Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 5/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TWW Thursday 5/21

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12 but taking progesterone

Testing: Probably tomorrow

R/R: I don’t really have too much to say today! Definitely feeling a little anxiety about testing, and I’m not really sure why. I hope everyone has a great day!

CS/Q:  

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @runningoncookies fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 AL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: trying to wait til Saturday, but i have a feeling i might cave tomorrow

R/R: we had friends over last night (as mentioned in WTFW, they were an hour later than expected), but we had a nice night.  I made slow cooked pulled pork and set up a really awesome taco bar.  Then we sat by the fire pit.  DH is in an awful mood because his work computer isn't working so he was super cranky yesterday and was being a jerk about stupid things to me.  Unsure what today will bring so i will be staying clear!  Was good to have the buffer last night  :D

CS/Q:  

• Loading the player...
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member

Month/Cycle: 21

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: I'm feeling more excited as I get closer to June, I'm very very ready to be doing something active again to TTC. 

I took tomorrow off work, so we're going to grab a takeout lunch and drive somewhere nice to eat it together. I definitely need a break from being on call for work 24-7 for the past 2 months! I also need to spend some time cleaning the house, it just constantly needs to be picked up which baffles me tbh. We also were smart (for once!) this year and put our bedroom AC unit in the window last night, we normally get blindsided on the first hot day and get hot and whiny and cranky while we install it in an 80 degree bedroom haha. 

CS/Q:  Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @mvt2003 hopefully you guys get a nice day tomorrow to enjoy!  and that's great the AC is set.  we've been back and forth daily in our bedroom between hot/cold, but i know the hot days are coming!
  • @runningoncookies FX for testing tomorrow!

@asf0613 mmm pulled pork! Glad you finally got to have a good time with your friends

@mvt2003 enjoy your day off tomorrow!

Month/Cycle: 35

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: only if AF is late

R/R: so yesterday ended not great. Woke up feeling anxious but I'm better at the moment. Probably going to spend the day rescheduling appointments that had to be cancelled during the stay at home orders. In need of a haircut and a dental cleaning, plus I'm on my last pair of contacts so I'll need an eye exam too.

CS/Q: my temp finally bumped over 98! It's gonna be tRiPhAsIc and I'm tOtEs KU lol

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @inthewoods23 I'm so sorry last night wasn't good. <3 Hopefully getting some of the administrative life stuff done will help today. Also, I had an abdominal cramp last night and thought of you (I'm totes KTFU, yes? :D ) Also, the Peggy coming back to her SS thread absolutely floored me. 

@asf0613 I'm glad you got some friend time! The social distancing has been very challenging on that front. 

@runningoncookies GL on testing!!!!

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 hope everything is easy to reschedule! and yay for higher temp! 
  • @mvt2003 I've been avoiding that thread like the plague this morning. I'm always anxious about their replies. Are we getting chewed out? Lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @inthewoods23 NOPE we got a thank you and she love-titted most of the (non-food) replies. I am floored. 

• @mvt2003 lmao she even liked @krash_'s dig with the ute goggles 😂
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • *lurking* @asf0613 and @runningoncookies GL tomorrow with testing, your charts both look great! 
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @asf0613 glad you had a nice time with your friends last night! Hopefully YH is in a better mood soon!

@mvt2003 your day off tomorrow sounds so nice!

@inthewoods23 good luck with all the rescheduling!
  • @runningoncookies Sorry you're feeling a little bit of anxiety.  I definitely understand that feeling.  I hope it gets better!

@asf0613 I'm glad you had a good night with friends depsite H being a jerkface.  I hope he's nicer today!

@mvt2003 I can only imagine how hard it has been for you being on call so much!  I'm glad you're getting a day off tomorrow.  Also June is so close now!!  Not much longer!!

@inthewoods23 I'm so jealous of anyone setting up hair appointments.  My roots (grays) are showing so much and it's bothering me.  Plus I'm in desperate need of a trim.  

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 38/9

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Pretty sure I'm out.  I had a massive migraine which is my big sign that AF is on it's way.  So not feeling super awesome.  Migraine is gone this morning but I'm definitely suffering from a migraine hangover.  Sucks.  The weather is supposed to be nice today so I think H and I are going to go on a hike when he wakes up.  We're only going to take our GSD since she does better off leash. I'll take my yorkie for a walk by himself before we go.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• krash_krash_ member
    @runningoncookies FX for you! FWIW your chart looks great!
    @asf0613 taco bar, bonfire and socializing? Sounds amazing and a great way to make up for YH's poor mood!
    @mvt2003 I hate to wish time away but June can't come soon enough! Hopefully the holiday in there will speed things up!
    @inthewoods23 sorry you were feeling anxious but glad you are feeling better today. I was floored by that response. I opened the thread expecting to hear about how how rude we are and how she feels sorry for our husbands. 
    @linzrunz sorry about the migraine. 9 dpo seems early for a PMS migraine FX it was just a random migraine. 

