Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 5/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: WTO Thursday 5/21

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Going in for initial consult with fertility clinic on Tuesday. Will see what they say. Ordered some additional vitamins for diminishing ovarian reserve to add to the repertoire in the meantime. 

R/R: Looking forward to the appointment and getting some answers and trying to remain hopeful. Luckily our HVAC situation was an easy fix yesterday (whoever said one hour and $300 - that was exactly it so I bet the same thing, haha) and they didn't even have to come in the house. I'm feeling entirely overwhelmed by life right now between COVID, work, and this IF stuff so one more big thing might have broken me.

CS/Q: Nah

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate so glad your ac was a relatively easy fix and they didn't have to come in the house! And that's great you got an appointment so quickly so you won't have to sit around and worry for like another month before even being seen. Hopefully you will get some answers. 

Month/Cycle: 13/11

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, BD EOD, trying concieve plus this cycle

R/R: feeling frustrated with work this week and looking forward to the 3 day weekend. I also have a painful swollen eye and am hoping it's a sty but I don't see a bump. Of course I'm googling covid in eyes lol. I started a new book this morning - the seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo- and I'm excited to see what happens. 

CS/Q: none right now

• Loading the player...
  • edited May 2020

Month/Cycle: 12/11/2 benched cycles early 2020 

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, PNV, coq10, alpha lipoic acid. I have a fertility consult with my ob on June 9th. 

R/R: We’re supposed to go on a trip to a motor cross race with my in-laws this weekend, that fil participates in. There is a small chance of rain there all weekend, and they’re dragging their feet deciding whether or not we’re still going to go. And we’re supposed to leave in the morning.. 🙄 so that’s super annoying. I guess I’m going to keep packing and acting like we’re going, and hope the weather stays good. Besides that, hitting that 1 year mark, TW: even though we had a couple of benched cycles/because we had a couple of benched cycles after loss really sucks..END TW Anyway, I’ll just mope around today. At least I knew af was coming. I know some people don’t like to temp during the tww, but I like to, especially towards the end, because temps trending down always lets me know ahead of time. So I’m never in total shock to see af. 

CS/Q: nothing to see 

@legallykate sorry to hear that your blood results weren’t the best. I read back on your post about them, and i hope that they aren’t as out of range as they seem. I totally feel you on the feeling overwhelmed thing lately. I have felt so forgetful and all over the place the past few days, just because I’m stressed and have a lot on my mind. I hope things get better for both of us soon. 💕

• @_orchid_ I hope your eye pain is less than a sty! Weird times were in where someone hopes they have a sty rather than covid eye. Enjoy your book! 
  • @_orchid_ Oh no, eye pain is seriously the worst, hopefully it is just irritated for some reason and not a full blown stye (and not Covid related in any way, lol). Let us know how you like the book, I should really start reading again, especially with TV shows all ending.

@photographerwife That's annoying to have plans up in the air, I hope you are able to go if you want to. Sorry about the 1 year mark, big hugs. 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @photographerwife hugs on the 1 year anniversary. I'm there too, it's tough, especially with losses in the mix (I had 2 this year). I'm the same way with temping during the TWW. My temp always drops 2 days before AF and it helps me. Idk how many tests I took this year and I'm over it, so any other indicator that AF is coming is great. 

Also agree weird to hope for a stye over covid! It's weird bc the pain started a few days ago feeling like a scratch on my eye, but now my eyeball is fine and it's my eye socket/eye lid that hurts. I feel like I got punched in the face. 

@legallykate I've been reading so much more lately! I usually like sci fi/fantasy but have been reading a lot of realistic fiction bc I miss regular life lol. At this point regular life feels like fantasy. I just finished "such a fun age" which was great. 
  • @legallykate So glad the A/C issue was a quick fix! Sorry you’re feeling so overwhelmed, but yay for an easily scheduled fertility appointment! I hope you’re able to get answers quickly too. 

@_orchid_ Sorry about your eye! Hope it heals asap. Don’t google the COVID eye stuff!!

@photographerwife Hugs to you on this tough anniversary. I agree with you about temping in the TWW: any indication is better than a depressing ‘surprise’.

Month/Cycle: 24

CD: 13 & still no O. The last 2 months were on Letrozole & I ovulated a bit early on CD11 & CD12, so maybe this is my body getting back to normal? I think O will happen tonight or early tomorrow.

WAYDTGKU: It Starts With The Egg advanced/recurrent loss plan. 

R/R: Rave: It’s a gorgeous day & I’ve been very productive work-wise! Also, DH & I made up after a ‘stoopid’ argument the other day, so things are back on track w FW, haha! Rant: Cervix is doing weird things, definitely not the normal pattern.🤷‍♀️ 

CS/Q:

• @keikilove hope you o soon now that you and YH made up! I feel like MH and I ALWAYS argue more around my FW. since 2012 we've spent 27? 28? cycles actively trying and I swear each of our major fights falls into one of those FW. 
  • @_orchid_ I hear you on that lame timing with FW & arguing! It was my rant in the WTF Wednesday thread this week. Hope this FW goes smoothly for you guys (besides the stye!).