Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 5/25

What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

What's a "small win" you have from last week?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: Healthy Habits Check-In w/o 5/25

• edited May 2020
    Good afternoon ladies! 

I have been DILIGENT about these Fertility from the Soul affirmation/meditation videos on Youtube. Every day. She has one affirmation set for each week of your cycle, as well as an alternate one for week 4 if you are tuned in enough to know that your period is coming even before it shows up. She also has a lot of guided meditations and visualizations that just have beautiful imagery and always make me feel so calm. Some of them have turned into really good naps ... (whoops).

Also discovered an old dusty juicer we had been given and never used, so now I've learned how to juice. It gives me some peace of mind for the days when all I want to eat are garlic knots and ice cream that ate least I drank some pulverized apples and kale  :D  

My goal to focus on for this upcoming week is to get moving more. I had shingles during my ovulation window this month, because although I am 30 I'm also very stressed out. It kept me in bed for a while and now I need to get back to the yoga mat or something.

Thanks for posting this thread @inthewoods23 ! I think it's a great topic <3 

Edit: sorry for my username - even my profile page said the new username and I logged out and in. Maybe editing this post will fix it?
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2020
    @knottie80f34b59765a8097 The name thing is a huge annoyance on this site. They don’t make it easy to change, Sorry. You likely have to go to TheKnot.com, change your username there, then log out and back in. That should do it. 

Edited for clarity. 
  • Loading the player...
  • What habits, goals, or resolutions do you have for yourself this year? Or which goal(s) are you focusing on this week? Still trying yoga twice a week, DF and GF diet, less soda

How's everything going? We're going to exclude yesterday/the entire weekend regarding less soda because I definitely had 3 cans last night and 2 on Saturday  :#  I think I was short on yoga last week too.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? I struggle when DH gets all on my case about eating something with dairy or gluten. I want to be mostly GF and DF, but if I want to eat a slice of the cake my MIL made for yesterday, I'm going to have a slice. Back when I was preparing for the cancelled FET, the nurse had said to be as good about it as possible and they understand sometimes you can't fully be GF and DF so it's not like I have to be super strict about it. I don't have to go to restaurants and tell them to switch gloves or to make my meal separate since it's not an allergy.

What's a "small win" you have from last week? Maybe this win is from 2 weeks ago, but making that GF lemon cake and finding out it tastes DELICIOUS. Makes doing the diet worth it when you can find baked goods that are still moist even though they are more crumbly. Live G Free is from Aldi. My mom went back to the store for me and found out they make a gluten free brownie mix! Except it's not actually dairy free lol, but I'm hoping they would consider it to be if I use my vegan butter instead of regular butter.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause