November 2020 Moms
Options

Week 4+ (11/22-11/30) Check-in w/o 05/11/20

Estimated due date: 

Week of pregnancy:

Upcoming appointments:

Rant/Rave:

Questions?:

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about?

Re: Week 4+ (11/22-11/30) Check-in w/o 05/11/20

• Options
    Estimated due date: 11/23

Week of pregnancy: 12

Upcoming appointments: May 27th

Rant/Rave: I also had a very nice and relaxing Mother's Day. It was so nice to be able to just hang out with DH and the boys without worrying where we needed to be and who we needed to see! (Side note: we live close to both sets of parents so it's nice most of the time, but because of this there are many holidays we end up going multiple places in one day - this is our choice, but it was nice for it to not even be an option!). Also, insomnia is a real thing and I don't know how I'm going to survive the next 6 months if it sticks around...

Questions?: None this week!

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? So we're going from "man to man" defense to "zone coverage". I'm mostly worried about being outnumbered! I'm excited to get a birthday month buddy (my birthday is 11/6) and complete our family! Unless there is an unexpected pregnancy in the future, this is definitely our last baby and I'm excited to see how our family dynamic changes!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Estimated due date: 11/27 I’m going with . 
    Baby measured bigger then my lmp and I 100% know I ovulated early so I’m going with that . 

Week of pregnancy: 11 weeks baby is a lime or a poker chip 

Upcoming appointments: I had my first OB appointment last week . Next one is at 14 weeks 

Rant/Rave: My FIL passed away suddenly last week in an ATV accident . He was the best man in the whole world and I really mean that . He was my kids life they adored him and he adored them more then anything in the whole world . Needless to say our world has been a whole lot of suck lately ! My husband is not doing great (his dad was his best friend ) he lived 10 minutes from us . My MIL passed 2 days prior to when my twins were born suddenly so his dad ate dinner with us at least 3 times a week and almost always had one of our kids for a couple hrs virtually every day . Ugh life sucks sometimes ! 

Second rant ish :  at my OB appointment I discussed how i was scared it could still be twins . At my first apt with the twins there was only 1 and then at my NT scan there was 2 full babies . So I have had my dating ultra sound and one baby . She found the heartbeat with the Doppler at my appointment last week it was 166. I said now if you find another I will freak out she moved it over slightly and found a heartbeat at 174... I’m sure my eyes exploded out of my head and she said well it’s not like I would be able to tell with this thing anyways ... ugh. This practice doesn’t do the NT scam so I think I’m going to go buy an elective ultra sound to either know if I’m having twins again or if it was just a fluke .. 

Questions?: only the internal twin question🤦🏻‍♀️

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? If it’s twins I will worrry . I had a hard twin pregnancy and they were born at 32 weeks and leaving your babies at the NICU and getting discharged sucks more then anything ! I have my heart set on birthing at the birthing center and getting to go home 4 hrs later so if I can’t do that I’m going to be sad ... oh and the fact that I would have 5 kids ages 4,3,3,infant, infant .. oye!!
  • Options
    @ecolton01 I am so sorry about your FIL. Lots of prayers and good wishes to you and your family during this time ❤ also... I would be FREAKING out about the OB finding that 2nd heartbeat! I'm still in a state of shock that I'm having twins and we found out at my first appt. Finding out after confirming there was just one would be shocking to say the least. Out of curiousity are you twins fraternal? I was reading recently about how the older you get and if you already have fraternal twins apparently there's a higher % chance of subsequent twins afterward (I know that doesn't do anything to calm your worries, sorry 😬). I hope you can either convince your OB to get an US or you can get one electively soon so that you know for certain. And lots of prayers that if it is twins it's a smooth, complication free pregnancy and delivery ❤❤❤

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts my current set is Identical. They are Mo/Di so they shared a placenta . What are yours? Twins are great but I think I’m good with just one set lol I think I’m just going to schedule another ultra sound for 13 weeks just to be sure . I had no other twins in my family so it was definitely just a fluke ?
  • Options
    @ecolton01 I am so very sorry bout your FIL. I am sending hugs your way. 
    I hope you find out whether or not it is twins soon. I had a heterotopic pregnancy last time around so I was super nervous about it happening again. Luckily I had an US at 8 weeks and I asked the tech a few times "Are you absolutely sure there is only one in there? There isn't another one hiding up in a tube is there?" 
  • Options
    *lurking from week 3*
    @ecolton01 I am so so sorry to hear about bout FIL. Sending T&P for you and your whole family. Also crossing my fingers for you that this pregnancy is a single! 
  • Options
    @ecolton01 I'm so sorry about your father in law. Hoping you can get an ultrasound soon for peace of mind!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @surlyjaneausten thanks. I had to do this with my last pregnancy too and I remember doing it until at least 13 weeks because i was paranoid. LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Estimated due date: November 25

Upcoming appointments: Telehealth visit with my midwife on June 2 ☎️ 

Rant/Rave: Our first ultrasound isn’t until 20 weeks due to COVID-19. I’m getting really anxious and finding it hard to be excited to tell our family & friends that we’re expecting without having seen our baby. We did hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks, but an ultrasound would give me a lot more peace of mind. I’m debating calling to see if there’s any way we could get one before then, but don’t want to be annoying/seem pushy 🙁

Questions?: None

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? I am most worried about having a healthy pregnancy. I am most excited to grow our family and become a Mom for the first time 💗
  • Options
    Estimated due date: 11/26

Week of pregnancy: 11w5d

Upcoming appointments: Tomorrow I have my initial visit with the NP. I already convinced them to give me an ultrasound 2 weeks ago.