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 19/1

Timing: should probably add today  :|

Typical LP length: 14 going to be a long cycle

Testing: June

R/R: rant - MH and I got in a fight last night and we haven't talked all morning. Glad it's at the tail end of FW. I struggle so much when we get in fights because I really want him to circle back and want to talk about it because I am always the one that tries to talk it out and move on. He would prefer to avoid each other long enough to just move on. Making this WFH situation just peachy. Rave - I picked up Memorial Day themed sugar cookies and a couple cupcakes from a local bakery yesterday. Saving the cookies for the weekend but definitely ate one of the cupcakes last night. 

CS/Q: haven't gotten CH yet but my OPK this morning was pretty light and temps are on the rise so moving over here

*TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @linzrunz sorry about your migraine and suspected impending AF.  but the hike sounds nice!!! so hard to bring both dogs at once, i feel your pain!

@krash_ welcome to TWW! the words you wrote about YH....they could've come right from my own mouth!! DH is the SAME WAY.  it makes it hard to move on because i need to talk it out!  then usually a few days later i bring it back up again because i enjoy self-inflicted pain B)  hopefully they all just learn and conform to our methods some day
  • @linzrunz boo to the migraine!! Hopefully it wasn’t AF related. Enjoy the hike!

@krash_ ughh, I completely get how you feel about wanting to talk after a fight. I think it’s literally impossible for me to feel better unless I talk the situation to death, which MH consistently tries to avoid.
  • Month/Cycle: 5 / 5

CD/DPO: 20 / 7

Timing: -4,-3,+1

Typical LP length: 11 

Testing: probably DPO 10

R/R: rant. Just bought my house in November and went to open the pool. The sellers took the working pool pump that was inspected and left a broken nonworking one for us. Also they pulled the circuit for the plug for the pump. I'm livid. I spent all freaking day yesterday fixing it up. Luckily I have a long time friend who is an electrician to come out tomorrow morning. But UGHHHHH wtf lady who does that. 

CS/Q:  none at this time.

Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• @linzrunz I won't be in until the 2nd. If I knew I was gonna be on furlough I'd do any time of day but with work I wanted to find something in the evening. Sorry about the migraine! And enjoy your hike 🙂

@krash_ ugh I hate the Peggys that say they feel sorry for our husbands. Frankly I always feel bad for the Peggy's husband because who wants to be married to someone so argumentative. Sorry for the fight you had 😕 hope you can fit in some HIO and make up

Haircut scheduled. The other 2 things I need to call to schedule so I shall do that this afternoon!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @mrsdaggett what a wonderful surprise! people are the worst when selling their homes.  glad you had a friend to help you fix quickly though
  • shlecksshlecks member

@runningoncookies @asf0613 Fingers crossed so hard for both of you!!

@mvt2003 I am legitimately happy that you have your AC installed.  Our AC goes out kinda regularly (we rent) and it always seems to happen at the hottest time of the year.  So I am so happy you were proactive because I know how that feels.

@inthewoods23 Your chart is looking good! Fingers crossed!

@linzrunz Hopefully it was just a one-off migraine and it doesn't mean anything!

@krash_ I totally get where you're coming from with fighting.  I want to get it all out.  But MH tends to think he doesn't stand a chance against me so he shuts down.  It's SO FRUSTRATING.  I have told him before- I NEED YOU TO FIGHT ME.  But alas...doesn't usually happen.  The sweets sound amazing and I'm jealous!  I think I may make some of Josh and Ang's no-bake peanut butter pretzel bites (Angela Kinsey from The Office).  I made them before and they are AMAZING.  So I think I'm gonna make another batch.

@mrsdaggett WTF????!!!  That's so not okay!!!  I'd be livid too!!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: bad

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: no

R/R: Sorry I haven't been on earlier, our mayor just announced the next phase of reopening which means my shop is reopening next week!  I've been dealing with preparation alllllllll day.  Phone calls, emails, everything.  I sent an email out with all of our new guidelines and said that I would be opening the online booking at 5:30--- no joke, it was like I opened up a dam.  People had to have been on there refreshing their browsers.  My entire next week booked up in 1 hour and 20 minutes.  Now I just have to hope I have enough PPE to get us through.  And hope I don't get COVID.  It's gonna be super fun.

CS/Q:  none

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I know I’m super late, but I’ve had a very busy past couple of days and haven’t been able to participate. Just wanted to say I’m crossing everything for you @runningoncookies & @asf0613 this morning!! Hoping for amazing news!! 🤞🏻💜