November 2020 Moms
Options

FFFC 5.8

*Not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC 5.8

• Options
    I feel like the worst human reading lots of peoples comments on some of these threads. I have been out of my house at least a couple times a week, for my own sanity, to get groceries, and I’ve seen my parents and in-laws at least once a week or so. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Everyone I know/see is holdup inside like me, and I wear a mask/gloves and sanitize after everything.

I don’t really kick myself or really have shame for any of it honestly. Sorry not sorry? 
  • Options
    @mama-buckets I’m slowly coming out of the quarantine shell. We’ve been over to the in-laws and are thinking about letting the kids spend the night on Sunday night (my husband gets Saturday night and Sunday night off and we NEED some mommy-daddy time). My boss is also begging me to bring my daughter over for a play date, our daughters have been together since they were 6 weeks old and are missing each other terribly. I’m probably going to let her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ecat504Ecat504 member
    I eat runny eggs like at least once a week
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    @mama-buckets I've been out of the house too, so don't feel like a terrible person. I go to get groceries (with a mask on and maintaining social distancing) at least once a week. I don't have any family near by, so I haven't visited anyone's house but if family were close, I'd see them. Also, the process of moving AND my husband and I both still working outside of the house (yay being essential health workers)...
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Options
    @mama-buckets I also work outside the home, as does my husband. We have family that watches the kids (because school and daycare are closed), and I go out to the grocery store weekly. I take precautions and feel comfortable. 
    BabyFruit Ticker