January 2021 Moms

How bout those pregnancy symptoms...

Anybody getting those pregnancy symptoms yet? 

Yesterday was a nauseous day. Today seems to be a dizziness day,  but then again I've done alot of stooping and standing up again. And of course every day I seem to be more and more tired. 

Re: How bout those pregnancy symptoms...

• I’m with you on being completely exhausted. I’ve had a few bouts of evening nausea but thankfully noting horrible. I’m crossing my fingers since I had no morning sickness at all with my son. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Tied, but my thyroid was also off. Other than that not a thing and it has me a bit anxious. PGAL brain is no fun. I didn’t get sick with my first two until week 7.5 though and then I was sick until about 20 weeks so I don’t exactly want to rush it either haha. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m wiped and having terrible morning sickness off and on. Woke up this morning with a stuffy nose - hoping it’s just pregnancy or allergies. I had to go to the hospital for blood work twice this week so hopefully nothing scary came home!

• @the_road_to_oz hopefully it's just a cold or allergies!  But this is the freaking worst time to have those symptoms and not know.  I have a bit of a cough (I had a horrible cough at the beginning of my last two pregnancies so I'm just waiting) and people look at you like you have two heads.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Just some waves of nausea here n there. I’ve had four lab draws now and I’m pretty much over it already. 

I get the first ultrasound in 2 weeks so that’s at least something to look forward too 
  • This is my first pregnancy and I had my first actual morning sickness day. Have had nausea for the last few days but it definitely hit this morning. May need to move my work area closer to the bathroom.
  • No MS yet but it is sure to come.  my biggest clue to test were my boobs they have been aching so badly by the end of the day. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @stillcozy yes! I had to return to wearing a bra, except I swear they doubled in size. 😳🤦‍♀️😫 

• And yes- it’s some pregnancy induced allergies. Allegra and no more stuffy nose 🤧

• @the_road_to_oz yes!! I assumed I was going crazy thinking the were bigger 😂

• Super bloated and backache here. Didn't get much nausea with my first two, so hoping for the same this time around 🤞🏻
  • Bloating and dizziness so far. Usually I get the nausea sometime around 8-10 weeks and then last forever! 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Bloating, gassiness, nausea and dizziness so far.  No true morning sickness at this point, and hoping I can avoid it again.  I was lucky with my first and no morning sickness, just had severe heartburn from day 1 of pregnancy then.  Didn't have any of my current symptoms with the first, so in a whole new world so far this time....
  • gg2017gg2017 member
    Mostly I just feel exhausted - usually not terrible in the morning but by 2 or 3 it's like I've been hit by a truck.
  • Starting to get super nauseous. If I weren't I'd be worried, but it sucks nevertheless. It's nice to be home with the kids cause I don't have to worry about throwing up in front of other people, but wrangling children while feeling like crap is next level terrible.
  • Nauseous, exhausted, skin breaking out like crazy and bathroom issues already. Same exact symptoms as my first so far. And binge watching YouTube, Britain’s got talent most inspirational moments 😂 tears included. 
  • I did not have one single symptom yesterday. I poas around 9pm just because it had been 40 days since my period, but a test at 37 days wasn’t negative so I wasn’t expecting a positive, really. If I’d waited til today I would’ve KNOWN it would be positive. Heavy, crampy feeling uterus, tired AF, terrible reflux all day...bleh! I have never been one of those blessed “glowing” pregnant ladies, mostly I just feel grumpy, frumpy, and dumpy  :D
  • @sheviolentlyknits first off I love your SN and the image it creates in my head :) I have never had a glow. I usually it’s the oil from my breakout or the perspiration from morning sickness 😂