Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 5/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 5/18

• Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Typical LP length: 12 but taking progesterone

Testing: getting anxious but still going to try to wait for the weekend!

R/R: Ugh, I’ve got all the Monday feelings today! I’m just not in the mood to do anything! I also just feel like this progesterone is kicking my butt a little bit. All day yesterday I was feeling moody and sad, on top of the rest of the side effects.  Obviously it’ll be worth it if it works, but the not knowing is killing me!

CS/Q: 

• bluetickgalbluetickgal member
    edited May 2020
    Month/Cycle: 24/18/8 (AL#2)
    CD/DPO: 31/13dpiui

Timing: Hopefully spot on!

Typical LP length: 14-16 days

Testing: Tomorrow...😬

R/R: Happy Monday!! I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was really nice...we relaxed quite a bit, but also got more yard work/landscaping done & cleaned the house a bit. We watched Die Hard, so now I’ll finally get all the references in Brooklyn99! Should be another busy work week, which hopefully passes the time quickly to the 3-day weekend! Testing tomorrow...trying to be optimistic, but I’m honestly not super hopeful. Just ready for it to get here so we know one way or another! 

CS/Q: None.

*Edited to fix spacing.*

• Loading the player...
  • @runningoncookies totally missed that we posted at the same time! Sorry the progesterone is messing with you! I’ve noticed it makes me a bit more irritable, but I agree...hopefully it will be totally worth it!! Hope your Monday starts looking up...and take all the time you need to get motivated, I don’t think anyone should be expected to get too much done on a Monday morning! Haha.
  • bows22bows22 member
    Lurking from wto

@bluetickgal oh my gosh...it just dawned on me that it is 5/18 and I knew you were testing on 5/19 so I had to come here to check on you 😂.  That went fast! (For me at least haha). Good luck testing tomorrow!!
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    Happy Monday!
    @runningoncookies hoping the progesterone is SO worth it!
    @bluetickgal i've yet to see Diehard and Brooklyn 99 definitely makes me want to! and eeek! best of luck testing tomorrow!  i keep forgetting MDW is next weekend
    @mvt2003 june is coming up really fast! happy for you that you are closer and closer to the FET

Month/Cycle: 5/4 (after loss)

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Typical LP length: 11-13

Testing: likely the weekend, though i'd love to try to WFAF

R/R: what a whirlwind of a weekend!  Saturday we saw my family for mom's bday.  it was great to see everyone but it did kill the whole day, which wasn't intended.  but i certainly made up for it yesterday spending the whole day doing yardwork, but my back is killing me today   work is going to be super light today, so i will get some intense house cleaning done while the dogs are in daycare.

CS/Q: 

• @runningoncookies sorry to hear  the progesterone is kicking your butt.

@bluetickgal ahh tomorrow!! Hope it's good news!

@mvt2003 so many people are doing house projects these days! My sister and BIL have started some painting projects too. And we're halfway done with painting our kitchen and I may spend this week getting rid of the wallpaper in our foyer and painting there as well. So many projects we could do!

Month/Cycle: almost 3 years

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13 days

Testing: only if AF is late

R/R: on furlough again this week. I got news late Friday that we are likely going to be WFH for the rest of the year. Both happy and sad about that. I'll have to make a point to go out everyday since I won't even have the short drive to and from work to catch some sun. Not sure if furloughs are continuing after this week but I'll find out when I work next week.

CS/Q: FF moved my O date a day later with my temp input this morning. Feeling much better about our timing!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @asf0613 I hate when whole days get dedicated to things like that, but being productive the following day is a nice way to end the weekend!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 yay i'm so glad your timing looks good now! so now we are perfect cycle buds!
  • mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @runningoncookies progesterone is totally the worst! Sending you all the good thoughts!!

@bluetickgal Yayyy for tomorrow! Here's hoping!!!! 

@asf0613 I get so cranky when I have to spend an entire day on something like that :D but I'm glad you got to be productive the next day! 

@inthewoods23 Hopefully no more furloughs!!! It's such a weird feeling knowing we're also probably not going back to the office this year and it's only May. 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Month/Cycle: 11/10 

CD/DPO: 29/13 per ff but I think it’s 11. 

Timing: Good 

Typical LP length: 12-14 days 

Testing: Bfn this morning 

R/R: Pretty bummed about my test this morning. But I don’t know what else I expect anymore. That test had to but my cautious optimism back in it’s lane.. 😕 anyways, it was a busy weekend for me. I worked, and just did a few things around the house. We’re supposed to go to a motor cross race this weekend, that Fil participates in, and camp with them. You just watch the track from where ever your “camped” so it’s pretty easy to social distance at these things. Not really ready to handle af in a camper with other people. But it is what is is. My in-laws are good people, and I enjoy spending time with them. The puppy has an appt for shots later today, so besides that, it should be a pretty chill day. The weather is nice, thank God. 

