Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 5/19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:  

Re: TWW Tuesday 5/19

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @bluetickgal so sorry for your BFN today.  I'll be hyping February for you :heart:

Month/Cycle: 5/4 (post loss)

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: realllly trying to hold off til Friday/Saturday (9/10DPO)

R/R: so as i mentioned later in daily yesterday, our shower drains are messed up.  our service window for drain cleaner is 8am-12pm so i quickly showered this morning and am anxiously awaiting their arrival.  DH is a clean freak and needs to shower often (and it's usually lengthy), so i TOLD him to get up now and shower so water drains a little before they come but still no movement.  i think he's going to wind up missing his window to do so this morning.  we think its the main drain and i'm hoping it's not an extensive or expensive fix.

CS/Q:  it looks pretty! i think tomorrow's temp will either: a) curb my optimism or b) blow it out of proportion  :p

• Loading the player...
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member

Month/Cycle: 21

CD/DPO: 16/2

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: Nope

R/R: MH and I had a dumb argument last night before bed, which normally derails my morning workout, but this morning I crushed it. I went for a run, then did 21DFE upper body, so I am basically on fire today. We're also not still fighting, which is nice. I think every so often quarantine just gets to us. 

I handled a ton of medical/billing related calls yesterday, so I also feel very accomplished today (albeit irritated that apparently we can't prorate the ten days my embryos existed in the month of February :D

CS/Q:  Nope

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @bluetickgal I am so so sorry, friend. Sending you <3 

@asf0613 Ughhh we also have so many bathroom plumbing issues, I feel your pain. Being an adult sucks sometimes! Hopefully it's a quick and cheap fix!

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @mvt2003 sorry about the argument with YH but good on you for taking it and turning it into a productive morning!  also saw your Monday BF regarding the billing, that really sucks
  • @bluetickgal I know I said this in the IF thread already, but sorry for the BFN. Look towards the fresh "start" tomorrow (cuz obviously AF takes a few days).

@asf0613 I hate the giant windows of time they provide for services. Last time I spent part of my day working from home (pre-covid) waiting and they didn't show up until right at the end! I could have stayed at work the whole time because they showed up after 5.

@mvt2003 same, I think I go off the rails every so often because we haven't gone out in so long. You've reminded me that I need to call my therapist's office because I got the 1st bill and I don't think they billed through the EAP which says I should get 3 free counselling sessions.

Month/Cycle: almost 3 years 😩

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: nah, not unless AF is late

R/R: today's the day! I'm getting the cyst in my boob drained. Weirdly, DH had been looking setting unrelated up, but he found that when bodies can't hold on to vitamins in their usual way they can form cysts as a way to keep it within the body (or something like that). So maybe that's why that occurred? 🤷‍♀️ I am still on a boatload of stuff. Already stopped the L-Arginine. I'll stop taking the probiotic and vitamin E once those bottles run out. Then I'll be left with my PNV, vitamin D, and DHA. Much more minimal. DH asked me to let him know what drains out 🤢 lovely.

CS/Q: my temps are all barely over coverline. So weird.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • bows22bows22 member
    lurking from wto

@bluetickgal I’m so so sorry. Please wallow all you want today and eat, drink, do whatever will help lift your spirits! And then let’s both/all go to February!
  • @bluetickgal I’m so sorry for the BFN!! 

@asf0613 hopefully the shower fix isn’t too pricey!

@mvt2003 you go girl!! Way to start the morning off right!

@inthewoods23 so interesting about that cyst fact. Good luck with getting it drained!

Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 24/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12 but on progesterone

Testing: trying to wait until the weekend

R/R: I am feeling like I’m in a way better headspace today than I was yesterday! I woke up in such a good mood and have felt fairly productive so far this morning. I’m seeing a good amount of my students for live sessions today, so hopefully they’re all in a good place to get some work done haha!

CS/Q: I know that my temps mean nothing because of the progesterone, but I’ve kept charting because I’m curious lol! They’re so flat!

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 luckily he is here now!  what i hate is when they arrive at the END of the time window, making their stay later.  luckily, not the case today but we need to have two snakes drained instead of just the one (sigh).  at least easy fix if it sticks.  thinking of you today for your procedure.  love that YH is concerned and looking into everything for you.
  • @bluetickgal I'm so sorry friend.  Hang in there and be kind to yourself today, but wallow as much as you need.  We're here for you.  <3

@asf0613 Yikes I hope it's not an expensive fix and it's something that can be fixed easily.

@mvt2003 MH and I had arguments yesterday too.  The quarantine is definitely getting to us.  I'm glad that you were able to stop fighting and get so much done.  Kudos to you for running and doing 21DFE!

@inthewoods yay for getting cyst taking care of!  Have you gotten them before?

@runningoncookies I'm glad you're in better spirits today compared to yesterday!  And yay for being productive!

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 36/7

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I finally heard back from my doctor about what to do about my high prolactin.  I have to get an MRI to make sure I don't have a tumor on my pituitary gland.  So that's fun and worrisome.  Other than that just sitting around waiting to see if this month worked out or not.  I'm not feeling very hopeful given how my hormones are probably all out of whack.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @linzrunz how quickly are they able to get you in for the MRI?  the waiting is the worst.  hopefully it's not that, but something easily diagnosed and treated.

plumber is gone and since they were here a few months ago, the visit is covered under warranty!  super excited because i didn't realize i wouldn't have to pay.  i did give the guy $20 though because he was nice!  and seemingly all fixed yay!
  • @linzrunz no, I haven't gotten one before. It seemed pretty sudden though for how large it is, like how did I not notice the days beforehand? Hopefully you can get the MRI taken care of soon and it shows no signs of a tumor.

