January 2021 Moms

Bump in the night

The insomnia thread. For chit chat in the middle of the night.

Re: Bump in the night

• Saving my spot for later. 
  • I should have checked this out last night. My 3 and 5 year old decided to start prepping us for the newborn stage again with multiple wake ups each. H and I were like omg, we forgot, we’re too old for this. 😂 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • @Happyfeet10 my three year old was dealing with night terrors 😴😴😴

• I work 3rd shifts 10p to 6a. May just be s frequent flyer here
  • @the_road_to_oz I’m so sorry. Ours were just bad dreams. A close friends daughter deals with night terrors and it’s awful. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • Reviving this thread because my middle of the night insomnia is starting to become and every night thing and I’m dying from it. I’ve been waking up with awful sciatica pain which is not new to me for pregnancy just did not expect it this early. I miss ibuprofen and my muscle relaxer. I’ve been working with my PT but it is so hard to do tele therapy when you are used to physical manipulation 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• My eldest (6yo) came in at 2 to sleep on our floor because of a bad dream and I cannot get back to sleep. My bed is squeaky, my husband is snoring, I’m annoyed. 😖
  • @sheviolentlyknits oh no! I hope you were able to get back to sleep :(
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• aels12aels12 member
    Is it a pregnancy thing to not be able to fall asleep? It’s taken me hours to fall asleep every night this week and I am soooo tired. I don’t remember if this happened with my others!
  • Ughhhh the insomnia! I’m MAD. It’s my morning to sleep in while DH gets up with DS but here I am at 6am awake. I don’t remember having it this early last time 
  • missymissimissymissi member
    edited May 2020
    @aels12, From what I can tell so far, definitely yes. I only got 5 hours last night- I couldn’t fall asleep till after midnight and woke up at 5am without being able to fall back asleep....

Although I prefer insomnia over nausea!