2nd Trimester

Heartburn ☠️☠️

This is my second pregnancy...the second time I’ve had heartburn problems. The pain is so bad I can’t do anything. I take too hot of showers or pace and this pain lasts 5 to 10 hours at a time. And this happens like twice a week. I’m getting so tired of this. No medication helps, no home remedies, changed my diet... Does anyone else have heartburn this badly??? I miss work and there are several other pregnant ladies at my work that do not have this problem. It’s like no one believes me...I can’t be the only one....there has to be something that can help it. 

Re: Heartburn ☠️☠️

• This is my second pregnancy...the second time I’ve had heartburn problems. The pain is so bad I can’t do anything. I take too hot of showers or pace and this pain lasts 5 to 10 hours at a time. And this happens like twice a week. I’m getting so tired of this. No medication helps, no home remedies, changed my diet... Does anyone else have heartburn this badly??? I miss work and there are several other pregnant ladies at my work that do not have this problem. It’s like no one believes me...I can’t be the only one....there has to be something that can help it. 
    What did your doctor say last time you had this issue? Ii have heard in severe cases that Zantac can be taken on a regular basis (or something similar) and may help, but you need to talk to your doc.

I guess I'm confused on how taking too hot of a shower or pacing triggers heartburn???  

• sfenysfeny member
    Hi. Me too. Very bad bloated stomach and sometime pain too . Too much gas and I keep burping after eating. I can't even eat fish oil as I burp the fishy smell. Yes very miserable. I can feel u. No medication nothing but to eat small meals. I even try to eat gum and apple to reduce acid reflux. I even have sour taste in my mouth all day. This is even more suffering. Do u have?
    I'm now week 18. Super smell sensitive too. Stomach also keep giving me problem like shitting after eating..Bloated til no appetite. 
    I took gaviscon and it helps a little. No choice.