October 2020 Moms
Options

UO 5/8/20

Unpopular opinions, share 'em!

I'll go first...

Friends and Seinfeld are two of the stupidest shows ever made.
Current pregnancy -
First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

Re: UO 5/8/20

• Options
    I never liked Seinfeld either.

Raw sushi turns my stomach.
  • Options
    babyodobabyodo member
    Friends I can do, Seinfeld I cannot.

On the topic of tv shows, I don't find The Office funny in the slightest (I've actually had friends of mine beg me to "just give it another try!" or "You need to watch it more. It'll grow on you, I promise!"). Same goes for raunchy cartoons like Family Guy, American Dad, South Park, etc. And it's not for lack of trying; it's just not my style of humor.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @babyodo Totally agree on The Office.
    Current pregnancy -
    First BFP on 1/4/22.  Due date 9/13/22.

Four prior losses, no living children - 1 first trimester miscarriage, 1 blighted ovum, 1 chemical, and one extreme premature live birth daughter who died at 15 days old.

• Options
    @babyodo definitely agree on The Office too! Parks and Rec on the other hand is laugh out loud funny and I could watch it daily. And i am currently since there’s a marathon on Comedy Central 😄
  • Options
    @mamahosch I am of the opinion that Andy Dwyer is the best character ever to appear on television. 😁
  • Options
    I love The Office, but I'd never tell someone to just suffer through something until they enjoy it, lol. Like I don't like beer, and DH is like, "you just have to drink it more!" Nah, I'm not gonna suffer through drinking it so maybe I'll eventually enjoy it.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020