CS/Q: 

• I can never get my cursor to move after a spoiler 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

@runningoncookies sorry you’re feeling moody on the meds. I hope it’s all worth it! 

@bluetickgal glad you had a productive weekend. I bet that helped take your mind off of the tww. So many fx for you! 

@mvt2003 You are so brave taking on that much by yourself! We painted our kitchen several years ago, and it was awful. 0/10 😂 cosmos are my fave! 

@asf0613 sorry your back is sore today. I hope you feel better soon. Glad you had a good time with your mom too, although it does suck when events take the entire day! Enjoy your dog free cleaning! 

@inthewoods23 that’s crazy that they’re expecting that to take the entire year, I’m sorry. I hope you find something to occupy your time through all of this. Ff did the same with my opks and “O” date too, this cycle. That’s why I think my dates are wrong. I always o on the longer side expected after a positive OPK. Ff tried to give me an explanation, but I don’t believe them. Lol 

• @mvt2003 yeah I'm like... that's actually a really long time when you think about it. Our parent company has been working on consolidating rooftops for all it's companies since last year so that plays a role in keeping us at home. I'm assuming they're going to buy out the lease for the building I'm in and keep the other building until we find a new place because that building has our lab. It sounded like at some point they would stagger us going back in to the office to collect everything from our desks. I don't know if that's going to be later this year, like fall/winter, or if it would be done sooner in the summer once they have the plan finalized.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @bows22 thanks, friend!! ☺️ It actually went fairly fast for me too...as fast as two weeks at home can go! Haha.
    @mvt2003 ah, thanks friend...love that gif! Painting can be a pain, but it’s so awesome seeing it once it’s finished! Hope it goes smoothly and you’ll have 3 freshly painted rooms before you know it! Good for you on continuing with the 21 Day Fix Extreme...I need some of your motivation! 
    @asf0613 thanks lady!! We are actually almost caught up to current on Brooklyn99, so I missed a ton of references before! Haha. It was a good action movie, I’d recommend watching it! Sorry your visit took up the whole day, but good for you for getting things done yesterday! Hopefully you ca relax a little today and your back will get to feeling better! 
    @inthewoods23 thanks, friend!! Sorry you are on furlough again, but I hope you have a nice week off! Hope you can get out and get some fresh air often since you’ll be working from home for a long time! Ours is continuing indefinitely at this point...that’s kind of crazy they just called it through the end of the year. But kind of nice having a long term plan! Glad FF changed O date and you feel better about timing now!! 
    @photographerwife thanks, friend!! So sorry about the BFN this morning...hopefully you are only 11DPO and it was just too early! Your weekend with your IL’s sounds like fun...hoping you don’t have to deal with AF during that though! 
  • @photographerwife sometimes I think FF doesn't even follow it's own rules for detecting O. Like really, you're going to tell me I O'ed on the day I got my first positive OPK at 8pm at night when the rule is always O occurs within 24-48 hours?? I don't think so. The temp jump made sense though. I'm curious to see if it will change again. I must be having one of those slow rise BBTs after O. That's not common for me. There's always a really good temp bump.

@bluetickgal I think we are supposed to warm up this week so that will be nice. It was lovely on Saturday and then dropped into the 50s yesterday. The WFH is kind of just a rumor at this point. Not really sure. It was something my boss mentioned on Friday after he had talked to our HR. We might be at the "we're looking to possibly do this" stage.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @photographerwife sorry for BFN :( and having AF this weekend for such a fun event does not sound all that appealing

• @bluetickgal keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!

@mvt2003 we’ve been putting off painting a couple rooms for a while now...good for you for getting it done!

@asf0613 it’s sounds like you were busy this weekend! Hopefully your dog-free cleaning day is going well!

@inthewoods23 your timing looks great with the new O day!

@photographerwife ugh so sorry about the BFN! 
  • @runningoncookies boo that monday feeling.  I have it too.  It's also raining and cold, so that's not helping with the motivation to do anything.  I hope your day gets better!

@bluetickgal All the FX for you tomorrow!!!  I'm glad you had a good weekend.  Also, LOVE Brooklyn 99.  I haven't ever watched Die Hard (I've seen bits and pieces of it) so I don't get all those references. haha

@mvt2003 Yay for O and yay for painting!!  Hopefully you can pick an awesome color for YH's office.  May I suggest purple or neon orange?  haha jk.  Also kudos to you for doing 21DFE!

@asf0613 It's so much easier to get house cleaning done when the dogs aren't home.  I swear my yorkie decides to play with a toy right where I'm trying to vacuum, so he's always in the way.  Hope you have a good, productive day!

