Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home?

Re: Week of 5/18 Group 3 weekly check-in - 1/17/21-1/23/21

• Options
    lemommalemomma member

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: I’m due January 17th, 5 weeks + 1. I’ll have a csection about a week early. 

FTM/STM/STM+: This will be my third! My son turns 4 this week and my daughter turned 2 in March. Both were born via csection. 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: definitely want to find out! Then immediately go through clothes and get rid of what we don’t need. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a peppercorn today :) 

Upcoming appointments: June 8th! Can’t wait!! I’m telling my mom later this week and then telling my Dad + stepmom and ILs after that appointment. 

How are you feeling?: pretty good! Tired, but not terribly yet. I’m really freaking hungry all the time. And I’m just sitting here waiting for morning sickness to arrive. It started about 5-6 weeks with my first 2 and both were terrible, with the second pregnancy being much, much worse. I’m pretty nervous about that but so far no nausea. I have depression and anxiety and have decided not to take my antidepressants while pregnant. I’m trying to exercise everyday to combat that but feeling a little on edge. 

Rants/Raves: Just generally ranting on my husband. He hasn’t done anything wrong but I’m feeling super moody and just am irritated with him all the time LOL 

Rave: Found the cutest big bro and big sis shirts on Etsy and can’t wait for them to arrive this week! The kids will wear them on FaceTime to announce to our families!! 

Questions: I wonder why there are 4 separate groups for this?

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I’ve been a SAHM for almost 4 years now! Before that I was an instructor in corporate training and development. I’ve been a student the entire time I’ve stayed at home and just finished my Master’s this last December! Im not sure how long I’ll be a SAHM after the third baby is born, but it will be temporary and eventually I’ll find a new job to start a new career. I’m definitely OVER being at home. It’s a wonderful opportunity and I enjoy it everyday, but it’s definitely draining and exhausting and repetitive and I feel ready for something different. 
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20, 4w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+, this will be #3!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We will find out! Debating being a little crazy this time and finding out early. 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: poppyseed

Upcoming appointments: I still need to call the dr to schedule. It’s on my list for this afternoon!

How are you feeling?: fine so far, maybe hungrier and a little tired. But I’m usually pretty hungry and tired so it’s hard to tell! 

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: none yet 

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I am in auditor for an insurance/annuity company. I work from home normally and my husband started working remotely during quarantine so it’s been nice to have some company.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lemommalemomma member
    @aels12 hahaha my symptoms are being hungry and tired but I’m already always hungry and tired too 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20/ 4+6

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out with NIPT again! 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments: June 11th! I’m so excited/nervous

How are you feeling?: Im pretty early so was feeling pretty normal. My smell sense is extra strong and I’m def emotional crying at random things. Yesterday and today the food aversions and nausea hit

Rants/Raves: nothing really except I’m ready to be past the waiting game of first tri! 

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? SAHM here!
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    @cricket1688 due date twin :)
  • Options
    @aels12 woohoo! I feel like we are the latest dates joined on here
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20 2021/ 4+6 (due date triplets with you @aels12 and @cricket1688 :) )

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Going to find out... have reasons for wanting a girl and reasons for wanting a boy.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: sesame seed 

Upcoming appointments: TBD

How are you feeling?: Super tired and hungry 

Rants/Raves: The days are long for me these days... 

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I work in special education... working from home these days. 
  • Options
    EDD: Jan 19

Kid Status: 1st time mom, third pregnancy 

Team: Healthy baby! Lol. I would love to have a girl, but I would also love to make a mini of my husband :)

Baby: is the size of a bb pellet. Itsy bitsy. 

Upcoming appointments: June 9th for first OB. Which also happens to be the same day I’m getting my adult braces....

Rant: I’m going to have braces as a 31-year-old while pregnant. My mouth will hurt, my belly will hurt, everything will hurt. And I’ll look like a pregnant teenager. ......

How am I feeling: Emotional and ridiculously hungry. 

Questions: Not yet

GTKY: I’m a virtual receptionist. I get to work from home and all I have to do is answer a variety of phone calls. Easy customer service.  
  • Options
    amm126amm126 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 23rd/4 weeks 5 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I'm thinking team green this time around, I found out with my son but I think I would like the surprise this time around 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Poppyseed 

Upcoming appointments: I need to call to set something up.

How are you feeling?: Good, I just found out this morning and need to figure out how I want to tell my husband.

Rants/Raves: Rave- work is very stressful right now

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I am a PTA and DOR in a nursing home. Very stressful time with everything going on right now. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20, 5+1 (EDD QUADRUPLETS with @aels12, @cricket1688, and @oaktree6

FTM/STM/STM+: This would be my third. DD is 4 and DS just turned 1. 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I want to be team green this time (we’ve never been team green) but DH won’t have it 😂

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Apple seed? 

Upcoming appointments: My next appointment and ultrasound are on 6/1

How are you feeling?: I honestly feel super normal and its giving me anxiety! 

Rants/Raves: I’ve finally forced myself to stop peeing on sticks. I always swear I won’t do it and then there I am buying $40 worth of FRER

Questions: Is anyone else virtually symtomless? 

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I am a teacher but I’m a SAHM at the moment and probably will be for a few more years. My oldest starts kindergarten this year so it was just going to be DS and I but then this baby joined the party so I’ll be a SAHM to a 20 month old and a newborn 😳 Lord help me 
  • Options
    @carleym93 my first 2 are 22months apart and it was a lot of fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    @carleym93 it’s apparently a really good due date!! I’m pretty symptomless too and trying not to be freaked out about it. I think we are just still so early. 
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 18th/ 5 weeks 3 days 

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I really want to find out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Baby is the size of a peppercorn

Upcoming appointments: June 16th! I will be 9 weeks. Im so nervous, I can't wait.

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty bloated and gassy all the time. 

Rants/Raves: Fiancé is already slacking with the litter box clean up 🙃

Questions: Im only 5 weeks and I have middle back pain. Anyone experience back pain this early before? Everything worries me.

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? Im a postpartum RN 😊
  • Options
    @carleym93 @aels12 I’m SO symptom less and it’s freaking me out too. I have heightened smell and some food aversions but that’s it. Last time my boobs were so sore and swollen before I even tested. Also SAME to forcing myself to stop testing. I thought I’d be more chill this time around and I’m trying. I also thought first tri would go by faster but here I am like SLOWEST WEEK EVER
  • Options
    lemommalemomma member
    @emmyp123 my DH took over little box duty when I was pregnant with my first almost 5 years ago! And it’s been his responsibility ever since HAHA I figure if I’m having the babies he gets the litter box... forever. LOL