October 2020 Moms
Options

PGAL Check in 5/11

I put the right date this week! 

This thread is for anyone who has experienced loss at any point in pregnancy or experienced the loss of a child.  

How far along are you? 

Share your PGAL story if you'd like, or previously have not.

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? 

Any upcoming appointments? 

GTKY: Do you hope this baby will look like you or your SO? Is there any specific feature from ether of you that you want this baby to inherit? 

Me: 27 DH: 27
Married 6/15/13
BFP #1 5/8/16, EDD 12/31/16- DD born 9/10/16 at 24 weeks 
~In our hearts forever~
BFP #2 10/14/17, EDD 7/1/18

Re: PGAL Check in 5/11

• Options
    How far along are you?—  18 weeks. This is my halfway week because I’ll be having a csection at 37 weeks. 

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? — I’m doing ok this week. Going to try and go without my nausea meds this weekend 🤞 I can stop taking it

Any upcoming appointments? — I’m doing the 3 hour glucose test this week (early due to PCOS and weight) and then my weekly progesterone shot.  

GTKY: Do you hope this baby will look like you or your SO? Is there any specific feature from ether of you that you want this baby to inherit? 
    — I would love for this baby to have my brown hair and brown eyes. DS is a copy of MH so I wouldn’t mind this baby looking more like me. 
    Married 6/15/13
    ~In our hearts forever~

• Options
    babyodobabyodo member
    How far along are you? 17+1

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Feeling pretty good! Both physically and emotionally. I think this will be my last week with my trusty high-waist yoga pants, though, because the waistband is digging in to my ribcage as I type this. :(  

Any upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on Monday (5/18)

GTKY: Do you hope this baby will look like you or your SO? Is there any specific feature from ether of you that you want this baby to inherit? Since it's  a girl, I sincerely hope she looks like me. MH's side of the family has some very strong masculine genes (strong jawline, prominent chin) on both his mother's and father's sides, which would be hard for a baby girl. I do hope she gets his dimples, though. She'll most likely have light eyes (mine are a grey-green, and MH's are ice blue) and there's a strong chance she'll be either strawberry blonde or very blonde at birth, but her hair will get darker as she gets older (that happened to both MH and me during puberty). Poor thing will probably freckle & sunburn easily - the Irish curse, lol.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @profmcgonagall Good luck with the 3-hour!
    @babyodo I understand the freckle and sunburn easily curse! Lol. DH is 1/8th Mexican and tans easily and DD has inherited that, not my easy burning.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    How far along are you? 18+2

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Last night and today I feel more tired than I have in a long time. Finally busted out the snoogle because I'm a back sleeper and couldn't make myself sleep on my side. But my hips/back aren't feeling great and I'm having crazy dreams, so not sleeping well.

Any upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on the 26th.

GTKY: Do you hope this baby will look like you or your SO? Is there any specific feature from ether of you that you want this baby to inherit? DD looks just like me and got my fine, stick straight hair. I hope this one gets some curls from DH (though I'll have no idea what to do with that, lol).
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options
    How far along are you? 16+4

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? I've been having a lot of disturbing dreams involving dead people and miscarriages (not necessarily in the same dream, thank goodness).  Been wreaking havoc with my sleep.  Physically, I'm okay.  I am HUGE for 4 months pregnant though, and it's definitely starting to affect my gait and my hips/legs.  Some sciatica, a lot of fatigue.

Any upcoming appointments? Regular OB on 5/22 and an anatomy scan a week or two later.

GTKY: Do you hope this baby will look like you or your SO? Is there any specific feature from ether of you that you want this baby to inherit? A combo.  Hopefully she'll have his eyes (hazel) and eyelashes, but some of my facial features.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    How far along are you? 18w5d

How are you feeling (symptoms, mentally/emotionally)? Feeling good right now. Just had our anatomy scan this morning, and I’m feeling reassured.

Any upcoming appointments? OB appointment on 5/22

We just found out we’re having another boy! I’m sure he will be DH’s mini, since our son is also his mini me haha. I’d love for this baby to have my curly hair. We’ll see!
    Me: 29, DH: 29
    TTC since: 2/13
    Long, anovulatory cycles
    Began fertility testing 12/13
    Ultrasound and bloodwork: Everything looks good (according to my ob/gyn)
    HSG: waiting to schedule
    SA: scheduled with RE for 1/6/14
  • Options
    @mamaheatherl, congratulations on another boy! 

Married 6/15/13
    ~In our hearts forever~