January 2021 Moms

Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC)

Re: Flame Free Friday Confession (FFFC)

• I'll start! I'm so tired of being at home working with my 3 year old constantly under feet.  Man do I miss daycare.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I used to restrict tv for my 3-year old to 20 min a day. Ever since we’ve all been cooped up at home I let her watch as much as she wants.
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m sending my three year old back to his home care next week. Dh and I are both essential, and I’ve been killing myself to make it work, and just ... can’t anymore. 
    He’s going to be the only kid there who doesn’t live there, so we are trying to avoid risk. 

• @feelingjovani I certainly hope this isn’t flammable. So. Over. It. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Our state is one of the ones that opened today. My 3 year old goes back to daycare Monday and I’m sending my Kindergartener with her. Mama can’t anymore. (If I didn’t work a full time very demanding job I wouldn’t be in such a rush). 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • I’m dying for my kids to go back to daycare. These little monsters just eat, make messes and wreck everything. They act like they own the place or something .... 🙄
  • I sense a theme that we all have 3 year olds and are going crazy 😂
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I feel like this quarantine is turning us into animals. DS is always naked (weather has been in the 80s and we set up a pool in the backyard) and every now and then he'll run inside to let me know he's pooped outside. So I have to chase him with wipes before he sits on something while DH goes outside on a poop hunt.  :s

Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married: April 2014
    DS born 9/16
    TTC #2 since December 2018
    BFP 8/19 MMC 10/19
    BFP 5/20 MC 6/20
  • jekasijekasi member
    I'm so relieved that you guys won't think I'm a monster because I sent my kids back to day care this week. I've been feeling guilty about it since none of my friends sent their kids yet. They reopened this past Monday and I was so very ready.
  • @jekasi is there a STM + thread here yet because we should definitely start one. Don’t feel guilty. It is a positive across the board. Kids are able to engage with friends, learn and have more structure when they are at home with a parent trying to work and keep their job afloat. 

I also have a 3.5 year old who is not loving missing preschool and is really missing her friends. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing