Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 4.29

keikilovekeikilove member
edited April 2020 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 
CD: 
WAYDTGKU: 
R/R: 
CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 4.29

• Month/Cycle: 17/19 including 2 benched. 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, Tracking CM

R/R: Work is crazy as usual, but I’m making a dent. My laptop is fixed! They think maybe I had a connectivity issue on our VPN that the software didn’t like. I don’t know what that means really, but I’m glad it was fixed. It was kind of weird being in the office for the first time since March 12th. On the TTC front, Monday or Tuesday was likely O day so we’ll DTD one more time tonight and then I’ll move over to the TWW tomorrow. See you ladies over there!

CS/Q:

• @bows22 Glad they were able to fix your laptop finally! It is going to be so weird to go back to the office (someday). See you in TWW hopefully soon!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Temping, monitoring CM, Ava, OPKs, PNVs + C and B6, HIO ED during FW with preseed, progesterone after O

R/R: This week is going by fast! I am having terrible writer's block with my brief but hopefully can make good progress on that today. It is so stormy so might as well buckle down and work. I updated yesterday, but I had a great teledoc appointment with my OB and she prescribed progesterone so I am going to get the pharmacy to deliver that today and start it this weekend/early next week after O. 

CS/Q: Nope. My OPKs are like stark negative so maybe O is going to be even later than usual this month? Usually they start being barely positive two days before O. Ugh. 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I'm glad your laptop is fixed and that you can work again! I have my fingers crossed so hard for you for this TWW! 
    @legallykate Hopefully the writers block eases up soon AND that the progesterone helps your LP! 

Month/Cycle: 3/4 unbenched 
    CD: 6
    WAYDTGKU: prenatals + B6, BBT charting, CM tracking 
    R/R: I have a really long boring video to watch for lifespan development today and I'm just not looking forward to it. I've been putting it off and ignoring it but the assignment is due tonight. I honestly just think the videos are a waste of time because they just repeat what's in our textbook with the most ridiculous overly dramatized case examples. 
    CS/Q: need to find my BBT therm. Will start temping tomorrow. 
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Month/Cycle: 24/18/8 (AL#2) 

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Letrozole, IUI, tracking in FF, Conceive+, and Progesterone after O.

R/R: Happy Hump Day!! Sorry I didn’t make it on here yesterday...it ended up being a busy day, but also not the most productive if that makes sense! Haha. I have my monitoring appointment tomorrow morning, so I’m excited about that! I’m curious to see what’s going on with my follies and hopefully get a good update for when the IUI will be! 

CS/Q: None.

@bows22 glad they got your computer fixed! I’m sure that was odd being back in the office...I bet it was nice & quiet though! Yay for entering the TWW!! Oh, to your banana muffin question the other day...they are already gone! Haha. DH likes them and he isn’t really a huge fan of bananas in general! I really like them, but I love my pumpkin muffins more than any other muffin. 

@legallykate hopefully the writers block goes away soon and you can make progress on your brief! I’m glad your telehealth appointment went well yesterday and you were able to get Progesterone! Hope your OPK’s start to darken soon and that this will be your cycle! 

@ashaislurking sorry you have to watch the video...hopefully it won’t be too bad though! Hopefully you can power through and get the assignment over with and not have to think about it anymore! 

• Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal, BBT, OPK, preseed but didn't follow the rules about waiting it out

R/R: Hi, I am new so I can't have much to rant about besides the fact that I think that's the first time I have counted how many cycles we have tried. Yesterday was our 2nd anniversary. Celebrated with take out and a ride around our town reminiscing the day.

CS/Q: Not a lot to see yet but do you all use the app to post it? I use the website.

Glad to be jumping in here :) I'm not sure if it always worked this way on the site but once I joined, to get to this community when you choose getting pregnant this is the board they suggest so maybe that is why there are so many random posts? They are crazy though. I follow the premom group on facebook and what people ask other strangers on there is amazing to me.

@bows22 I work in IT so I get it :wink: Glad that it was something easy for them. I had issues a few weeks ago that put me out of all Microsoft stuff so I felt like such a slacker. Best of luck to moving over threads.

@legallykate I mentioned to my RE (well not mine officially as he's never there when I have appointments) last week about my shorted cycles with increased spotting so she mentioned she'd note in in my file so I'm hoping to start that soon too. Hopefully it helps us!

