January 2021 Moms
Options

PGAL check in

How are you doing? Share your thoughts and feels here. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014

Re: PGAL check in

• Options
    I question everything...symptoms, lack of symptoms. It’s such a mind f*ck. I’m counting down until we can hopefully see a healthy growing baby later this week. 

TMI I felt something pass and panicked. It was a very large amount of CM. Now I’m reading in to that too. 

• Options
    Thank you so much for starting this! I had a CP in March and honestly the only reason I joined in here is because I had high enough HCG to turn a digital. I called my OB today to set my first appointment which has raised my anxiety. It was the day after I had called before that I lost my sweet baby. Honestly my mental health and general outlook on life went into the toilet at that point. I was so angry and sad and hurting and took it out on far too many innocent people. I truly regret that. I am in therapy now and started before I got my BFP. I feel this insane pressure to lose a ton of weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy. I feel a need to almost leave the bump because I love all the ladies on TTGP and I took a break on not the best of terms and I feel guilty being here because I wish there were here more because of how some have had more losses or have been trying for longer. Why is pregnancy after a loss such a mind F**k?  
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @HappyFeet34 this is so hard. So excited you get to go in later this week. Fingers crossed everything looks perfect!  I would have quite a bit of CM discharge during my two successful pregnancies. Even if the CM is tinged with blood it could be totally okay. :) here for you anytime! You are not alone or crazy for struggling with symptoms. 

• Options
    I had a loss right before Christmas at almost 8 weeks so as I’m getting closer to approaching (currently 6 weeks tomorrow) that point I’m having a lot of feelings. I’m often questioning what I’m putting into my body (afraid I’m going over 200 mg of caffeine, don’t want to take Tylenol for a headache). 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @feelingjovani so sorry for your loss. Hang in there you didn’t do anything wrong before. Be gentle and kind to yourself. 

• Options
    I had two losses in the last year after 3 successful pregnancies. Blighted ovum last May at 9 weeks which ended in a d and c. Then another natural mc at 6 weeks along right after Thanksgiving. I have thyroid issues, which increases my first trimester risk- my numbers were optimal in January and my oob started me on baby aspirin, so I'm hoping that helps this one stick. 
    My HCG was 130 and 201 at 4 weeks 5 days. So meh. My doc was fine with it but fully doubling instead of just going up would have made me feel a lot better. I have an ultrasound and more labs on Wednesday, so I feel like that's my make or break day.  
    PGAL sucks because it makes you so pessimistic- we preface everything with 'if this works out' and don't really talk anything specific at all baby wise. Before this past year I didn't quite get how excruciating this is. I'm glad this is here so we can worry together- here's to a healthy 9 months for us all!
  • Options
    @kat11223344 sorry the numbers weren’t up you hoped for but hope the ultrasound goes well and you are reassured! 

I had some spotting and cramping yesterday. I took a test and it is still positive and darker than the day before so for now it gave me hope but I definitely feel worried. Trying to stay hopeful though. 

• Options
    This month is my empty due month. And I have a friend who we found out we were pregnant at the same time having her second. So it’s a hard milestone- I’m glad I’m pregnant for it, but at the same time it’s very ... bittersweet 

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz ((hugs))

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz sending you love 

• Options
    @the_road_to_oz sending lots of hugs
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @the_road_to_oz ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    @the_road_to_oz thinking of you 
  • Options
    I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting to go in for confirmation ultrasound. My first mc was a blighted ovum found at my first ultrasound so I'm trying hard to contain my worry. Any t & P's today would be appreciated! 
  • Options
    @kat11223344 thinking of you and hoping your appointment went very well ❤️

• Options
    All was well! It was a goooood feeling when I was able to see a little blob there. I don't think I'll relax fully (ever!) but I feel like we can now even acknowledge that this pregnancy may be a thing!
  • Options
    aels12aels12 member
    @kat11223344 I’m glad it went well!!
  • Options
    @kat11223344 so glad to read your update! 

• Options
    krisspy22krisspy22 member
    edited May 2020
    @kat11223344 I had a blighted ovum in November too that ended in a d&c. My body also had a hard time processing it and I still had elevated HCG levels for months afterwards. It makes it so much more difficult right now, but I’m trying to stay positive. I don’t even have an US scheduled yet. But sending good vibes your way for a HH 9 months!