November 2020 Moms

Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check-in w/o 05/11/20

Estimated due date: 

Week of pregnancy:

Upcoming appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions?:

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about?

Re: Week 3 (11/15-11/21) Check-in w/o 05/11/20

• This is my 4th kiddo! He/she is EDD on 11/21/20 and I'm 12+2 today. I go for my genetic testing tomorrow and I'm a little nervous since I'm considered "advanced maternal age" at 36. 
    My rants are just this stupid morning sickness. I suffer from hyperemesis for the last 2 pregnancies and I am OVER IT. This is definitely my last baby because I can never ever go through this again. 
    Raves- eh...it's hard to rave when you don't feel good so right now I'm not super thrilled about anything. Just surviving at this point. 
    Not being a 1st time mama, or even a 2nd, means I know what to expect and that almost makes it worse lol. I know what's coming hahaha! We're just trying to decide on names and when to really start prepping for this kiddo because we're still pretty early yet, but I'm itching to get everything figured out and ready. Being organized and being sick is so very hard to do at the same time!
  • Estimated due date: 11/19 

Week of pregnancy: 12w4d

Upcoming appointments: June 5th for pap and general exam

Rant/Rave: Eating so much lately! I have horrible post nasa drip that basically makes me choke/gag in the mornings and most mornings I can breath through the nausea and stifle the gag reflex but on Saturday it hit me as I was strapping DD into the car to go pick up breakfast and I wound up throwing up in the grass next to our driveway since I couldn’t just go inside and leave her. Embarrassing - I hope no neighbors saw! Luckily I had an empty stomach so not as gross as it could have been. 

Questions?: anyone have any good cures for post nasal drip? I had literally taken a Claritin the night before the above described incident. 

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? 
    Biggest things/worries on my mind: DD being jealous of new baby, DD leaving small toys aka choking hazards around thus endangering babies life, getting the whole house organized before baby arrives so I can reduce my stress levels with new baby. 
    Biggest things I’m excited for: seeing DD be a good big sister and interacting with baby and just generally the baby stage with all the snuggles and adorableness. 🥰 
  • Loading the player...
  • Estimated due date: November 20th.
    Week of pregnancy: 12w4d
    Upcoming appointments: I have an appointment tomorrow, and hopefully they'll confirm my bleed has cleared up and I can go back to being a human who can do stuff.
    Rant/Rave: I don't feel quite as gnarly as I did with my daughter, so that's nice. But I'm still lowkey queasy ever three hours or so, and I don't like feeling like I gotta go eat something each time. (Which is what solves it.) 
    Questions?:
    I'm mostly worried right now that with all the cleaning I did while we were moving, that I've lowkey damaged the baby somehow. I made concerted efforts to cover my face and ventilate areas, but our bathrooms were not good at that and they needed some heavy-duty work. 

I'm excited to see my husband with another baby. He's such good dad. <3 

• Estimated due date: 11/16/20

Week of pregnancy: 13 weeks

Upcoming appointments: 5/19/20

Rant/Rave: Super nauseous still but finally getting some nice weather so I’ve been planting flowers and stuff this week. They moved me EDD again, which is super annoying. I was originally due 11/3 then they said 11/9, just had my NT scan last week and they switched me to 11/16. Just pick one ppl! 

Questions?:

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about?  I’m really worried about my DD adjusting to not being the only child anymore. She’s really excited but she is also extremely spoiled and doesn’t like to share my attention. I notice it a lot when we see my nephews. I am really excited, however, for her to meet the new baby. She talks about he/she all the time and tells everyone!
  • wychetswychets member
    Estimated due date: 11/18

Week of pregnancy: 13+5

Upcoming appointments: June 5 regular monthly appointment.

Rant/Rave: I’m so relieved my all day nausea is gone, my sex drive is backkkk, however I’m still exhausted with sore boobs, headaches, and RLP.

Questions?: 

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? My DD will be 9 this year, I’m afraid I waited too long for baby #2 and I’ll be exhausted and stressed out. I’m super excited to fall in love with another child, and I’m soooo happy DD will have a sibling. She has been asking since she was 2!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml