Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite placed you’ve visited?

Re: Week 1 (12/1-12/7) Check-In 5/17/2020

• Options
    gh1219gh1219 member
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  12/7, 10+6

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  finding out!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  a tea candle

Upcoming appointments:  NT/NIPT draw this Thursday 5/21

How are you feeling?:  much better the past week!  Still easily fatigued and intermittently nauseous with food aversions but I have been able to get a substantial amount of work done this week and have eaten enough to keep a stable weight for the last 10 days or so.

Rants/Raves:  rant:  MH is sick ☹ he is having fevers and sore throat for about 24h.  He's high risk for covid bc he's a surgeon so I have been so worried!  We moved him into our new house's garage apartment this morning to isolate.  Rave:  he was able to get a rapid covid test at his hospital and it was negative!!  I am still worried about the fevers, but I'm relieved by the negative test result.  Will still stay isolated and out of work until he is fully recovered.  There is also another test he did that will take 72h to result.

Questions:  I wonder when my belly will make an appearance!! Of course noone knows this 😆

GTKY: What is your favorite placed you’ve visited?  Portugal!!  So fun, vibrant people, clean and safe, beaches and wine, and very affordable (once you get there).  Its my secret vacation spot, wish I was able to babymoon there 🥺
  • Options
    @gh1219 I am sorry your husband is sick. Glad it isn't covid though. Hope he gets better soon!

Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/4 11+3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out at 20wk scan

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a hummingbird

Upcoming appointments: 5/29

How are you feeling?: Good I guess. Even the second time around being pregnant is weird.

Rants/Raves: my dh has really struggled with our first. He really has a hard time with screaming and crying. But he has really pulled it together lately. Maybe it is just that we are in that turkey phase where it is impossible to avoid the screaming, lol. It is a huge relief, because I feel like he will be able to be a bit more of a partner this time around. On that note, I do plan on pumping a lot earlier this time to give him more of a role. First time round all the books said that if you pump too early it can be dangerous and you can get an oversupply. Well I got mastitis anyway, and was always struggling to have enough milk to send her to daycare.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite placed you’ve visited?
    Hmm... That is hard. Italy, Ireland or Disney world. It may be uncultured to admit, but I am a total fan.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    I'll stick with 12/1, 11weeks+6 days

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DD is 22 months

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team pink I think, but will be happy either way

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: Will be plum.

Upcoming appointments: My NT ultrasound is today! I'm super nervous for some reason.

How are you feeling?: Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Rants/Raves: Rant:Going on 2 weeks of crappy sleep because of our dog who's recovering from crazy seizures and is adjusting to his new meds. We've been sleeping in the family room with him so we can let him out easily if he needs to go potty and if he cries (which he does most all night) he won't wake up our DD. A Rave is that his poops are finally solid! hahah after 1 1/2 weeks of straight water poop, it's finally solid. And he hasn't had an accident in the house in 3 days. He just cries all night because the meds make him super hungry...we feed him 3 times a day plus some snacks..ugh should be a few more weeks until he settles.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What is your favorite placed you’ve visited? I loved New Zealand! And also took a cruise to Italy/Spain. Didn't love Spain so much, but Italy was amazing. I would like to go back and spend more time in each of the places we stopped at.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @bearmomma1 sorry about your dog. That sounds super stressful. Hope he is better soon, and you can get some much deserved sleep.
    BabyFruit Ticker