All Trimester Check-in May 4

31magnolia31magnolia member
edited May 2020 in Pregnant after IF
Hi Everyone! 
  • How far along/EDD?
  • How are you feeling this week?
  • Rants/Raves? Questions?
  • Any upcoming appointments?
  • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why?

Also! Feel free to post pics of nurseries and bumps.

Calling!!

@bluguitarhannah EDD 7/1 (girl)

@caitiemae EDD 1/30 (boy)

@sanpelligrino EDD 4/12

@hanshotfirst77 EDD 6/21 (girl)

@knockupthestock EDD 7/23

@cirrra EDD 8/4

@wildrainbow EDD 8/16 (Boy)

@angelina1919 EDD 7/29

@cashewchicken EDD 8/8

@businesswife EDD 8/21

@31magnolia EDD 9/8 (Girl)

@artemis618 EDD 9/2 (Boy)

@mtpbadger EDD 11/13

@omarismyhomeboy EDD 12/24

@vetgirl2011 EDD???

@stella_700 EDD ???

@the_road_to_oz EDD???

Re: All Trimester Check-in May 4

• How far along/EDD? - June 21st, 33+1 today!
    • How are you feeling this week? - Pretty good, mostly just exhausted. But could really do without her constantly putting pressure on my ribs. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? - Baby girl is still breech, next week we are supposed to start talking about next steps. Most likely another scan to confirm if she flips or not and then either trying to turn her or scheduling a C-section. I have no idea what I want to do and have about a million questions for my OB next week. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? - 34 wk OB on 5/14
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? - Christmas/Channukah. I was raised half Jewish/half Catholic so we celebrated both. And it was always my favorite time of year. I love decorating the house, making cookies and cooking big meals and all the big family gatherings. And it's nice now that all the "kids" are grown up we are passing the traditions down to the next generation. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• How far along/EDD? 21w6d / Sept 8th
    • How are you feeling this week? Fine except for my swollen feet! Actually swollen feet and hands. I can handle the hands, but my feet are a different story. It's actually a pain to sit or walk. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave - The baby is moving more and more and more. My SO can definitely feel the movement now. She even moved to my sister's voice when I had the speaker phone on top of my belly. I'm loving the movement right now. :)
    • Any upcoming appointments? OB appointment tomorrow.
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Hands down Thanksgiving. It's the only time of the year I eat turkey. My mom does everything gluten free (dressing, macaroni cheese, etc.). I LOVE that holiday. I eat turkey and all the sides for about a week straight! 
  • Loading the player...
    • How far along/EDD? 12w3d / 11-13
    • How are you feeling this week? Eh. Have good days and then days where I already feel like I did at 20+weeks with my first. Anxious
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Rave - Appt on Friday went well- baby was moving like crazy and measuring right on track at 12 weeks! Then last night was putting DD to bed and felt like a peed myself and when I checked it was bright red blood...more than just spotting. Ensue the anxiety and fear. No cramping so hoping it’s just an SCH or something but back at the OB now to check on things and put my mind at ease. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Next appt is May 29 for 16 week appt
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas. I love everything about it and it’s even better with a little one. DH didn’t celebrate it growing up so it was fun getting him into all the traditions, watching all the movies, baking cookies, etc. If all goes well with this baby, this might be the first time ever I’m not able to fly home and spend it with family so I’m really bummed about that. But don’t really want to fly during flu season (and prob still covid season) with a 1.5 month old and toddler. 
    I’ll keep you all updated on the appt!! 
  • @31magnolia the movement is best isn't it. <3

@mtpbadger Good luck at your appt, Fx it's something totally normal. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @31magnolia – the swollen feet started for me last week, just one day that I think I did not stand and walk as I usually do.  I have a tendency for that I guess, because whenever I fly I need to use compression socks and if I don’t, my feet get huge for a couple of days and its painful to even walk, so I started wearing them since that day and also trying to stand every hour or so and its gone.  You can get the socks at amazon or any pharmacy.

