June 2020 Moms
Options

Nursing Bras for Large Breasts

Hi ladies! I could really use some help finding affordable nursing bras (I want something I can use after baby comes) for larger breast sizes. 

I’ve been getting by on the spandex-y type nursing bras for a while but they are starting to not work quite as well and I really need something with a band and cup size. I think I’m currently a size 36 H but I need to measure and confirm. I’m also looking for options that are not too expensive since I am only 19 weeks and fear I still have a ways to grow... 🙃

I’d appreciate any and all recommendations or useful information! Thanks girls! 💕

Re: Nursing Bras for Large Breasts

• Options
    This forum is a little different than some others you may have used in the part. It's really about forming a community, meeting people, forming relationships. Not really about posting random questions as threads.

If you're interested in joining, please feel free to update your user name on The Knot, so you have a unique name, and then introduce yourself on the Introductions thread, and check out the ***Read This First*** thread.

Then, this question would be best asked in the thread we have that's talked about maternity clothing, or at the very least, the Randoms thread. 

Side note-those single layer stretchy bras suck, and their sizing doesn't work for me at all.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh! So sorry about that - I’ve just been occasionally browsing topics here and there and didn’t realize! Thanks for letting me know. 🙂
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In truth, no nursing bras ever helped hold me up. I'm a 34H (and that's not even engorged yet) I have been living in Shefit bras for about 2years because I work out often but I also just need the support and underwire was literally ripping me apart. The shoulder straps are Velcro and the front zips open so I'm just going to continue wearing it to nurse in. 
    A side note, I love them and they're amazing and I have a $10.coupon I can share if anyone wants to use it.
    married 9/2010
    DS1 11/2010 (angel)
    DS2 5/2012
    DS3 4/2015
    New baby 6/2020
  • Options
    Try the Sugar Candy seamless nursing bra.  It is a seamless bra that has been designed specifically for the fuller bust.  Not only is it comfortable, but it gives good breast separation, lift and support. It is a little more expensive, but you do get what you pay for.  Trust me when I say you will live in this bra.  Ideal for sleeping and the first 8 weeks of breastfeeding, as it will stretch and grow with your changing body without restriction.