January 2021 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 5/11

How is everyone feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 5/11

• Options
    I'm feeling incredibly bloated.  After eating dinner last night I felt so uncomfortable that it was hard to fall asleep and I still feel ugh this morning.  I also got up 4-5 times last night to pee.  It was out of control.  Oh, and I apparently have an aversion to eggs.  The thought of them makes me want to puke.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness the peeing is taking over my life! Also for as much as I need to go number 1, number 2 is an elusive beast that is causing all sorts of gas and bloat. The fatigue is also setting in, but with 3 other kids stuck at home with me, there is no resting. I’m also still nursing the 2 year old and cosleeping with her so night sleeping has been interrupted at best. 

@feelingjovani I had an aversion to eggs my last pregnancy and we had 10 backyard chickens that were producing about an egg a day...it was horrible and we gave away a lot of eggs just so we weren’t drowning in eggs! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seems to shift a little from day to day, yesterday morning I was super bloated and drinking water throughout the day seemed to help. I've been getting tired in the afternoons but I've also been up in the middle of the night for like 2 hours the past couple nights. Today it mostly seems like breast soreness and they seem larger too. And still just this non-painful "feeling" in my lower abdomen. 
  • Options
    @hippiegirl884 I'm glad I'm not the only one peeing a lot!  I'm having a hard time getting water in since I have to pee so much.  I don't remember peeing this early with my first.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just bloated. Other than that I feel 100% normal which is totally opposite than my first two pregnancies. 

Just waiting for it to slap me in the face. 
  • Options
    The nausea has kicked in. No sickness yet, but I usually don’t get sick until 7.5 weeks (it would be lovely if I didn’t at all this time). Major exhaustion happening. Some lightheaded-ness, trying to eat small meals often. I also have to get up around 4am every morning to pee, usually I can wait until my alarm goes off without an issue. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Options
    I can't believe how different it is from my first - more cramping, more peeing, more fatigue!
  • Options
    Nausea showed up late last week and now I can’t seem to kick it! I’m only 6 weeks.. I’m a little worried this might stick around for a while. 
    I also discovered salty sesame sticks in my pantry today, they might become my go to snack in the mean time 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Ended up at urgent care today with a UTI edging over to a kidney infection. Also scolded for not drinking enough. 😣 
    So on antibiotics and making an effort to  up my water intake. 

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz I’m so sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better ASAP. Sorry they scolded you :( 

I’ve noticed I just feel exhausted by late afternoon. Also I don’t have much of an appetite which may be as a result of bloat. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    gabs90gabs90 member
    Exhausted, thirsty, more frequent urination & sore breasts. A couple bouts of mild nausea but they haven’t lasted long, so nothing awful yet. Tried to be healthy and eat some avocado toast this morning but it ended up making me feel a bit queasy so I had to stop eating it. I hit the 6 week mark in a couple days so we shall see how I feel next week!
  • Options
    @stillcozy they asked why I’m not drinking as much and my four year old piped up “because I keep taking mommy’s water bottles. I drink them allllllll up.” 
    The doctor looked at me like 🤨 and I was like “um. Accurate.” 
    No, he won’t drink his if I get us both one either. He’ll drink mine then yell at me if I take “his” - so I’ve been putting cucumbers in mine since yesterday. Tot deterrence. 🤦‍♀️ Kids.

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz I had a UTI with no symptoms until it turned into a kidney infection. It was soooooo painful! Glad you caught it and hope it goes away fast! 
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz Oh no! Ugh I hope you're feeling better very soon!
  • Options
    jekasijekasi member
    @the_road_to_oz hope you are doing better now!

Is anyone else a total horndog right now or is it just me? I've been more tired than usual, and had lots of cramping over the weekend that have thankfully died down now. I felt dizzy and nauseous at the grocery store today, but that could have been partially to blame on wearing a mask. I hate smelling my own breath and am having lots of mints lately!
  • Options
    raej088raej088 member
    I'm only 4 weeks along but I swear I'm hornier than normal! My breast feel heavy and tender and my nipples seem puffy. Also, very mild cramps and thirstier than normal.
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz I get UTIs about 2-3 times a year...I'm trying to be super cautious about it now. I feel you.

For me, the most annoying symptom is pregnancy rhinitis. It kicked in pretty much day 1. I had to look up the symptoms after I joked that I was allergic to the baby after sneezing more than humanly possible in a day. Didn't know pregnancy rhinitis was a thing until now, but here we go. Makes sleeping quite difficult.
  • Options
    Already starting to feel that my leggings are getting a little more snug.  Only 6 weeks so it seems a bit early. But then again this is not my 1st pregnancy.  Maybe its bloating. Maybe its not 
  • Options
    I’m so nauseated today. I keep going to the bathroom and am so close to throwing up but I just end up with some dry heaving. I never had any kind of morning sickness with my first so this is completely new to me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 my pants aren’t necessarily getting tight, but for sure I’m irritated with anything on my belly right now. I pull my pants up to under my boobs so when I sit nothing is pressing in. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lemommalemomma member
    I am only 4 weeks + 4 and I feel like I am STARVING all the time. And feeling really fatigued. But I also didn’t feel like this before my positive test on Saturday so I also wonder if it’s all in my head :D :D
  • Options
    jekasijekasi member
    @AshleyGemini24 I totally split open a pair of jeans today on the thigh, so I feel you 🤦‍♀️😭
  • Options
    Not really having any symptoms yet so far or at least very mild..other than recently I've noticed I've had to pee a lot. Lol. 4w 5d
  • Options
    @lavenderclouds yes! And of course given the situation major side eye with sniffles. Not COVID, just allergic to pregnancy 😫

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz yes! I hate pregnancy rhinitis haha I did not expect it to start this early! 

• Options
    @cnc2020 tagging you here.  Also, with my first I had zero first trimester symptoms.  Everyone is different.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I was so tired last night I laid down at 6pm after dinner “for a short rest” while H took the girls on a bike ride. Woke up at 7 this morning 😳. I could still have slept too. I’m sure my body really needed that, but that is so unlike me. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Options
    cnc2020cnc2020 member
    6W and no symptoms ! Not sure if it's normal or something to be concerned about !
  • Options
    @cnc2020 normal don’t worry :) 

• Options
    I feel like my body is getting the stretching pains and back pain much sooner than with my first. I guess I didn’t think some of these things would set in sooner. @hippiegirl884 I am in the same boat with the bathroom issues. Bloated beyond belief. 
  • Options
    @AshleyGemini24 feel ya there!  I'm 5w5d today and struggling with pants.  If this bloat doesn't get better soon, I'm going to have to get maternity pants early :-/

• Options
    *TW* 

I didn’t see a spotting thread. Had some dark blood after peeing on the tp. I’m hoping it’s old implantation bleeding. Trying to just sit tight and see how the next few hours go. I’m on the early side of pregnant so I’m just nervous it’s a CP and now of course I’m noticing my lower back hurts/cramping. Ugh I hate the waiting game of the first trimester
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    Thinking of you @cricket1688! Fingers crossed that’s all it is and you don’t see anymore blood. 
  • Options
    @cricket1688 I hope it's just some random spotting/old implantation spotting. Fingers crossed for you!!
  • Options
    @cricket1688 fingers crossed. It’s so nerve wracking! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the support ladies. I know it can be normal just isn’t fun! @aels12 @whitealbum29 @feelingjovani
  • Options
    @cricket1688 maybe we should start a thread. I’ve been having spotting off and on this past week. Hugs it sucks

• Options
    @stillcozy just created one this morning!
  • Options
    @cricket1688 Thinking of you, friend! Sending lots of virtual hugs your way.