TTC After a Loss

WTO-April

I don’t know how popular these boards are at the moment, but I would love some encouragement as we keep trying. I need help being realistic and not thinking every single month is our month. 
Been married two years, had a chemical pregnancy, then a healthy boy who’s a little over a year old, then a miscarriage at 9 weeks, and I believe I just had another chemical pregnancy. I’m in China so I just overthink everything and get anxious since I have no doctor to go to. 
I’m thankful that we seem to be fertile, and so thankful that we have our son (!!), but worried that we’ll just continue to have a lot of MC.
Anyone want to support each other right now?

Re: WTO-April

• @annemarie96 I am sorry for your losses!!! I just wanted to recommend moving to the trying to get pregnant or TTGP board. That board is a lot more active and can offer great support during this time! Best of luck to you!
  • All I can say is I think it is super common to worry about MCs after having one. I always think if I ever get pg again, that it will end up in a MC. Just a fear! You don't walk alone!