December 2020 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying...

What silly thing has you all emotional today? 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying...

• Dog food commercial. And a new song I heard. 
  • This was a few days ago, but I started sobbing that my husband had abandoned me.  He had left me in the kitchen to go pee.  I sat outside the bathroom in a full meltdown. 

Today I am really sick and crying about how horrible pretzels are.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I started to tear up earlier because my husband took the last bottled water out of the fridge. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    Married: May 2008
    DD Born: March 2018
    DS Born: April 2019
    Due with #3 December 2020!
  • I was watching an Instagram live of a fitness influencer I follow who is pregnant and she had a Doppler at home and had recorded the sound of her baby’s heartbeat and I started bawling 
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgEp-M0OOK4

So last pregnancy, this made me cry hysterically, DH likes to play it periodically to mess with me. Yup, crying again today. Baby owls taking a bath, 

• @JBcakes08. I hear you.  I told my husband I am not possessive over any of the food I bought and was craving.  Then cried when I went to go get the good crackers and they were gone.  But cold water is saving me right now!  
  • The movie Tangled (haha).
  • dezr23dezr23 member
    My sister told me a story about a cartoon that made her cry and her telling me about it made me cry 🤦
  • feed4feed4 member
    So far my breakdowns have been because I was hungry and my husband wasn't making me food, and my dogs didn't stay to snuggle with me when I was laying on the bathroom floor after feeling sick 😂🤷‍♀️
  • I had a full on melt down and started bawling over having to clean up my dogs poop. 😂
  • maisasmaisas member
    I was crying because I wanted more attention from my s/o and I felt dumb for crying about that haha. He gave it to me by the way.

I've been crying a lot about everything though. I cried talking to my grandfather and I cry often about making my grandmother a great grand mother I don't know why but it makes me happy that she's going to be in my baby's life. I love her so much.
  • Today I cried thinking about how spread out our family is. My brother and his family are in Russia and my fiancé’s family lives in Australia. My parents and sister live on the other coast. I started sobbing thinking about how our baby is going to have people that love it all around the world.
  • Because DH did the dishes AND the laundry. He has really bad ADD, so just the fact that he did all of that with no prompting from me was wonderful. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • Oh, and my best friend and I spent about 4 hours talking last night while neither of us could sleep. She’s going to go through their baby stuff and see if there’s anything she can send us 💜 she had been putting it off because, to her, it meant that they were done with having more kids, so the fact that she’s okay with sending us stuff has me crying 💜
  • karmbakarmba member
    edited May 2020
    Last week I watched an episode of Council of Dads and was bawling, I think I’ll skip that show in the future haha.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me: 34 DH: 36
    Married 10/15/11
    M/C October 2014
    BFP #2 4/3/16  EDD 12/8/16  DS 11/19/16

• Everything makes me emotional. We were watching a comedy with one sweet scene and I cried. Whenever my son does something new or gets hurt (this one is annoying, he’s a new walker so obviously trips/falls are going to happen but I can’t stop myself)
  • I’m usually a super high energy person and this pregnancy has kicked me down to a “I want/need to nap everyday” kind of person and DH says today “I hope you don’t get in the habit of napping every day it’s kind of a waste of time” instant tears lol but prior to pregnancy I would have deff agreed because we are both such go-getters lol 
  • @tryingktogku omg he needs to give you a break! First Tri is no joke! The only time I can really be productive at home is when DD is napping, but for the last month or so I have to nap when she does...I figure I’ll have the 2nd and 3rd tri to catch up on things! 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @bearmomma1 yeah he doesn’t get it lol I also don’t cry like ever and so that also threw him for a loop lol I just said get used to it lots is going to change from here on out! 
  • Today I cried watching episodes of Momsplaining - not because anything was sentimental or sad, but because I just can’t wait to be able to relate to other moms who complain and joke about how awful their kids are
  • Today...I have no fucking idea. Literally EVERYTHING is making me cry. Best guess is that it’s hormones plus my anti depressant finally being out of my system.
  • Well i cried cause the only thing i could imagine myself eating was sushi and i can't. :(
  • @jelososhervy cooked or vegetable is fine! I love shrimp tempura rolls and avocado rolls...

• maisasmaisas member
    I'm crying because I'm so over feeling sick all day every day. I don't want to do anything and it's it's upsetting I want to be active but this nausea says no. I want to cut off all my hair I've been trying to grow because I don't want to do ANYTHING not even this mass of curly hair. I'm so tired.
  • reljackreljack member
    John Krasinski and Some Good News

https://youtu.be/IweS2CPSnbI
  • Because now I want sushi and we have no where around here that sells it, and I am not comfortable driving into the city for something so frivolous. 

• @the_road_to_oz yes but i want those salmon ones i think theyre called sashimi 😭
  • @maisas hang in there. I know.... its the worst. It will get so much better i promise. 
  • @reljack Oh my god, Some Good News killlllls me! When they had that old gentleman who got his wife’s picture on a pillow!! I’m starting to cry just thinking about it...
  • lk_1980lk_1980 member
    I'm crying because all of my friends are drinking their covid blues away, and smoking, and I miss my afternoon wine & smoke so much that I don't even care how bad that sounds. I only just found out I am pregnant and I miss my wine....alot.
  • bkinn26bkinn26 member
    I think the easier question for me this week is what isn't making me cry or tear up?! 🤣 I always laugh at myself quickly after and sometimes during my cry because it's literally ridiculous things!
  • @mom_of_the_vogels. We had that discussion about naps over here as well.  But I think my husband does genuinely feel really bad about sick I have been.  My mom ended up on bed rest while pregnant and he was joking that I am practically already on bed rest now.  I am working to not take it personally and realize that I am literally doing the absolute best I can!!  I am so driven that is almost hurts to just lay on the couch all day.  
  • @dreamscapes_ That is making me cry now.  
  • @dobiemom11 hopefully not bad cry, though! 💜 funny thing is that DH said “well, he’s about the size of a newborn” and I immediately replied “honey, he’s EIGHTEEN POUNDS”. Broadway is much bigger than a newborn 🤣
  • @dreamscapes_. I think it was your comment about your husband's hands holding a being in a onesie.  My husband has big hands and it will be so sweet to see him holding a tiny baby in them.  (And I mean a tiny baby not an 18 lb newborn!  That is like a three or four month old if I am remembering my numbers right!)
  • @dobiemom11 that was what got me, too. He has big hands and seeing them wrapped around a little onesie (even if it was on a cat) was just all 😭😭😭
  • And now another reason 🤦🏼‍♀️ DH and I are both big Marvel fans, and he’s reading trivia about Infinity War and Endgame. I was already an emotional mess watching Endgame in theaters last year, and I asked him if he had any idea how bad I’d be if it came out now. He goes “...I don’t even want to think about that”. My brain went away with it and now I’m sitting here sniffling thinking about it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @dreamscapes_ also a big Marvel fan! I've been wanting to watch a few of them recently but I know I'll be a total mess.
    image     image