, gahhh). Hoping I can take the whole afternoon off and don't get pinged by work while I am out. Rave: I finally gave in and let my mom cut my hair yesterday and it actually turned out really well! 

CS/Q: OPKs seemingly starting to darken so hopefully will O around CD17 like usual.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @gingermama29 I'm sorry you're feeling off. I didn't post in the dailies when I was benched bc I didn't like thinking about where I was in my cycle. Also quarantine stuff has hit me hard during random weeks. Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon ♥️

@runningoncookies sorry about CD1! I am so jealous of your family BBQ! We haven't seen anyone in so long. We're struggling to figure out what we're doing. We don't have family close by right now (parents are snow birds so still in the warmer places) but would love to see some friends. Still worried about the risk though as we're right outside of NYC. Were you tired afterwards? I feel like I'm so out of practice of being in social IRL that I'm going to be exhausted afterwards haha. 

@legallykate sending you good vibes for today!! I hope you walk out of that appointment with a plan.  Thinking of you ♥️

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: pnv, BBT, hio EOD, conceive plus. Thinking FW is now so trying our best. 

R/R: my legs are still hurting I think from being barefoot, but I wore shoes yesterday so feeling a bit better. I'm thinking about starting to do some yoga - does anyone have a good online program they'd recommend? I have access to beach body too if anyone has a rec for that. I usually run or walk but want to give my legs a few days off. I've done some yoga in the past but not consistently and might try to start putting that in the rotation. 

CS/Q: none! My temp was low again today but we've been sleeping with window open and fan on so I'm sure that's affecting it. 

• @legallykate good luck this afternoon!! 

@_orchid_ no lie, I was EXHAUSTED! When we got home DH and I were laying in bed trying to figure out how we are ever going to survive when life goes back to normal because we were that outrageously tired just after a chill BBQ! Yoga rec: I really like Yoga With Adriene - she’s on YouTube and her classes are anywhere between 15 minutes and 1 hour long. Lots of variety too!
  • Month/Cycle: 12/11/benched 2 cycles early 2020

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, PNV, coq10, alpha lipoic acid, baby asprin. 

R/R: Not a whole lot going on for me today! I’ll probably just do some things around the house. The weather is kind of stormy here today. So it’s pretty relaxing. I have an appt to get my hair done later this week, after sooo long, and I’m glad because my cut has totally grown out and my hair looks a mess. The girl that I’m seeing is kind of hard to get in with too, so I’m lucky to have an appt! They’re limiting how many people they can take, have in the shop, and you have to wear masks. Etc... on another note, I’m just not feeling ttc right now. I have a friend who is KU, and I haven’t talked to her in weeks, and don’t really want to, because I’m just feeling a little hopeless, and her situation makes me sad.  Meh. 

CS/Q: Not much to see 

@gingermama29 sorry that you’re not feeling like yourself lately. I hope you feel better soon, and have cool weather! ♥️

@runningoncookies that sounds like a nice weekend! So nice to see people after so long! 

@legallykate gl at your appt today! Glad your hair turned out good! I started to try and trim mine a couple of weeks ago, but decided against it! 😬 

@_orchid_ I hope you find a program that you like! I’ve never done much yoga, but I’ve heard great things! 

• asf0613asf0613 member

@gingermama29 sorry to hear that you're in a funk.  i know you're dealing with the BC now which definitely doesn't help.  hope you are being kind to yourself!

@runningoncookiessorry for CD1, but glad you had a nice weekend!  isn't it funny how time is distorted.  based on my schedule i usually only see my parenta once a month or so anyway but it feels so much longer now when stretched out the same length!  hope your work week goes quickly!

@legallykate sending good vibes your way today for your appointment!

@_orchid_ no specific recco for yoga but i know a lot of studios are offering virtual classes.  i'm sure there are free options on the internet, but just a thought if investing in it will motivate you more.

@photographerwife sorry for how you're feeling right now, i get it for sure.  getting your hair done will be so nice! super jealous!

Month/Cycle: 6/5 since loss

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, temping, opks

R/R: had a nice day yesterday! had two of our close friends over which was nice.  today getting some work done and will finish putting up my new garden fence.  just a boring day here!

CS/Q: not yet, but thanks everyone for input yesterday!

• Thanks for the kind words everyone 💕

@runningoncookies glad you had a nice weekend! Sounds like a perfect one!

@legallykate FX for good news and clarity at your appointment today! Keep us updated!

@_orchid_ no yoga recommendations but I hope you find a good program that helps! I've been wanting to get into yoga.

@photographerwife glad you were able to get a hair appointment. Sorry you're not feeling TTC right now. This process is so mentally exhausting!

@asf0613 boring days can be nice! Enjoy your day! 
  • @asf0613 I need some of your yard work motivation! 

@gingermama29 the process is absolutely mentally exhausting. Every part of it. I know you feel that too. 😕 hopefully your bc helps your hormones and we’re both KU soon. 
  • @runningoncookies lol! That is my thought too! Like we're going to have to work up to normal socializing bc I won't be able to handle getting right into it! Thanks for the yoga rec, I like the sound of 15 minute videos as I'm getting into it. 

@asf0613 buying some classes isn't a bad idea - sometimes I need that little bit to keep me motivated. Hmmm.