Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 5/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
DX: MFI
IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

Re: TWW Wednesday 5/20

• mvt2003mvt2003 member

Month/Cycle: 21

CD/DPO: 17/3

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: Today is going to be crazy for work today, I'm getting on the phone at 9, then I'll be on calls until lunch. Someone pass the wine and snacks!!! I took advantage of yesterday being a slower day and caught up on some cooking shows while I worked, and then last night I worked on painting a sign using a stencil I cut out with my Silhouette, I'm still perfecting my technique. 

Time keeps melding together and everything feels like groundhog's day right now, I had to triple check with myself that I'm actually in a TWW and not WTO. Anyone else still feel like it's March? 

CS/Q:  Nope

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @mvt2003 seriously!! i cant believe May is almost over.  i haven't gotten formal confirmation yet but it doesn't seem like i'm going back into the office until at least July?! crazy.  hopefully your busy work day goes smoothly with wine at the end of the tunnel!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 since loss

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3,-2,0

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: oh man i am really trying to hold off but there's no way i'm making it to Monday

R/R: yesterday my allergies got the best of me and i spend the second half of the day laying down with tissues stuffed in my nose, ugh.  but it gave me time to catch up on and finish The Great on hulu.  highly recommend it!  meant to be more funny than factual but definitely interesting.

CS/Q:  it's still very pretty!! 

• Loading the player...
  • @mvt2003 I'm lost with time too, especially on furlough. Like what day of the week is it?? Watching TV shows is one thing I haven't done while also working. I'd probably end up not doing much work during the day 🤷‍♀️

@asf0613 sorry about the allergies!

Month/Cycle: 35

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: only if I'm late

R/R: therapy appointment day. I've been meaning to write down some things that happened over the last 2 weeks so we could talk about them. I remember most of it though since my mind is still feeling mushy and blah from the whole thing. Other than that, toilets need some cleaning today and I'm going to try to finish painting what's left to be done in our kitchen.

CS/Q:  I'm surprised I'm staying below 98 all TWW. I'll have to look back and see if that's usual.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 hope you have a great appointment today!
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @asf0613 I want to watch The Great! I've always loved Catherine, she was such a BAMF! 

@inthewoods23 Good luck today, hopefully you get through the hard parts and have some good insight afterwards. The key to watching TV while working is the correct show choice - it has to be something you can drift in and out of, which is why cooking shows are good. I watched my DVR'd episodes of Amy Schumer Learns to Cook and it was nicely entertaining. 

• @mvt2003 hopefully your crazy day goes by fast! I agree that time feels so weird right now!

@asf0613 hope your allergies are feeling better today!!

@inthewoods23 sounds like a productive day! Hopefully your therapy appointment helps to clear your mind!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12 but on progesterone 

Testing: I keep saying I’m going to wait until the weekend but I know I’m going to cave on Friday haha

R/R: I’m going to try to use today as an organization day at work. With the craziness of the past two months, my perfectly organized Google Drive has become a hot mess! So honestly a very boring activity but very necessary!

CS/Q:  

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @mvt2003 it really is a fun show! i didn't know a lot about her but did my research while watching for context.  they deviated a bit but it makes for good TV
    @runningoncookies i think friday sounds fair, but that's coming from someone with no willpower haha.  enjoy the reorg--i always find it therapeutic.
  • @mvt2003 yeah, I probably need to choose a show I've seen previously so I can just hear it as background noise. If I try something new I'm going to feel compelled to watching the screen instead of my email inbox

@runningoncookies have fun organizing!

I checked all my charts, not a single one has TWW temps all below 98. Totes KU right?? We'll see! 🧐
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @mvt2003 I hope work is going by quickly so far! I know things are super weird right now and I hope we can all find some normalcy soon! 

@asf0613 your chart IS looking really pretty! Fingers crossed! I hope you get some allergy relief soon. 

@inthewoods23 sending lots of love for your appointment tonight. I know they can be draining. Do you have some self care planned? 

@runningoncookies I love organization days! Hopefully you get some productive organizing done! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4 (unbenched) 

CD/DPO: 27/13

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 14 days 

Testing: WFAF 

R/R: I really don't feel like I have much to say today. I have a migraine and my knee is still killing me. I have homework due later today so I'll be working on that. I've also started my developmental analysis of Bender from The Breakfast Club. That's due Sunday. I just want to stay in bed and cry today. I'm super emotionally drained. 

CS/Q:  big temp drop this morning

TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 i am hyping us SO HARD for Feb

@ashaislurking i'm sorry you're feeling so down today.  sometimes a day of self wallowing does wonders to get it out of your system.  hoping you feel better as the day goes on
  • shlecksshlecks member

@mvt2003 100% it still feels like March. And yet...it feels like so long ago.  And I wanted to watch that Amy Schumer show!  It looks funny, even though I'm not a HUGE fan of her comedy- like, I think she's a funny person, but I don't care for her "jokes." Does that make sense?

@asf0613 Another good looking chart!  

@inthewoods23 Hope you have/had a good therapy session.  I always think I should write things down too, but I never do.  🤷🏻‍♀️

@runningoncookies Oh man you'd cringe so hard at my Google Drive.  I have 2 for 2 accounts and have never organized them.  🤦🏻‍♀️

@ashaislurking I'm so sorry you're down today.  :(   I hope you can get some time to love on yourself a little, even if it's just an indulgent snack.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/9

Timing: bad

Typical LP length: ~14 days

Testing: no

R/R: I mentioned yesterday how terrible my eating has been lately so today I went to Aldi to get lots of goodies- fresh produce- the works.  I came home and made a mediterranean couscous salad with all kinds of veggies and homemade dressing ahhhhhh.  It was good for my soul.  Now the game of "use the veggies before they spoil" has begun!!

CS/Q: none

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @shlecks sounds delicious!  and easier to force yourself to eat healthy if you spent money on things like that
  • @shlecks I DEFINITELY play the game of "use the veggies before they spoil" frequently. Definitely motivates me to eat better. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes