Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home?

Re: Week of 5/18 Group 1 weekly check-in - 1/1/21-1/9/21

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/8, 6 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green - finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: "some very primitive blood has begun to move thru baby's body" according to Ovia. I find all the facts they are giving me hard to believe haha. 

Upcoming appointments: Thursday, 6 week ultrasound

How are you feeling?: Pretty tired. Boobs still sore. Moody/sensitive/irritable, sometimes bloated. Trying to be calm about the u/s.

Rants/Raves: I got offended this morning that SO asked me to bring clean laundry upstairs from the basement...but didn't tell him so, so I just fumed to myself later.  :# I didn't bring it all the way upstairs (was totally out of breath and exhausted) and have been rehearsing what I'll yell at him about how I'm growing his child if he questions it later (which he prob won't at all so I'll probably have to find something else to get mad about). Haha yikes! I'm a nightmare :joy:

Questions: Nothing at the moment

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I'm a writer at a news/current events website.
  • Loading the player...

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    6+6 I’m not really sure though, and I’ve historically gone earlier than 40weeks.

FTM/STM/STM+: this will hopefully be number 4

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we will find out, though I really want to be team green.

Upcoming appointments: may 28th for the 8 week appointment and dating ultrasound.

How are you feeling?: I cried because I was so tired the other day. Also feeling perpetually hungover with little waves of nausea hitting me. Some cramping and constipation too. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? SAHM these days. I was a family and consumer science teacher but then last year budget cuts happened and I was the last hired so first cut. Then they called over Christmas break to hire me back but I declined as I was happy with staying home and then corona hit and I’m happy with the choice I made! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:
    7+1 due jan 3 estimated

FTM/STM/STM+:
    3rd bio plus 3 step

Team Green/Pink/Blue:
    Hoping for pink but happy either way

A blueberry

Upcoming appointments:
    Jun 3rd for US, Pap, and bloodwork

How are you feeling?:
    Good days and "hungover all day"  days

Rants/Raves:
    Everyone keeps telling me I should get my tubes tied after LO, although it is the plan, since when is it anyone's business what I do with my reproductive system 

Questions:
    Anyone else's pets super clingy these days

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home?
    I'm a CNA in a nursing home. I work third shifts. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/3/ 7+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Not sure.  We were team green with my son but might find out this time.  We haven't decided yet.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: playing die

Upcoming appointments: I have a u/s on the 26th

How are you feeling?: Tired

Rants/Raves: I keep seeing these announcements that say something like "apparently we didn't get the right quarantine protection" and they gross me out.  I'm by no means a prude but why point out your sex life, it's weird.

Questions: n/a

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I'm a program manager for community health center dental projects at my state's primary care association.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 1 7 weeks 5 days

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team finding out 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: blueberry

Upcoming appointments: ultrasound tomorrow 🤯

How are you feeling?: so so bad. I was in the ER yesterday because I needed fluids. I threw up over twenty times yesterday, and I have a kidney infection 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I’m a financial advisor, WFH right now. 

• charmedlifex3charmedlifex3 member
    edited May 2020
    @AshleyGemini24 clearly it’s everyone’s business now you are pregnant 🙄🙄🙄 
    @feelingjovani yes! Also it totally announces baby is an oops- and some of them I know baby was not, and like... why would you say that?!
    @hippiegirl884 yes! I know I’ll be going at 37 weeks this time, so it’s hard to kinda plan like “okay I’m due Jan 1, so that means ...early dec? Mid dec?” 
    @mamasloth I feel like quarantine is making it go faster! Less having to fake being okay. Lol
    @w@whitealbum29 pregnancy emotions are something else 😬😬😬
    @Hap@HappyFeet34 do they think there might be two? 😳🙃

• @the_road_to_oz I am so sorry you’re so sick. Do you have HG? Did you have it with your first?

The OB thought he may have seen a second HB, after a lot of poking and prodding he thinks it was just mine bouncing off fluid, but we will check again just in case. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • @happyfeet34 Yes, I had HG with my first, but we are hoping this was just linked to a kidney infection. 
    You'll have to let us know!

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 2, 7wk 2d

FTM/STM/STM+: Fourth time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green with all of them and I’m sticking to it again!

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a blueberry

Upcoming appointments: We’re about to move so I’m getting through that before I do any in-person appointments. Currently researching midwives in our new area.

