Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 5/22

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Friday 5/22

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 27/12

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12 but taking progesterone

Testing: BFN this morning

R/R: Suuuuper bummed about the BFN this morning. I’m holding onto the slightest bit of hope that FF calculated O wrong. I’ll keep taking the progesterone and test again on Sunday or Monday, but I’m feeling like I’m out this month. Womp. 

CS/Q: 

• @runningoncookies sorry for the BFN 😢 not a fun way to end the week

Month/Cycle: 35

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: only of the bitch is late

R/R: night 1 with no heat in the house turned out ok. I hope it never gets too chilly out now so the house stays warm. We're going out to my parents this weekend for a night so that will be fun!

CS/Q: my temps are staying relatively low and I'm suspicious of how different this is

Probably means absolutely nothing though right? 😆

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • @runningoncookies I’m so sorry, friend!! Progesterone can be so misleading...but I’m hoping there is still a chance for you this cycle! Be kind to yourself over the weekend and I hope you get better results on Sunday!
    @inthewoods23  your suspicion gif! 😂 Hope it means something amazing for you, friend!!  
  • @bluetickgal you can thank my brother for sending me the pic 😂
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 hopefully your low temps are a good sign! We have our heat off too, I love the times in the year where we don’t need the heat or AC on.

@bluetickgal ugh, yes the progesterone just made me feel so confident! 
  • I hate to be that guy, but the acronym post I've been consulting doesn't have some of these. Does anyone mind explaining or confirming my guesses from context?

CD/DPO: Cycle Day/Day Past Ovulation ?

Typical LP length: Luteal Phase

R/R: ??

CS/Q: ??

and even TWW?

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    Hi @knottie80f34b59765a8097 welcome! I saw your newbie post, have you tried logging out and back in yet? It's a weird thing with this site that sometimes that fixes the username issue. 

The acronyms are: 

Month/Cycle: 

CycleDay/DaysPostOvulation: 

Timing: 

Typical LutealPhase length: 

Testing: Whether or not and when you're taking a home pregnancy test (HPT) or doing a beta blood test

Rant/Rave: We typically post what's going on in our lives, both rants and raves. 

ChartStalk/Questions: Here's where you can post an image of your basal body temperature chart (in a spoiler please!) and you can also ask any questions you have. 

Hope that helps! :) 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• @mvt2003
    You are the sweetest thank you so much! I've tried logging out and in and changing the username through my old account on The Knot, and emailed customer service with my request as well since the other things haven't worked. I *promise* I'm not trying to make you all read this eye chart of a hotel confirmation number of a username on purpose.
  • "this eye chart of a hotel confirmation number of a username on purpose"

🤣🤣🤣

I never understood why they needed to make it SIXTEEN characters long.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • krash_krash_ member
    @runningoncookies sorry for the BFN. FX FF was off or you implanted late. 
    @inthewoods23 you can still see the trend in your temps so I think the low temps are fine. Do your LP temps usually hover around your coverline?
    @knottie80f34b59765a8097 you'll get used to the acronyms but never hesitate to ask! I love that "hotel confirmation number of a username" lol  :D 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 20/2

Timing: good but didn't add -1 last night

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: June

R/R: rave - excited for a holiday weekend! Although it's supposed to rain all weekend. Boo. 

CS/Q: temp this morning is throwing me off! Why you no go higher???

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @runningoncookies sorry for BFN.  but maybe FF is wrong?  it's not over til its over, right?
    @inthewoods23 seeing parents sounds perfect for the socialization and the temperature control lol.  hope its great!
    @knottie80f34b59765a8097 seems like you're getting a crash course in TB functionality!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 since loss

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: soo i didn't test this morning! i'd like to call it willpower, but it's more fear of disappointment.  i am going to try to wait til sunday.

R/R: yesterday i spend most of the day expanding my new garden.  had to pull up existing moss and grass but now it looks great!  i am going to get some pavers to frame it out.  super productive day! 

as a funny tidbit, DH wanted to go pick up a new tool chest from Lowe's, which would fit no problem in my SUV, but then he decided he wanted a matching top piece for it while we are at the store "that will definitely fit in my car."  welll, we (and a Lowe's employee) spent 30 minutes trying to fit it with no luck, so we wound up strapping it to my roof.  had to get on a major highway for about half an hour (65mph limit, but most people flying at 80-85mph) and i was terrified going 50 in the slow lane in fear the tool chest would fly off!  we made it home in one piece though thank god. now i can laugh but i was so scared driving with it up there!! 

