Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 4/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 4/30

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 after being on BC for 3 years

CD/DPO: 38 (usually 26-32 day cycle) /not sure

Timing: Every other day consistently starting from CD 14

Typical LP length: not sure

Testing: Negatives on CD 35,37,38

R/R: Rant: My period was supposed to come on 4/24 (CD 31) with spotting 2 days prior. Now I am almost a week late and getting neg tests. Been having mild period cramps since CD35 with no period. Pretty frustrated. Spoke to my Dr. and he said safe to assume I'm not PG. Why is my period so late? I want it to start so I can get on the road and try again.
    Rave: My sourdough starter is now ready to be used!

CS/Q: Anyone have experience with this?
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 after being on BC for 7 years

CD/DPO: DPO 8

Timing: -2 

Typical LP length: 12 

Testing: Probably DPO 10

R/R:  Rant - my idiot bf tore his Achilles  tendon running on the treadmill then played hockey in the driveway... I live with a moron who I love deeply. 
    Rave - my house smells like cookies from the cookie cake I just made

CS/Q: So I cramp from DPO 3 until my period and spot the same amount of time.  This has happened the past 3 cycles and is painful and annoying. Does anyone else have this? 
    Me: 38 BF: 35
    TTC Journey
    TTC since 1/2020
    AMA and poor sperm motility/count/morp
    5% chance of IUI success
    10/26/2021 - MC#1

Zoey Catherine
    10/17/2012 - 7/4/2018
    She fought DIPG (brain cancer) for 2 years
    #LETTHELIGHTSHINE
    http://zoeyslight.org/
    https://www.instagram.com/casey_steinv2.0/

• @knottie you probably ovulated later than you normally do. I recommend the book, “Taking Charge of Your Fertility.” It will explain how your period’s start date is affected by when you ovulate 
  • @bows22 it is so sad how many small businesses are hurting because of all this :( I’m feeling similar to you this cycle I have hope and feel good but that scares me because it just makes the negatives hurt so much more 

@knottie41126b46c1365d69 Yo you should change your screen name because a knottie SN just looks the same as every other and we can better get to know if you do. If you are asking if any of us has had weird cycles, yes yes I have. There is a statement around here that you are regular until your not. I’ve had my period every two weeks, I have gone a month and a half. There are lots of reasons for a delayed cycle. If you hit cd 60 I’d contact your dr to give you meds to start your period. It is possible you had a very light period with the spotting and are now onto your  next cycle. Unfortunately those of Us here cAn’t provide the info you need. Keep testing if you do Turn out to be pregnant please don’t update us and just move onto your BMB but If you aren’t please stay. This community has been an incredible source of support. Finally yay for sour dough starter! 

Month/Cycle: 7/11

CD/DPO: FF moved my cross hairs today which I thought was interesting. So I’m 21/3 dpi again 

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0

Typical LP length: around 10 days but it is still regulating 

Testing: No! 

R/R: yay for sun and beautiful weafher. So wishing we had a deck or patio I could work from and or live on haha. This nice weather is definitely helping my mood and we have been doing a lot of yard work. Between that and a full load of clients I have plenty of distractions this cycle which is helping. 

CS/Q

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @mrsdaggett I don’t have that exactly but I do get cramping sometimes. Sounds frustrating though.  But yay for a house that smells like cookies !!!

• Why do those two posts sound strikingly similar? 

@bows22 I hope this is the cycle for you! Hang in there  <3
    @stillcozy I'm glad you have some good distractions! I hope this TWW flies for you!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, & 1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: tomorrow  :#

R/R: Rave - it is also beautiful here today! I got an Old Navy order in last night with some pull on jeggings that make me feel like I have jeans on but are so comfy and looks like and outfit! Rant - I want more coffee but I have already had a lot this morning and this TWW is messing with my head telling me I shouldn't have more than 2 cups. 

CS/Q: Nothing exciting
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• thanks for the rec!
  • thanks for the info! I went on the knot to change my username but it did not change even though it says saved. Am I doing something wrong? I am brand new to this.
  • @knottie41126b46c1365d69 try logging out and logging back in again

• @stillcozy glad you are having some nice weather! Definitely a mood booster 

@krash_ good luck testing tomorrow!!
  • @mvt2003 Hiiiiiii!!! Welcome back! You were definitely missed. But good for you for getting all those masks done!💗 We have a lot of new members, but overall it’s been pretty quiet (excepting the numerous random Peggy posts). Hopefully it won’t take you too long to get caught up.😊

@bows22 Yay, we are in the same place again! It’s funny to have a cycle buddy and then realize that differing ovulation days makes you *not twinsies* after all lol. And YES, it does have to be one of these months, doesn’t it?! Things can’t go on forever like this!🤞🏽

@knottie41126b46c1365d69 I’ve had that delay, but only after taking progesterone or something else out of the norm. Have you done anything differently, or are you experiencing more stress than usual? That can throw things off. Hope that logging out & back in helped get your screen name updated. 

@mrsdaggett Sorry about your BF’s Achilles—that sounds painful. Re: your question: I haven’t experienced it but have read many similar stories. They usually get their hormone levels checked: it could be an imbalance that is causing such a long stretch of cramping & spotting during the wrong time. You can also look into things like Vitex/chasteberry & Myo-inositol to naturally regulate your cycle & possibly clear up those issues. 

@krash_ & @stillcozy Enjoy your beautiful weather!

Month/Cycle: 23/??

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -4,-3,-1,+1 *I always think timing was ‘just ok’ unless we hit -2, so we shall see....

Typical LP length: 10-13

Testing: Tomorrow onward. I love wasting tests.🙄

R/R: Rant: It’s overcast here today, which makes me want to be lazy & not get all my work done. Rave: I’ve lost another pound & am finally back to being within my normal weight range. It’s been 5 years. Finally!!! 

CS/Q:

• I love wasting internet cheapies too.
    Nothing new or stressful! I am usually more stressed that I am now with my doctoral program but having classes online is actually a lot more relaxing for me
  • bows22bows22 member
    @mvt2003 hooray!!!! so glad the masks are done and you are back. I’ve missed you!!

@kei@keikilove you’re going to have to just go over to January first and save a spot for me! that’s awesome about the weight loss! 
  • @mvt2003 yay I missed you welcome back!!
    @keikilove  sorry about the not great weather but congrats on hitting the “normal range” I would love any advice you have on getting there!