• How far along/EDD? 27w+5d / Jul 29th
    • How are you feeling this week? Mostly good! Just more uncomfortable with the pressure on the low abdomen
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Crazy/vivid dreams are back! I had a lot of those during the first weeks.  Probably since I am waking up 2 to 3 times a night to pee I remember more what I was dreaming.  Most are not like true nightmares but not happy dreams….like having an US and the technician saying the baby has not grown in the last 2 weeks.  On the happy side, since I work remotely and now with this situation all my team is, they organized a virtual baby shower for us in June and we started getting their gifts.  Feels more real now! 
    • Any upcoming appointments? MFM on Thu and OB on Friday this week
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas! The whole thing, decorations, songs, movies, food…love everything about it.

• @angelina1919 - Thanks for the tip. I've never had swollen feet before so it's driving me crazy. I'm putting off getting new shoes (I normally have narrow feet), but my normal shoes don't fit. So I'm now wearing flip flops all the time.  Getting up 2 - 3 times a night already?! Wow. I think I may do a virtual baby shower too. We'll see. 

@mtpbadger - Good luck at your appointment! I don't think I would want to travel with a 1.5 month old and a toddler either. We're trying to figure out how to handle the holidays here. I usually have everyone over at my house for Christmas and I'm not feeling comfortable with that right now. 

@hanshotfirst77 - It is the best! When she went on her little movement dance routine, I laughed and then cried. Lol. My fiance was like, what's wrong now?? haha. My cousin's baby was breeched. The finally flipped her and then right before my cousin was supposed to give birth baby girl flipped again. Lol. 

• Thanks ladies...all is well (whew!!). She’s not sure what caused the bleeding but says it’s not abnormal. Probably a sensitive/irritated blood vessels near the cervix or edge of placenta that burst when the placenta moved. Got to see the babe wiggling and waving and my anxiety is much lower. 

OB did say the placenta is currently over the cervix but that isn’t a concern till the 3rd tri so hopefully that moves. And my urine culture came back positive for group streb b so currently on antibiotics and that means I’ll automatically get antibiotics in the hospital when in labor. 
  • @mtpbadger - Oh, that's wonderful news!!! I was thinking about you yesterday. Glad they were able to get you in right away and get you checked out. On the antibiotics, do you have to take them throughout the pregnancy or just a certain number of days and then they just automatically give it to you during labor even though you don't have strep anymore (as precaution)?

• @31magnolia I have never been so relieved! I’m hoping that was a one time thing but it sounds like it might happen again but at least now I sort of know what to expect and know it can. 

Just on amoxicillin for 7 days to treat it and prevent a uti (which it can cause). Then bc I can still have the culture in my system, I’ll automatically be on them at delivery bc it can pass from mom to baby during delivery. Most women will get the test done at 36ish weeks but they’ll just assume I still have it and I won’t need the test again. I did test positive for it with my last pregnancy (I didn’t make it to 36 weeks so I automatically got antibiotics in the hospital but they ended up testing me) and my dr said the cultures can stick around. Not a big deal, they just add them to the IV. 
  • Hey y'all! I'm sorry I've been horrible and haven't checked in in a while. 
    • How far along/EDD? 25+2/ Aug 16th
    • How are you feeling this week? Eh, my back is killing me and I'm not sleeping the greatest. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I'm apparently carrying a giant baby, lol. He's in the 84th percentile and he's taking everything from me. I worked hard to gain 4 pounds, and at my last appt, I had already lost one. It's not a huge concern as I was already overweight to begin with, but he is definitely keeping my weight in check for sure. Rant: I've been having a lot of menstrual cramping and it worries me that I'm going into preterm labor. I hade a scan about a week ago as I was having rhythmic cramping and they wanted to make sure I wasn't in labor. He looked good and my cervix measured 3.76 cm, so shorter than normal, but still well within where they want to be. So, I'm not sure if this cramping is going to be a new normal or what. I'm betting I will be going in to my dr a lot more since I do have a history of preterm labor. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? May 19th
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? I love Christmas. It was my mom's favorite holiday and she made it so special for us. Every year, I always feel like she's with me. I love watching the boys when we decorate. Ds1 LOVES putting up the tree. I hope it's as magical for them as it was for me growing up. 
    • How far along/EDD? 12 weeks 11/17/20
    • How are you feeling this week? A few headaches, but I feel good otherwise!
    • Rants/Raves? Questions?None today. 
    • Any upcoming appointments?May 27 
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Halloween. I love decorating, scary movies, and handing out candy to adorable kids!
  • @mtpbadger I’m so glad everything looks good! I had almost the exact same thing happen this past weekend. It was so scary, and I felt like I couldn’t breathe until I saw the baby moving around. Hopefully it was a one time thing for both of us!
  • @vetgirl2011 I’m so sorry you had that happen too but glad to hear everything’s okay with the babe! I’m definitely taking it easy The next few days but am still paranoid everytime I go to the bathroom!