@ashaislurking thanks for the welcome in the Newbie thread.
  • Well whats the proper way to tag if I'm on the web version? I used the @ and picked the name. Clearly that wasn't it! And here I am claiming to be in IT...
  • @legallykate glad you were able to get your progesterone, and I hope your OPKs start getting darker. Mine do seem to do that out of nowhere Good luck with your brief! 

@a@ashaislurking I hope the video is unexpectedly better than you think. I would be dreading it too. 

@bl@bluetickgal good luck with your monitoring appointment! Can’t wait to hear how it goes! I’m glad YH likes the muffins. I think mine are delicious and I’m usually really hard on myself so I’m not sure what DH’s deal is. My mom has been bringing a bunch of stuff over so maybe he just prefers that!

@ba@baker_324 I use the app but I think there’s a mix of people who primarily use app versus website. The way you mentioned tagging is how I do it, but maybe it’s different on the site. In the dailies though I don’t think it matters if they are true tags as most people will check back even if they don’t get a notification (you don’t get notifications on that app unless someone tags you while you are actively using it). Anyway, welcome! 
  • @baker_324 welcome!! Happy anniversary a day late!! Counting up the months/cycles can be a bit discouraging at times...hopefully you won’t have any/many more after this one! I do strictly mobile as well and like @bows22 said, that’s the way you tag on mobile and I’d assume it would be the same for the website. 
    @bows22 thanks friend, I’ll definitely update tomorrow! Hmm...the way I look at it, that just means more muffins for you!! ☺️ Enjoy!! 

Also, we need some January hype!! 
    Pretend that little flag says 2021!! Lol. 
  • @bows22 I'm glad your laptop got fixed!  I bet it was weird being in the office again for a bit.  Also, yay for O!

@legallykate I'm glad your doc prescribed you the progesterone and you didn't have to do any blood work.  I'm like you right now.  Still no signs of O.  Hopefully something will start happening soon for us!

@ashaislurking That does sound really annoying having to watch the videos.  I hope you're able to get it done quickly!

@bluetickgal Good luck with your monitoring appointment tomorrow morning!  Hope you get some good news!

@baker_324 Welcome!  And happy anniversary!  I'm glad you guys were able to do something to celebrate despite what's going on here.  Also, I use the website when I originally post and that's how I do tagging. Not sure why it didn't work for you.  :(

Month/Cycle: 4/4 after 3 years of trying during round 1

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: non strenuous fadoodling (so basically I do all the work?), peeing on things

R/R: H's ultrasound was normal, so all we're waiting on now is the 24 hour monitor and the echo.  I'm starting to relax a little that they haven't found anything.  Still not sure why he had those symptoms, but at least there's nothing majorly wrong with his heart.  He was able to do a little bit of yard work yesterday with no episodes.  Oh!  And we also got a bunch of ginormous rocks moved out of my soon to be sitting area in the front.  (H didn't lift a finger for that.  We had to hire someone to come with some equipment because the rocks were too heavy to move by hand.)  We're extending the driveway a little bit to the side and the rest of the area is going to be a little patio that gets some nice sun where I can go and sit to read or relax.  I'm so excited!!  That area used to be such an eye sore.  Once it's all done, I'll have to share some before and after pictures.

CS/Q: nothing to see here yet, c'mon O!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @linzrunz thanks lady!! So glad YH’s ultrasound was normal! Hope the 24 hour test comes back good too! Oh, your new seating area sounds like it’ll be great, can’t wait to see the before & after pics! 
  • @linzrunz I’m glad they aren’t finding anything majorly wrong with YH, but I know it’s probably scary not finding a “problem” that can be fixed. 
  • @bluetickgal Hooray for the monitoring appointment tomorrow! I'm excited to hear your update!
    @baker_324 I use a mix of both the app and the website so if you have questions navigating either I'm happy to help! I typically type out the full username to get the tag right on the web version.
    @bows22 The video is titled "This Emotional Life: Facing our Fears" and I'm definitely not counting on it being much less boring than the first one of this three part series. The videos are odd and somewhat outdated, so it's hard to get through them without completely picking them apart.
    @linzrunz I'm glad YH's ultrasound was normal. I hope the heart monitor and echo come back normal as well and it was just a fluke thing, though I know sometimes like @bows22 mentioned it can be even more stressful not having an answer. I'm definitely excited to see pictures of all the work you've been doing!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes