December 2020 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 5/14

nmadjeskinmadjeski member
edited May 2020 in December 2020 Moms
Tell us what you're thankful for this week!

Re: Thankful Thursday 5/14

• Options
    Thankful I set an alarm to remind me to post this. Quarenteen and pregnancy has my brain all over the place! 

In all seriousness I'm thankful for the beautiful weather we are suppose to have this weekend! Lots of outside time for me and the kids. 
  • Options
    Thankful that my husband should be off work early so we can all take a walk together.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    karmbakarmba member
    Today I'm thankful for my 200 mg of caffeine and that the sun is shining!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Options
    Thankful that I got the clear to return to exercise and sex this week and the first time back for both went great! Feeling like my old self again!
  • Options
    @nmadjeski I have a reminder on my phone for the plus size thread, so I definitely get it 🤣

I’m grateful that the state finally is on the last step of my unemployment application before paying me. Just no idea how long this will take now, but DH’s payments started this week, so at least we’re caught up on rent 🤷🏼‍♀️ We had also applied for food stamps just because the state was taking so long, and we got notified on Tuesday that we were approved. So now it’s just waiting for the card. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Options
    The nice weather! It's finally feeling like spring!
  • Options
    "Quarenteen" <<<< really? What is that? I cant even spell right anymore lmbo
  • Options
    Thankful DH's unemployment finally got kicked in after what almost 8 weeks? Also Thankful his job re-opened and he gets to go back to work. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    older siblings: ds 16 dd 14 ds 13 dd 11 dd 7