@inthewoods23 Sorry about furloughs again and possibly working from home the rest of the year.  It's crazy to think that this could affect everything for that long.

@photographerwife I'm so sorry about your BFN.  Sending hugs friend.  I hope you're able to get out in the nice weather and enjoy it a bit.

Month/Cycle: 5/4 after 3 years during round 1

CD/DPO: 35/6

Timing: -4, -2, +1

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Not much going on in my world right now.  We had a pretty lazy day yesterday which was nice.  I spent a couple hours zooming with my family and playing Kahoot.  That's become a weekly tradition on Sundays.  It's supposed to be rainy and gross the next few days, so I'm hoping to be productive inside the house and get it clean, so when the nice weather comes back I can spend my days sitting outside reading.  But we'll see.

CS/Q: nope

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• shlecksshlecks member

Disclaimer:  My tags were acting up so I'm not sure they'll all go through once I hit send.  

@runningoncookies I'm sorry you're having a tough day.  I feel you though.  It's a Monday Monday.

@bluetickgal Good luck tomorrow!  I also have never watched Die Hard, but I also am not caught up on Brooklyn 99.  I do love that show though!

@mvt2003 Lol about the David Spade movie.  I love him!  But yeah those Netflix movies are hit or miss for sure.

@asf0613 I need to clean too.  Will I?  Meh.  Doubtful.  Sending you all the productivity vibes!

@inthewoods23 The rest of the year??  That's crazy!  But if I could do that with my job I 100% would.

@photographerwife So sorry about the test.  :(  But as others have said- hopefully it's just too early!

@linzrunz I need to look that game up.  The only video call games we have done are in that House Party app where you can play Heads Up.  It's pretty fun!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 19/6

Timing: pretty bad

Typical LP length: ~14days

Testing: only if late

R/R:  Nothing too exciting, just working on unemployment stuff and tax stuff and all that boring stuff.  My accountant of several years quit his job earlier this year, so I have this new accountant who is VERY hard to get a hold of.  She also doesn't work too much "digitally" so good luck trying to email her questions.  *sigh*  It's also rainy today so I feel blah.  Oh!  I did make homemade ice cream yesterday and it's delicious!

CS/Q:  no

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    i was able to clean in half the time without the dogs home and now have time to relax, which is great!
    @shlecks homemade ice cream?!? do you have a special appliance for that?

• @linzrunz if I had to guess, I think they will have us stay home for months so that they can buy out the lease on 1 of our buildings. Probably better anyway since I've heard experts believe there will be a second wave to the pandemic. We're gloomy and rainy here too. Makes me feel less productive being on furlough

@shlecks your tags seem to be fine! I do miss going into the office. In the future I think I'd probably want to WFH for a week every month or something. I finally got to doing our taxes this weekend. It just sucks to go through and we have to pay this year 😢 on the plus side I got notified that Congress passed a credit for home improvements and for installing an EV charger in our house that wasn't passed at the time we did our 2018 taxes so I get to send in an amendment for an extra $650 refund! Eases the burden of paying this year.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @inthewoods23 might be for the best WFH but hopefully the furloughs don't continue so much.  also great news about  your retroactive refund!  

i just had to call to schedule a drain cleaner to come tomorrow.  our shower isnt draining and the second shower we don't use is now backing up with water. ughhhhhh 
  • shlecksshlecks member
    @asf0613 Yes! It’s the Nostalgia Ice Cream Maker. We originally got one as a wedding present 6 years ago and I never opened it until this pandemic and found out I didn’t have all the parts. It was so disappointing. But MH got me a new one and I tried it out yesterday. So easy! I can’t wait to try other flavors!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • asf0613asf0613 member
    @shlecks sounds amazing!!!!
  • @inthewoods23 glad it’s supposed to warm back up soon...the temps have been all over the place here, but I think it’s finally settling down a bit to actual Spring temps! I see...well, hopefully it won’t last that long, but who knows at this point! We may all be working from home for the rest of the year! 
    @runningoncookies thanks lady! 
    @linzrunz thanks, friend! So funny that so many of us watch Brooklyn99 but haven’t seen Die Hard! I feel better now! Lazy Sundays are the best! Sounds fun that you were able to play with your family on Zoom too! It’s been rainy & gross here today...that sounds like a great plan to get your stuff done inside so you can enjoy the better weather when it comes! 
    @shlecks thank you! Yes, Brooklyn99 is so good! Hopefully you can get ahold of your accountant soon, that’s annoying they don’t do much digitally! Homemade ice cream sounds so good!! 
    @asf0613 ugh, sorry for the drain issues! Hopefully they get it fixed tomorrow!