Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe?

Re: Week 1 (12/1-12/7) Check-In 4/26/2020

• gh1219gh1219 member
    edited April 2020
    Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 12/7, 7+6

FTM/STM/STM+:  FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  Blue?  Received a fortune 4 years ago that my first baby would be a boy and I'm going with that =)

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:  keyboard key

Upcoming appointments:  NT/labs on 5/21 when I'm 11+3

How are you feeling?:  tired, nauseous, can't get my work done

Rants/Raves:  My friend is in the hospital with pneumonia and has had many complications (thankfully covid negative x4).  So it feels crappy celebrating the baby when he and his family are having such a bad time.
    We should be closing on our first house this week and I can't wait to move!  Our house has a pool so I'm ready to spend the rest of quarantine swimming!

Questions:  None now

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe?  My great grandma made homemade noodles, we make them chicken noodle style for Thanksgiving every year 🤤
  • @gh1219 Congrats on the house! What a time to move, hope it goes well!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM (though I have 2 teenage step kids)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green! We’re going surprise

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: A skittle?

Upcoming appointments: May 11th, checking to see how an SCH is resolving.

How are you feeling?: So much n/v and so sleepy. My nipples also keep feeling like they’re on fire. Alternating between being energized by feeling pregnant and feeling like the first tri is going to last forever.

Rants/Raves: I’m so bloated all the time that my normal pants are just uncomfortable enough, but I can’t imagine maternity is in the cards for months. I have no idea what to do in the meantime!

Questions: None right now!

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe? Pierogis! My family is Polish and we make them from scratch each Christmas (we’ll have them just in time for baby!)
  • Loading the player...
  • @gh1219 good luck with your move! How exciting for a pool!

@laurenspdx I’ve never had a pierogi!

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec 1. 8w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team pink! We have a DD, and would love another.

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: gummy bear

Upcoming appointments: May 4th for our first official appt.

How are you feeling?: the intense all day nausea is starting to subside. But still nauseous, exhausted, really lightheaded every time I stand up.

Rants/Raves: I wish we could afford a gardener. My H spends all weekend outside mowing, weeding, and such. And I feel like I’m just on Toddler duty. Which is what I do all week now on toddler duty while trying to work, but he just gets to work. Just feeling burnt out I guess. 

Questions: If/when a covid vaccine is available, would you get it?

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe? Most things Armenian. I love a good Armenian spread with hummus, lebni, babaganouj, tabouli, pita bread, cheese, olives. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• @bearmomma1 I would!  However they won't be approved for pregnant people so would have to wait til after delivery.  Not probable that it will be ready before then anyway.  But yes definitely 👍 
  • 🤦🏼‍♀️ I just realized I replied on the wrong post. I’m due 12/10... my pregnancy brain seriously had me thinking a week was 10 days. Aye ye. Oops!
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days:  12/7,   7weeks 6 das

FTM/STM/STM+:  STM+ (fourth time mom)

Team Green/Pink/Blue:  Team finding out

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:   raspberry

Upcoming appointments: May 27th first appointment with doctor, nuchal translucency ultrasound and genetic blood work (should know the gender of the baby about 7-10 days after this appointment).

How are you feeling?: tired, nauseous, and sore boobs

Rants/Raves: none

Questions: none

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe?  lasagna bolognese
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: Dec. 2/9 +1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (baby #3)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green - 2 boys so far

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: cherry

Upcoming appointments: yesterday was confirmation, next is May 18

How are you feeling?: exhausted and nauseous

Rants/Raves: Hubs has been off work since 3/21 and we decided to remodel a bathroom. I just want him to get back to work and to take a hot bath. And I hate that my 4 year old is missing school and friends so much.

Questions: not yet

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe? Anything good I don't have to cook myself. Cooking for young kids is a chore and not so rewarding 🤦‍♀️
    image     image
  • Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 9 weeks, due 12/4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (we have a DD)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: blue

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments: today for the physical. I hope doctor tries the Doppler.

How are you feeling?: Tired, but nausea went away this week.

Rants/Raves: my hubby has been awesome lately. He has been keeping his cool despite my daughter's sleep regression.

Questions: Not now

GTKY: What is your favorite family recipe? Roast turkey with gravy and mashed potatoes
    BabyFruit Ticker