How are you feeling?: Eff-wording exhausted.

Rants/Raves: Not to be such a whiner, I feel like I’ve mentioned it a lot already, but moving sucks. Trying to get an itty bitty house show-ready with three rambunctious kids running around sucks. My husband has really taken charge of the major projects that needed done, which is great.

Questions: None!

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home?  Currently SAHM. We basically have a mini homestead so my SAHM hat includes lots of animal care and gardening and stuff like that. My husband is a chef and sometimes I help at the restaurant, tending the bar during busy events, designing and writing cocktail menus, etc.. In my pre-child life I was a bartender.
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/8, 6 weeks 3 days. @whitealbum29 we're twinsies! 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green — and don't intend to find out.

Upcoming appointments: in 3.5 weeks (which will be week 10)

How are you feeling?:  So bloated. Had my first bout of nausea last week, and it's been very minor since. But I have many food aversions. 

Rants/Raves:  I found out that nasal strips are a lifesaver for pregnancy rhinitis! Now I can sleep at night! 

Questions: When do I have to worry about not sleeping on my back? It's the second tri, right?

GTKY: What's your job?  I am a fundraiser for a nonprofit.

@mamasloth I hear you that quarantine make it feel like the weeks are dragging on forever. I mean, this is my first pregnancy, but all this time on my hands means that I'm just analyzing and thinking about everything. 

AshleyGemini24 my dog was super clingy during the first month of the quarantine. Now he's just back to sleeping all day. 

the_road_to_oz I'm so sorry. How awful. I hope you get well soon!

sheviolentlyknits I'll be moving soon as well, so I feel you.
  • lemommalemomma member
    @lavenderclouds yes to the nasal strips! I slept with them every single night during my first pregnancy. I snored so loud when I was pregnant, my husband had to sleep in the other room from months 4 until the end because it got so bad. But wearing the nose strips made me more comfortable and helped to quiet it enough to at least not wake myself up. So embarrassing hahaha but that’s pregnancy life I guess 😂
  • aels12aels12 member
    I’ve never thought to try the nasal strips.. I’ll be ordering those now! Thanks!
  • @mamasloth Yay for the heartbeat! Agree that quarantine has its perks...like a couple of lunchtime naps I've taken.
    @AshleyGemini24 Ugh how annoying, why do people think anyone wants to hear random opinions about what you should do with your reproductive system! Like anyone is going to make a big decision like that based on what someone else says. 
    @the_road_to_oz I hope you're on the mend from the infection!
    @lavenderclouds Haha EDD twins! And I think we're two of the only FTMs too. 
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: EDD Jan 3/21 7w+ 5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: i keep flipping back and forth. Green I think ??

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: jelly bean 

Upcoming appointments: follow up with fam dr in 2 weeks. First US at 12weeks

How are you feeling?: was feeling so nauseated last week, could barely function. Started anti nausea medication this week and am feeling a lot better 🙏 

Rants/Raves: why does everyone say when they find out we’re expecting: ohhh quarantine baby..?
    I don’t need to explain we MC’d previously  and were trying pre quarantine.. 
    so weird, but def less disturbing than the failed protection pregnancy announcements lol @feelingjovani 

Questions: does anyone have any anti nausea tips. Anything cold/ frozen seems to be my go to relief!

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? RN at a children’s hospital 

AshleyGemini24 my 12 chihuahua has been glued to me the last few weeks. Normally she is all about DH, I think she’s on to me lol 

• FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (This will be #4!)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We're leaving towards green. We found out for all the others and are cool with whatever sex so it might be fun to wait. Or I'll get impatient lol

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a raspberry

Upcoming appointments: June 2- getting in one last appointment before we move!

How are you feeling?: Ughhhhhh. Started the unisom protocol for morning sickness and it's not great. I'm a throwing up zombie. Did diclegis last time and I was a poor zombie cause its so expensive. Probably headed down that road again. 

Rants/Raves: it's impossible packing for a move with 3 kids at home while being sick as a dog. Plus H is covering for someone so he's working long hours all next week. And moonlighting this weekend. And I can't drink wine.

Questions: 

GTKY: What's your job? SAHM/work outside the home? I'm a LA teacher- mostly 4-6 grade. Staying home next year while we transition/ add baby.