January 2021 Moms

WTF Wednesday- 4/29

What's your WTF today?

Re: WTF Wednesday- 4/29

• Maybe a bit hormonal, but I know I cant be the only who sees the overflowing trashcan, the pile of dirty clothes,  or the sink full of dishes. And of course the list goes on and on. 
  • I have someone in a mom group I’m in who’s daycare just closed 2 weeks ago and is constantly complaining that she’s working from home with her 4 year old. WTF, most of us have been doing it fir 7 weeks! I know everyone has it hard right now but the complaining gets eye rolly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @feelingjovani yup, since March 17. I actually sent him back to his sitters this week. He so needed it. I figure it’s minimal risk, since they are social distancing too. 

• @the_road_to_oz same, we've had daycare closed since March 16th.  I live in MA and right now it's closed till June 29th.  If I had a regular sitter I'd be all over that! :smiley:
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feelingjovani I get tired of the complaining too. I know we all have our own struggles with this mess, but while everyone is worried about when they can go to work. I'm worried everytime i go to work, especially since I work in a nursing home 
  • @AshleyGemini24 I think I am the only one who cares about the mess! Every day it looks like a tornado hit. Drives me crazy being stuck at home cause I can't even escape the chaos.