CS/Q: temp is still up so that's good.  had cramping yesterday but nothing today.

• krash_krash_ member
    @asf0613 I would have 100% made MH drive after that! That would have been scary!
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @krash_ well the problem was we had the giant piece in the car, so i had to squish my drivers seat all the way up to the steering wheel.   i actually drive close us usually anyway but this was intense.  DH is 6'4" and definitely wouldn't fit, otherwise i definitely would've!
  • @asf0613 that sounds so stressful! I think MH would’ve left it and come back for it lol, he has such bad anxiety when it comes to having things strapped to the car. Nearly has a panic attack every year when we bring home the Christmas tree!
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @runningoncookies i wanted to! but it was already 8:30, store closing at 9 and we live 30 mins away.  i would've been fine with just going back today but he was insistent.  men.
  • @runningoncookies So sorry for the BFN today.  :(  All the hugs to you.

@inthewoods23 Hope you enjoy your night out!

@krash_ Boo to all the rain!  Hope you enjoy your weekend still.

@asf0613 I would have been nervous too!  I'm glad you made it home ok!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 39/10

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: WFAF - I have to because I have no tests at home

R/R: I woke up still so tired. And I cannot wake up.  Today is Friend Friday where I FaceTime with my sister in law for like two hours and have some coffee.  I'm so looking forward to that coffee.  No big plans for the holiday weekend, but the weather is supposed to be gorgeous.  Hopefully I'll get out for a couple hikes and enjoy the weather.  Still feeling out after my migraine the other day, but so far no other AF signs.  Other than just being really tired.  Ugh.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• shlecksshlecks member

@runningoncookies So sorry about the BFN.  :( 

@inthewoods23 I hope those temps are a good sign!!  

@krash_ Ugh boo rain!  I haven't even checked our weather because we have no plans.  Monday holidays never mean much for us because we're always closed on Mondays!

@asf0613 Good luck with the will power!  Chart still looking promising!  Also your story about that thing on your car gave me such anxiety! LOL  I'm glad you made it safe.

@linzrunz Well, tired can be a good thing so here's to hoping!!  Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Month/Cycle:  1/1

CD/DPO:  23/11

Timing: bad

Typical LP length:  14 days

Testing:  no

R/R:  We spent all afternoon getting the barber shop ready to reopen next week- cleaning, throwing out all the magazines, putting the beverages away, etc.  We'll have to do some finishing touches on Monday, but a good chunk is done.  I'm so nervous about being open again.  I wish I could say I'm not afraid to get covid but that'd be a lie.  Oh well, it will be nice to have a little bit of a routine again.  Also, I'm pretty sure I'm PMSing because I'm really easily agitated the last couple days.  Which if that's the case, Flo is right on time.  I'm not upset yet because this is only month one and we'll hopefully be better about timing next month.

CS/Q: nope

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @krash_ no, that's the weird thing. My temps are usually a good 0.5 degrees or more above coverline. Never had a chart like this. Totes KU right? 😆 Shoot I should probably check our weekend weather. I hope I can spend time outside with my parents!

@asf0613 omg that was almost us on our trip to IKEA for the first time. Bought a bunch of Besta cabinets and a TV stand. At the time the nearest IKEA was almost 2 hours away! Can't easily go back. Thankfully it fit into my crossover just fine. But I certainly was worried we'd be driving with the truck door partially open. We have also had to shove our seats forward too 🙈

@linzrunz hope you had fun face timing!

@shlecks hope everything goes well and smoothly when you reopen.

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @linzrunz hope you had another great facetime!  and hiking sound slike a great plan if the weather is nice-enjoy!
    @shlecks great that you are able to open but in a barbershop i don't blame you for being a bit nervous.  hard to properly distance yourself.  but i bet business will be booming right away because people are desperate!
    @inthewoods23 it was traumatizing!  that always happens to us at ikea too.  i have a toyota highander which is pretty big (3rd row and all), but the trunk opening is deceivingly small and makes it tough to get things in.