Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO FriYay 05/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO FriYay 05/22

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, monitoring CM, taking a billion vitamins, trying to eat healthy and abstain from alcohol, progesterone after O (upping to 400mg/day this cycle), meeting with RE on Tuesday, HIO as much as possible during FW with preseed

R/R: So so happy it's Friday, it has been a week! Planning to work most of the day on Monday despite it being a holiday to make up for missing time on Tuesday for our appt and just to finish the month strong, but hoping that I can just relax over the weekend. 

CS/Q: Nah, expecting O in about a week.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Month/Cycle: 24/19/9 (AL#2) 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Letrozole, IUI, tracking in FF, Conceive+, and Progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Friday!! Ready to get this day over with and get on to the 3-day weekend!! Have been super busy this week, and will be today as well...but I’ll try to check in again soon! I started spotting yesterday and today is most definitely CD1! Thanks AF for arriving just in time for the weekend! I’ll call my RE here soon to schedule monitoring for IUI#2! 

CS/Q: None.

@legallykate I hope you have a super relaxing weekend! Also hope all goes well at your appointment on Tuesday! For me it helped to have some answers and a plan in place, so I hope that gives you some comfort too! 

• Loading the player...
  • @bluetickgal Hope your day goes fast and you have a great weekend, sorry about AF showing up today. Sending you all the vibes and hype for round two! 
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate fingers crossed that your appointment goes well on Tuesday! I hope you get some clarity on your situation.

@bluetickgal sorry about CD1, and sorry AF showed up just in time to put a damper on the weekend. Hopefully you can take it easy and get in a good mindset for diving into your next round of IUI!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: temping, OPKs, tracking CM, PNVs

R/R: I found out a couple days ago that I have to go back to work (like physically into my place of work, I've been WFH all along) basically half time next week, after repeatedly being told I wouldn't be doing so until mid-June at the earliest, and I am not thrilled about it. What makes it worse is I'm not even going in to do my job- I have to help with a special project outside of my department that's suddenly been bumped up to top priority status. So on top of having to readjust to all the annoying parts of normal work- commuting, wearing real clothes etc.- way earlier than expected, I'm also stressed about having time to get all of my normal responsibilities done with this project taking up 50% of my day. Oh well, at least there's a long weekend between me and facing that reality!

CS/Q: Nope.

• @the_most_happy Ugh that is so stressful! I am really hoping we get enough advance notice that I can mentally prepare (and buy clothes that fit if needed, lol). Hope you can relax and prepare over the long weekend. 
    *TTC History*

• asf0613asf0613 member
    lurking @bluetickgal sorry for AF and CD1 :heart:
  • @legallykate I'm planning to work on Monday too. We have no plans, going out still feels risky, and if rather get in a good place for the rest of the week to be easy. 

@bluetickgal sorry about CD1. It always seems like AF is worse when it starts over a weekend. Sending good vibes for IUI #2!

@the_most_happy oh no! That would stress me out, especially since you thought you had a few more weeks! I am dreading the first few weeks of getting back into the go to work routine and wearing a bra everyday. And then with the project on top of it!!!

Month/cycle: 13/11

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, trying conceive+. FW should be starting this weekend so it's on! 

R/R: my eye isn't as swollen as yesterday but it looks like I have a bump so I'm thinking stye. I'm glad I don't really have to see anyone in person for a bit! I have a bit of work to do today but I am totally procrastinating. I did a ton yesterday so I can get away with it a bit. With this long weekend I'm so antsy to think about traveling but know that not in the picture. I want to go to a national park - I'm in northern NJ and we have a teeny tiny yard, all our neighbors are in to of each other, and I'm craving big open spaces.  I have a trip to Target planned this afternoon instead lol! 

CS/Q: none. Didn't get to temp this morning. 

• @_orchid_ I didn't realize we are cycle day buddies! We are going to start HIO this weekend too lol. Sorry about the stye. I am jealous you are brave enough to go to Target! I haven't been in a store in 8? 10? weeks and have no clue when I will be in one again. 
    *TTC History*

• @legallykate thanks, friend! I guess I was being a bit over-dramatic about AF showing for the weekend...plus side, I can take it easy and won’t be working! 
    @the_most_happy thanks lady! Ugh, that stinks you have to go back to work earlier than expected...especially for a project that isn’t related to your job! I hope it isn’t too stressful getting it done along with your regular work! I hope you enjoy every bit of your long weekend before having to deal with it!
    @asf0613 thanks, friend! I’ve still got my fingers crossed so hard for you!! 🤞🏻
    @_orchid_ thank you!! AF on the weekend is extra cruel...but at least I can be lazy! Sorry you are dealing with the stye! I hope you enjoy your Target trip...and can get out and enjoy nature and some wide open spaces very soon! 
    I couldn’t resist! Lol. 
  • @keikilove your timing looks great! When will you start the progesterone? Hope your shoulder is feeling better and you guys get out for a walk! 

@bluetickgal I was totally singing that in my head while I was typing! I just listened to that album for the first time in YEARS the other day, and by listening I mean blasting it through the house and singing at the top of my lungs.

@legallykate I didn't end up at Target 😟 MH found what he needed (the whole point of the trip) at the grocery store when he went this morning. He's been doing most of the shopping bc he has to go to the PO often for work, so he does errands on those days. I've been to Target 2x since this started just bc I need the normalcy. The one by me has done a really great job with marking distances and allowing only a few people in at a time so I feel ok going in. 
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2020
    @_orchid_ Sorry you didn’t get to go to Target!😩 It’s always such a joy, hahaha. Maybe just browse carefully... And that Dixie Chicks album was The BEST!!! Makes me curious to hear their new one. 

ETA: I start PIO in the evening 2 days after ovulation. 
  • @keikilove I listened to the new one shortly after it came out and remember liking it! Forgot about it though with everything - might have to put it on this weekend! 

Gotcha! I hope you get CH for yesterday- your chart looks good!
  • @keikilove thanks, friend! I’m trying to stay positive about the process, but not put too much pressure on it. But really hope it works  before long of course! Sorry your shoulder is hurting, hope the hot water bottle helps so you can get out and enjoy the beautiful day! Yay for some fun afternoon activity yesterday that looks like perfect timing!! 🤞🏻
    @_orchid_ it was in my head after I posted it! Such a good song...totally worth of blasting through the house and belting it out! ☺️