January 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 04/24

Re: Weekly Randoms 04/24

• Still in the back of my mind wondering is this even real. 
  • Still in the back of my mind wondering is this even real. 
    Same girl, same. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Getting realer every day! Starting to feel queasy, and so tired

• Getting realer every day! Starting to feel queasy, and so tired

Yes to being tired. I work third shift. And yesterday morning I came home and went to bed. When I got up I napped most of the day. I was off last night and went to bed early and still slept all night. Highly unusual for me. 
  • Feeling super anxious lately. I seem to be feeling really nauseous in the middle of the night too
  • @nosoup4u call your OB. They can help! Perinatal anxiety is very real. I had PPA and it’s such a struggle. 

• Exhausted here too, I thought it was a combo of working with two kids at home and pregnancy but found out my hashimotos is acting up now too and I needed a dose change, so it may just be that. So far no other real symptoms. 

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • TMI ALERT: gross I know but had my 1st puke fest today. I don't have a weak stomach at all. I work as a tech in a nursing home If that says anything. But today cleaning up after the dog. I just couldn't handle it. Thanks to FI for taking one for the team today. 
  • I started throwing up yesterday too. Ugh. I had HG last time, so hoping this passes. Feeling a bit better today, just weepy

• I’m with you exhausted ladies. I don’t remember being this tired so early on with my first. By 1pm I’m ready for a nap. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @HappyFeet34 I'm in the hashimoto boat too! 
  • @kat11223344 ugh I’m sorry. My levels were fine all through and after my last pregnancy. Hoping they don’t start bouncing around on me :(. Have you had your first endo appointment since your BFP?

BFP #1 November 28, 2013 E Born August 3, 2014
  • @happyfeet34 my endo just watches the labs my ob orders and tells her what to do lol. I go up in dose immediately on getting a positive hpt and 🤞. It was at 1.0 before this, which was tricky to get to, and I only went up to 2.6 this week so I'm hopeful once the change in dose really starts working it'll stay nice and low!