Special Needs

38 weeks- short femur, excess amniotic fluid

I had an ultrasound at my 38 week appointment because my midwife suspected baby was breech and she wanted to confirm. The ultrasound did confirm a breech position but also revealed a head measurement in the 97% and femur in the 4% as well as an amniotic fluid level slightly above normal. All ultrasounds up until this point had been perfect. I also had a cvs early on that was negative for genetic conditions (I have an older child with turners syndrome). I am being referred to maternal fetal medicine. Has anyone else experienced similar results (Short long bones or excess fluid) and what was your outcome? 

I am panicking as mfm is the LAST place I thought I’d be at 38.5 weeks. Thanks <3

Re: 38 weeks- short femur, excess amniotic fluid

• I would trust your cvs as they are accurate. I do know one person who's amnio was wrong but that was human error they switched the names ( rare, yes). 
    My first has d.s. and my last ultrasound for my 2nd showed small femurs towards the end of my pregnancy ( measuring several weeks behind), he was born neurotypical. Turns out just like big sis he has short legs. Although it did freak me out.