October 2020 Moms

Flame Free Friday Confessional, 5/22

Forgive me, O Bump, for I have sinned...

Confess away! (And be kind to one another!)

Mine:  I have an OB appointment today, and I'm going to use a laxative and wear the lightest weight clothing I can find because I know I'm going to get yelled at about weight gain.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessional, 5/22

• I ordered a stupidly expensive manicure/nail polish set so that I can paint mine and my daughter's nails with new colors. She is going to care for maybe 4 minutes, but I'm excited to spend one on one time with her and I was having a "treat yourself" moment.
  • My husband took the day off today so he could have a 4-day weekend and work in the boys’ room. I don’t get the day off and was rather annoyed at the idea of him sleeping late... sooo.....  When my toddler woke up I purposely brought him back to bed with me rather than taking him out to the living room, fully knowing he would jump on daddy to wake him up. 😬🙈😂
  • Loading the player...
  • @baseballismyfavoriteseason I do basically the same thing right my DD.  I ask her if she wants to go see daddy and she goes blazing into our bedroom screaming daddy!😂

I’m also possibly over playing this pregnancy to get out of things around the house.  I haven’t had to give DD a bath since I got pregnant because it hurts my back bending over the tub.  I also get nightly quiet time alone in our bedroom to watch tv so I can unwind and relax.  We’ve never had a tv in our bedroom until quarantine happened and I’m responsible for DD 24/7.   
  • My husband says he’s going to take Fridays off, and then takes phone calls and answers emails. That IS NOT taking a day off.

I'm on day 2 of eating bagel and lox for lunch. We have a bagel company delivering them to our neighborhood and they were offering a lox sampler with the salmon, pickled onions, cream cheese, and capers. It’s freaking delicious. The lox is more cured that east coast lox is, so I’m not eating raw fish, per se. 

Also, we got a puppy last weekend and I’m ridiculously excited. I’m calling her my graduation gift seen as how we have to cancel Disney and there is no ceremony for graduates this year. She’s 3 months old and I love her already! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Playing the pregnancy card it totally acceptable, growing a life is a big gig!!
    My confession is that we owe a lot of taxes this year (like every year...) but IDGAF and I just want to do a payment plan so I can continue to buy stuff for the baby, ooops! I am a big spender and I know this is really dumb especially during a pandemic and economic crisis!

• A day late but I have one now. I just threw up and peed all over myself/the floor in the process. That happened several times my last pregnancy, but I was hoping I escaped it this time since my nausea was doing better in general. So so glamorous.