@wildrainbow glad you’re not in preterm labor yet! Hopefully the drs will keep an even closer eye on you and while uncomfortable I’m sure, that the cramps don’t turn into anything more serious
    • How far along/EDD? 26+3/Aug 4
    • How are you feeling this week? Okay. I haven’t been sleeping well for the past several weeks. I use my pregnancy pillow but it’s still not comfortable and my son insists on cuddling when he sleeps which leaves my arm sore when I wake up in the morning. 
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? I can’t wait until Aug when this baby is out! I’m so done with watching what I eat. 
    • Any upcoming appointments? Third week of May, ob appointment and fetal echo. 
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Hmmm. Not much of a holiday person but I do like thanksgiving and New Years. I think I like holidays where we all get together as family but no pressure of buying gifts or over the top decorations like in xmas. New Years is a special holiday for my culture so it’s been an important one that I feel I need to celebrate so that my son knows where he comes from. 
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • So, I went to my doctor's appointment yesterday and she wants me basically on a diet and exercise plan. Apparently I'm measuring bigger than what I should be for 22 weeks. I put on 10 lbs. in 4 weeks. Plus she said it's too early for my feet to be swelling, so I need to drink more water and walk more. I knew I put on weight but not that much. She did say it's not the amount of weight I put on, it's how quickly I put it on. I have my glucose test in 4 weeks, so I need to watch my carbs and sweets. Sweets is not so much a problem... but the carbs?!  :(

@cashewchicken - I agree with you on the no pressure for gifts. Christmas is a little stressful for me too for that reason. 

@vetgirl2011 - Are your headaches allergy or hormone relate

@wildrainbow - That's a big baby! 

• @hanshotfirst77 Hope your baby girl flips from now until delivery. 
    @31magnolia Baby moving is the best part of pregnancy imo. It’s so reassuring that the baby is doing alright, especially during this crazy time of infrequent prenatal care. I’m sorry about having to go on a diet. I have GD so I know how much of a pain it is to have to cut down on carbs. But you can do this! It’s only for a limited time!
    @mtpbadger I’m so glad that it was nothing and you and the baby are okay. I also had a bleed at 14 weeks with my first, turns out I had undetected SCH. That was so scary. 
    @angelina1919 Virtual baby shower sounds nice!
    @wildrainbow Hope the baby stays in there a long time! 84th percentile? That’s a big baby! My baby is measuring a week ahead but can’t remember what her percentile was. 
    @vetgirl2011 I’m sorry you had a bleeding episode. Hopefully it’s a one time thing. I also bled at 14 weeks during my first pregnancy and turns out it was SCH. 
    Me: 41  DH: 46
    Unexplained infertility/AMA, polycystic ovaries, insulin resistance
    FET#1(July 2017): eSET of first of 4 PGS-normal embryos, DS born 3/30/2018
    FET#2(Oct/Nov 2019): eSET  
  • @mtpbadger @vetgirl2011 I had two bleeds with my first pregnancy. I'm so sorry you both had it happen, its such a helpless feeling.