@asf0613 yay for fixed plumbing!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @inthewoods23 sending you good draining vibes!! Hopefully it goes by quickly! 

@runningoncookies hopefully your students are all in the mood to learn! :D 

@linzrunz Ugh I'm so sorry! MH had an elevated prolactin level last year, and we panicked immediately thinking it was a tumor, luckily the level went back down so it was a fluke. Hopefully yours is a fluke too!!!! 

@ashaislurking So sorry your knee is still painful! It stinks that the cortisone shot didn't help!! I'm glad they're getting you in for an MRI soon. 

• asf0613asf0613 member
    @ashaislurking your chart looks good! fingers crossed for you on that and also on your knee. hopefully a quick diagnosis!
  • @asf0613 my doctor is five hours away so I’m trying to get the order sent to my local (tiny) hospital to have it done so I don’t have to make the drive. Once the order is in I’m hoping I can schedule right away. The catch is they only do MRIs once a week. So we’ll see how quickly I can get in.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz yikes. Hopefully you can get in for an MRI soon and hopefully it’s nothing!

@ashaislurking hopefully you get your knee figured out soon! Total bummer that the shot didn’t help at all. 
  • @asf0613 thank you!! Glad they got the drain issue fixed AND it was covered under warranty! What a nice surprise!! That is one pretty looking chart! Fingers crossed it keeps on rising! 
    @mvt2003 thanks, friend! Good for you for not letting the argument get to down and skip out on working out! Also good that you aren’t still fighting! This quarantine gets to all of us from time to time, totally understandable! That’s so frustrating about them not prorating February...that seems dumb for only 10 days! 
    @inthewoods23 thanks, friend! Yep, I’ll still be around for another few days before AF shows! I’m actually already in a much better mood today, so bring on the fresh start! Hope the cyst draining goes well today! Too funny that YH is so interested with it...that’s also interesting about the vitamins too! Hopefully if that is what caused it, decreasing them will help and you won’t develop any more! 
    @bows22 ah, thanks friend!! Yes, let’s make February happen!! 🤞🏻 I’ll see you back over in WTO in a few days...probably just when you are heading over here! Haha.
    @runningoncookies so glad you are having a good morning and getting to see some of your students! Your chart is looking very pretty...fingers crossed it stays that way! 
    @linzrunz thanks, friend...I appreciate you all so much! Oh goodness, I hope you can get in for the MRI quickly and rule that out! Sending hugs & positive vibes your way! 💜
    @ashaislurking thank you...I had a brownie with lunch, does that count as self care?! It made me happy! Haha. I’m so sorry you are still struggling with your knee pain and that the shot didn’t help! I hope you get some answers and a solution very soon! Yay for killing it with grad school! Your chart is looking great too...so many promising charts on here today!! Hoping for some good news to come in the next week from all of you! 
  • Ha ha.... I should have known better. Today was basically just a consultation with the general surgeon and I got the whole spiel again that it's not harmful etc etc so it wasn't actually drained today. So now I have to decide if I really want to drain it or not. It doesn't really hurt, but it does feel in the way sometimes. Why use money for something that will eventually go away? 🤷‍♀️ There's a number I have to call to schedule anyway.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 UGH i hate that you had to mentally prepare for that and nothing!  is there a possibility it would drain on its own?  
  • @asf0613 she did mention by 5 years most resolve on their own. But do I (and also DH! 😂) really want to feel that for the next 5 years?? Lol
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 i suppose WFH is the perfect opportunity to get it done.  hopefully it can be deemed medically necessary so insurance covers it  
  • @inthewoods23 Ugh! That's frustrating! Sorry you didn't get it drained today my friend. I don't really blame you for not wanting to wait.

My surgeon's office just called. My MRI is scheduled for next Thursday afternoon. If my dad is still in town he'll probably drive me (because I won't be able to drive after the MRI is over thanks to the contrast dye) otherwise I'll have to find a friend to drive. Then I have to wait until Monday 6/1 to go over the results. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• shlecksshlecks member

@bluetickgal I'm so sorry about your BFN.   :(  Glad you're already feeling better about it.

I'm so glad to see so many of you have had a great day, and so many good looking charts!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  19/8

Timing: bad

Typical LP length: ~14 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R:  I'm not sure this is a rant or a rave, but I looked into Daily Harvest today because I see commercials CONSTANTLY for it (so they must be working, right?)- anyway I am really tempted to try it out because I've been eating like GARBAGE lately.  I know I'm posting late so if I'm still thinking about it I may bring it up another day.

CS/Q: nope

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @shlecks that's one food delivery service i haven't heard of, but makes sense since it looks more like snacky things than a "meal kit."  You should try it out if they give a first-time promo and they you can replicate the recipes going forward (especially the smoothies and harvest bowls based on a quick glance)
  • shlecksshlecks member
    @asf0613 Yeah I was wondering about that too. It is appealing, though, how convenient it would be to have everything just ready to go. Especially at work (whenever I go back)!
    IAmPregnant Ticker