Rant/Rave:  I got my Noobie box yesterday and I think it's pretty good to be free with shipping!

Questions?:  Do short women usually have bigger bellies?  I seem to be poking out a lot for a FTM.

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about?  I am most worried about being able to manage home, work, relationships and baby.  I'm excited about making memories with my first baby!
  • Options
    @ecolton01 I am so sorry you lost your FIL. I can only imagine how awful that must be right now. Heartfelt thoughts and prayers for your family and fingers crossed you get answers about twins soon! I would be panicking for sure!
  • Options
    Estimated due date: Nov 27th

Upcoming appointments: NIPT ultrasound on the 19th. So excited that my husband is allowed to tag along!

Rant/Rave: Thanks for all the bra advice last week! I ended up ordering a couple of bigger, normal ones and will wait to get a nursing bra to make sure it's big enough! 

Questions?: Are any ladies nervous about returning to work? I return tomorrow and my husband is very worried. I have asthma, but my office is very small, about 6 of us in total and our desks are all at least 6 feet apart. I'm not as worried, but should I be? His worry gives me more anxiety than the virus does!

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about? I just want my baby to be healthy! FTM and I just hope everything is going okay in there. I am excited about having the baby around the holidays. It's gonna be such a busy but fun time. 

ecolton01 I am so sorry for your loss! I'm very close to my in-laws and I can't imagine what you're going through. Sending virtual hugs! 
  • Options
    @ecolton01 Ahh, gotcha!  My twins are Di/Di.  So I'm SUPER interested in finding out their sexes, etc. I was pretty surprised when my OB said that although di/di it's still possible for them to be identical.  I don't know if that'd be a "cool/neat" thing or if I should be praying for fraternal lol.  My older brother has a set of boy/girl twins, but otherwise I don't know of any twins in my family either.  I imagine most people would be good with just 1 set of twins ;)  Praying you are able to relax and have some peace of mind while you wait for the US!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options

Week of pregnancy: 12 w 1 d

Upcoming appointments: first week of June... telemedicine visit with doc

Rant/Rave: we are selling our house/building a new house right now. Our construction was halted due to covid for 7 weeks and now we are moving out into a random home until our house is done. I'm so thankful to have sold our home, but it sucks having all your stuff everywhere! Rant over lol!

Questions?: FTM here, when did all you start showing? (I'm a pretty small person)

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? I am a health care worker, so I am concerned about how this pandemic will effect my baby, what will November be like with the pandemic and giving birth... but hey it's out of anyone's control.

What are you most excited about? Everything!!! Meeting the little guy/girl

• Options
    crizz13crizz13 member
    edited May 2020

Week of pregnancy: 12+1

Upcoming appointments: No appointment until mid-June 

Rant/Rave: I had my NT scan on Friday and everything looked good. I just got the results today of the NIPT redraw and the baby is low risk for everything and a BOY!!! DH is over the moon excited and our two girls are warming up to the idea ;-)

Questions?: Not today

GTKY: What are you most worried about with this pregnancy or having a new baby? What are you most excited about?
    I'm most worried about the pandemic situation and how that will look for labor and delivery. I'm also a bit worried about being outnumbered at home. 
    I'm excited to start thinking of names and decorating a room for this little guy. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    crizz13crizz13 member
    @ecolton01 I'm so so sorry about your FIL. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone ! We appreciate the thoughts and prayers . One day at a time . 

@lurvleybunchococonuts going from 1 to 3 is definitely a bit shocking but you can do it ! How old is your oldest ? (Sorry everyone mixes together for me without faces to name ) . My daughter was 17 months when the boys were born . So 3 in diapers , 3 in cribs , 3 in car seats , 3 that wanted to be held . But I know in a couple years it will be heaven and they will be best friends! I feel bad for this little surprise bean because he/she will be 3 years younger then the other ones but my hopes are that since my son has cerebral palsy and can’t keep up physically with the others that this will give him a buddy too and they will be really close ! He is such a kind soul so I know 100% he will take this babe under his wings . Everything happens for a reason! 
  • Options
    kelk5kelk5 member
    @ecolton01 so sorry for your loss! That is heartbreaking. Sending you hugs ❤️
  • Options
    @ecolton01 no worries everyone blurs together for a while for me too ;) my DD is 18mo. She'll be just about 2 when the twins are born. Also have a 9 yo SD part time :)  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018!