@cashewchicken I really love Thanksgiving. I love everything about it. : ) The food, the family, watching sports, and the whole holiday being about thankfulness. I love Christmas too but trying to find the right gift for people stresses me out.

@wildrainbow Stay in baby, stay in! I delivered the twins early due to PIH and I'm so hoping to avoid NICU this time around. Preemie mom's rock though.

• How far along/EDD? Had a successful measurement today 6wks 4 days 119 hb. Looks like DD 12/28
    • How are you feeling this week? I've got the evening gags. Bleh, also so thirsty, drinking all the water.
    • Rants/Raves? Questions? Still nervous since I ovulated so much later than I thought I did, but a good heartbeat was heard so I'm going to try and not act like a crazy person.  Well not as crazy.
    • Any upcoming appointments? two weeks, May 21
    • GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving! Food, family, sportswatching (it isn't always football at my house), plus the whole idea of thankfulness as a holiday appeals to me.

• @stella_700 I am SO thrilled to read your update!! What a relief that you had such a good appointment and heard the heartbeat! Hopefully the next two weeks fly by!
  • @stella_700 Thanks for the support ❤️  and congrats on a great ultrasound!! Sorry about the evening gags. Hopefully it will get better soon. I hated the nausea, but feel a little nervous now that it’s gone. Anxiety sucks.
  • Thank you guys. Still nervous but heard that heartbeat. 

Anyone dealing with some super vivid dreams? My dreaming self scared the snot out of me last night. Dh got woke up to give some comfort. 

@vetgirl2011 are you doing the nipt testing?

@angelina1919 I’ve got some compression sock I bought during my pregnancy with the twins. I’ll be buying more a bit later. The swelling was outrageous with the twins, it took a month before I could wear my own shoes again. After they were born and I was discharged I lost 15 lbs of water weight over a single weekend.

@31magnolia that quick amount of weight gain might be in water retention also, especially if you are swelling. Did she mention a 24 hour urine catch?
  • @stella_700 yes to the vivid dreams. They are intense and I’m exhausted from them some mornings. Today I had to ask DH if we actually talked in the middle of the night about my dream or if that was part of my dream....I had been dreaming of telling him about a really weird dream. He just shook his head at me. 
  • @stella_700 - I am so glad to read your update! Happy you heard the HB.  She did mention water retention but only to ask if I retained water before I got pregnant and I told her no. She wants me to drink more water and try and pee it out. Not sure if that's the 24 urine catch you're talking about. 

@cashewchicken - Thanks! I'm trying! I've done much better on my eating the last couple of days and am even logging my food. I walked 3 times yesterday in 10 minute intervals, which is easier for me than one big 30 minute walk. I just need to do better on my water intake and eating more veggies/greens. I did indulge and eat one pecan, chocolate chip caramel cookie and it was glorious! But I purposely only baked one so that I wouldn't eat more. Lol.

• @mtpbadger and @stella_700 - I've always had vivid dreams even when I was a child, so the pregnancy didn't make them worse but just more strange and I would have several a night. Some morning I would wake up and be like, really?! lol.

• @stella_700 So glad everything is okay!<ul><li>How far along/EDD? 25w / Aug 21
    </li><li>How are you feeling this week? Oof, headache I can't seem to shake today, some aches and pains here and there, but otherwise not bad at all </li><li>Rants/Raves? Questions? We had a very small family gathering for mother's day at SILs today, and it was very nice to be able to pretend things were semi normal for a few hours.</li><li>Any upcoming appointments? Monday, teledoc for vbac clearance</li><li>GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Too tired to think lol</li></ul>